Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

This is the part that NRA fanatics (as opposed to the more sane members) don't want people to know about. Even the wounded survivors frequently are maimed with horrible injuries by the sheer velocity of the bullets coming from the military style rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And perhaps THE last adult in the Abominable Administration who had the balls to stand up to Trump is now gone, replaced by yet another spineless lackey who'll kowtow to Dolt45 and gleefully kiss his orange ass. God only knows what this will mean for diplomatic relations overseas, especially with North Korea.
    We can only hope that our allies have patience with us.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Pompeo and Trump seem to have a clearer connection and Pompeo is likely to lead the State Dept more traditionally as far as staffing and etc.
    Yeah, bootlicking lackey (Pompeo) and bossman with boots to be licked (Trump).
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Pompeo and Trump seem to have a clearer connection...
    Hardline xenophobes just xenophobin' together.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, bootlicking lackey (Pompeo) and bossman with boots to be licked (Trump).
    Only thing is, Pompeo may be even mroe hard line against Russia than Tillerson. Unless Trump makes Pompeo drink the Orange Russian Kool Aide.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Meanwhile, as this insanity is going down, Trump says this regarding Theresa May...

"As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be."
    If you agree with the facts...

So ICE is out a spokesperson and we just lost the Secretary of State. How many people will be gone before the end of the week?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Only thing is, Pompeo may be even mroe hard line against Russia than Tillerson. Unless Trump makes Pompeo drink the Orange Russian Kool Aide.
    I suspect that's already happened. Trump doesn't like subordinates who don't toe his company line, that's why Tillerson got the boot. Look for Pompeo to quickly join Dolt45's "Russia is innocent" chorus.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

It's so awesome that so many people decided to abstain from voting in 2016 as some sort of bullshit protest. As a result, we have the awesomeness that has been 2017/2018.

Thanks, guys.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

We're likely to see some experienced diplomats that were pushed out or felt pushed out return to the State Dept.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Oh you know what? Let's just add to today's insanity!

Let's meet Maine GOP state congressional candidate, Leslie Gibson, who wanted on a crazy rant, attacking one of the survivors of the Parkland shooting.

Leslie Gibson, the only declared candidate for House District 57, took to Twitter to call one student a “skinhead lesbian” and to denounce another as a “bald faced liar.”

"There is nothing about this skinhead lesbian that impresses me," state House candidate Leslie Gibson said of Majory Stoneman Douglas High School student Emma Gonzalez.

The comments have stirred up some people in Democratic ranks, but so far nobody has emerged to take on Gibson.

“I wish I knew someone who could get into this race,” said Pat Fogg, a Democratic organizer in Greene. “That sort of stupidity really turns people off.”

Gibson said Monday that during his career in the military, he took an oath “to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

“Because of this,” he said, “I am very passionate about protecting our constitutional rights from those who seek their elimination. It was not appropriate to single out the Parkland students, but I stand firm in my defense of our constitutional rights.”

The 18-year-old student whom Gibson singled out, Emma Gonzalez, is among the students speaking out from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. In the wake of the Feb. 14 massacre there that left 17 of her classmates dead, she has emerged as a leader in students’ fight to make assault rifles harder to come by.

“There is nothing about this skinhead lesbian that impresses me and there is nothing that she has to say unless you’re a frothing at the mouth moonbat,” Gibson wrote.

Gibson said in another tweet that calling her a survivor, as many have done, is disingenuous because she “was in a completely different part of the school” when students were gunned down.

Gibson apologized in a later tweet, saying, “I would like to extend to you my most sincere apology for how I addressed you. It was wrong and unacceptable. You are doing work that is important to you. I would like to extend my hand in friendship and understanding to you.”
    See, this is why you got to run somebody EVERYWHERE!

Mighty Member

Trump doesn't need to explain himself. He obviously knows how to govern well...look how great he made America, again. Or whoops. It's clear America was never really great to begin with. Just a bunch of yokels who only needed the internet to really let **** implode.

Still cracks me up that he's using the Purge's slogan for his 2020 run.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    It's so awesome that so many people decided to abstain from voting in 2016 as some sort of bullshit protest. As a result, we have the awesomeness that has been 2017/2018.

Thanks, guys.
    But Trump has hired the best people! The problem is he keeps firing them like he's on still on TV .

We're likely to see some experienced diplomats that were pushed out or felt pushed out return to the State Dept.
    I doubt it. Seriously, if Trump headed whatever organization, corporation or business you may have once worked for and you saw your former fellow employees, division heads, managers and supervisors being fired, one after another, via tweet...would you consider that to be a safe place for long term job security?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.