Page 486 of 550 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8245
    Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah. I still have a fun time though. I love Bebe but I just want chichi to succeed so bad.

I'm kind of glad the one that was elimated got the chop though
    Here's my opinion on Bebe being there though; if they had just waited until after All-Stars 3 and season 10 they could have done a season of the Superstars where all 13 winners compete to see who's the best of the best. They jumped the gun by bringing Bebe back already even though she's already won.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

This is very creepy:

Last December, Toronto police tried to calm community concern that there was a serial killer stalking the Village.

Now, they are in the midst of a full-scale investigation that spans across Canada's largest city.

Police are searching properties throughout Toronto for more victims in a probe that has expanded far beyond the LGBT community.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-can...alflow_twitter

That's really scary. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

I hope that those clients of his do contact the authorities because the police cannot do all of the work by themselves. I also hope that they are able to identify the dismembered bodies, even if they are not linked to this crime. Those families need closure, too.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Here's my opinion on Bebe being there though; if they had just waited until after All-Stars 3 and season 10 they could have done a season of the Superstars where all 13 winners compete to see who's the best of the best. They jumped the gun by bringing Bebe back already even though she's already won.
    The thing is, most winners probably wouldn't necessarily return for such a show. I appreciate what Bebe is bringing to AS3 though I doubt she'll win. Nevertheless, yes was thoroughly entertained by the episode. Loved the Handmaid's Tale parody. Was ecstatic that my fave won, and was pleased with who went home.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlad View Post
    The thing is, most winners probably wouldn't necessarily return for such a show. I appreciate what Bebe is bringing to AS3 though I doubt she'll win. Nevertheless, yes was thoroughly entertained by the episode. Loved the Handmaid's Tale parody. Was ecstatic that my fave won, and was pleased with who went home.
    I suppose it's possible that not all the winners would come back. I also wondered if Ru and the producers wouldn't want to do a season like that because it might seem too "final", like that would be a good way to end the series when really they want the series to go on as long as possible.

To the surprise of no one the director of the next "Fantastic Beasts" film admits Dumbledore won't be "explicitly gay".
    http://ew.com/movies/2018/01/31/fant...umbledore-gay/

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Personally, I would like y'all to use some spoiler tags when discussing Drag Race. I won't have enough time to watch them within a couple of days of airing.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Personally, I would like y'all to use some spoiler tags when discussing Drag Race. I won't have enough time to watch them within a couple of days of airing.
    I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    No worries will do

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    To the surprise of no one the director of the next "Fantastic Beasts" film admits Dumbledore won't be "explicitly gay".
    http://ew.com/movies/2018/01/31/fant...umbledore-gay/
    To be honest we shouldn't even have considered seeing it before all this. After they pretty said "oh well" to one of their stars not only bashing up his wife, which was bad enough, but also someone in our community. This just makes it easier to pass on this

BANNED

Like, how you gonna cast a sexy bearded Jude Law as a canon gay character and not have him do gay stuff?

Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 02-01-2018 at 07:43 PM.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...er/#gs.OJ55fb0

drag race Thailand

Keeping to the classic RuPaul Covergirl theme, the trailer starts off with host Art Arya walking the runway.
    Thai-Taiwanese performer Pangina Heals also co-hosts the show. Heals reportedly won Thailand’s first drag reality show, T Battle, and was also a contestant on Thailand Dance Now and Lip Sync Battle Thailand.
    Art Arya introduces the queens for this season, as well as guest judges… and there are some pretty colorful characters!
    The 10 queens are: Dearis Doll, Natalia Piarcam, Amadiva, Bunny Be Fly, Année Maywong, Petchara, Meannie Minaj, JAJA, Morrigan and B Ella.
    Looks like fun! Hopefully there's a bit of a crossover with the main series

There's some people saying we should add a k to lgbtiq. K for kink

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...mpression=true

I don't know honestly. I mean being kinky is hardly oppressed, just some people do it and some people don't. It's not like we need to add a J for Jigsaw puzzles or something.

If we had to add more letters I would consider s for sex workers. After all, the first two people who did the most at stonewall were sex workers and like us they have to deal with a lot of the stigma we have had to (being seen as dirty, breaking up families, spreading disease etc). Plus lgbtiqs sounds better. More pluralistic.

What would you add?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    What would you add?
    Some vowels.

Lagibetiqs? Ligebatiqs? Ligobitiqs? Legobatiqs (with blocks)...makes it easier to pronounce.

BANNED

Maybe just replace the whole ever increasing acronym with some catch all neologism?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Maybe just replace the whole ever increasing acronym with some catch all neologism?
    Like queer? I think queer is a good umbrella term.