Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yeah Storm looked badass but in a battle between her and Doom; honestly my money is on Doom, all day every day.
    My money is on Ororo. Although at this point, I see them about as about morally equivalent.

“Cyclops was right?”

No. Gyrich IS right.

Unleash the Nimrods on this rogue, genocidal “nation” run by gangsters.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    That's a pretty messed up take. My family is not ideal but I'd still never assume my dad invited me around to shank me.
    exactly. that seems like an incredible reach to assert that imho

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    He thinks he is righting a wrong. I will of course never touch another X-Men comic if he harms a hair on her head.
    I dont see him giving her a loving embrace to killing her. I know he has a questionable past but that seems highly improbable of his next moves.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Amazing issue. Loved seeing Storm finally taking her place as a prominent leader. I'm really looking forward to her and Doom's conversation next issue. I'm guessing that she will offer Krakoa/Arrako/SWORD 's assistance with the Annihilation situation and in exchange Latveria will enter into the Krakoan treaty. The Magneto and Wanda scene was great. I do think it is foreshadowing Wanda being the victim in the Trial and solicits seem to back that up. Looking forward to it. Schiti's work was beautiful as usual, he will be missed on this book.

If Magneto kills Wanda, it's because for some reason she actually WAS a mutant who turned human. So by killing her, he'd be able to to bring her back as a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think Wanda used to be a real mutant and a real daughter of Magneto, but changed reality so she and Pietro would no longer be that, when she was inverted. That is why there is a difference between what is real and what is true.
    This idea is THE easiest retcon if Marvel ever wants to do it. She said, “No more mutants,” and so it affected her and her family, too. I don’t know that Marvel wants to retcon it, but that would be the easiest path to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    My money is on Ororo. Although at this point, I see them about as about morally equivalent.

“Cyclops was right?”

No. Gyrich IS right.

Unleash the Nimrods on this rogue, genocidal “nation” run by gangsters.
    Um, no? Don't get me wrong, the fact that they've letting villains in and forgiving them of their sins is wrong but they're not a genocidal nation (well, in so much as any other nation is).

They don't deserve to have literal nazi-robots on them for daring to expand and trying to protect themselves.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    If Magneto kills Wanda, it's because for some reason she actually WAS a mutant who turned human. So by killing her, he'd be able to to bring her back as a mutant.
    That might be his reasoning. He truly is a madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i think if he does kill her with malice shouldn't that cause a war with billy and the entire skrull/kree empyre? i seems like there will be a battle with some avengers (from a variant cover) and one variant cover from the Trial of Magneto put the whole house of m family together...
    Killing Wanda won't be out of ill will, he forgave her for everything.

Hes going to make her a mutant.

And probably hunt down his whole family to do the same to them ? Lol. All i know is Wanda is here to stay.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    how do you know he didnt invite Pietro?
    Good point, I just expected that Pietro and Wanda would’ve come to their dad together. But you’re right, there’s still a good chance he shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Um, no? Don't get me wrong, the fact that they've letting villains in and forgiving them of their sins is wrong but they're not a genocidal nation (well, in so much as any other nation is).

They don't deserve to have literal nazi-robots on them for daring to expand and trying to protect themselves.
    That poster loves comparing krakoa to the nazis.

Its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    I do not think you quite understand what a monster Magneto is.
    I've read the issue where Magneto turns up to Thanksgiving dinner in a Cosby sweater and know exactly what he is capable of.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There's still X-Factor to drop next week.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    That poster loves comparing krakoa to the nazis.

Its ridiculous.
    Antifa are basically worse than actual Nazis because they said some mean things about racist scumbags for being racist scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that Magneto is going to have the horrible, horrible idea of killing Wanda so that the Five can resurrect her using his genetic material and thus make her a mutant and her daughter at the same time.
    I like it! What if she had to go through the Crucible? That might get interesting. I could see a lot of folks going down before they managed to kill her. I don’t think Marvel will do either of these things, but it would be interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There's still X-Factor to drop next week.
    And Cable is next week too