Invincible Member

SPACE FORCE sounds like the name of a 80's kid's cartoon

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    SPACE FORCE sounds like the name of a 80's kid's cartoon
    Sounds like he watched too many video games. Maybe we should stop making space games until the maroon is out of office. Seems he can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Sounds like he watched too many video games. Maybe we should stop making space games until the maroon is out of office. Seems he can't distinguish fantasy from reality.
    The video game executives he met a few days ago were a bad influence.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the President can barely keep people in his administration to do the job 2+ years in , yet called for plans to launch a SPACE FORCE where we can police the galaxy. I **** you not...its became the latest meme.
    I look forward to his nominee to run it:

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    what is the Space Force gonna do? protect us from Uranus?
    He wants to make friends with Ming the Merciless.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Hell of a tight race in Pennsylvania. Looks like it comes down to absentee ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Hell of a tight race in Pennsylvania. Looks like it comes down to absentee ballots.
    Lamb is in the lead at the moment by sub 1k votes. Absentees typically favor Dems. To win, Saccone would apparently need to pull ahead in absentee voting and pick up larger than expected tallies in the two remaining Westmoreland areas that haven't finished counting, apparently. All of that is pretty unlikely, so it does look like the unexpected: a Lamb victory.

Quality candidates matter. Lamb apparently ran a really strong campaign.

Oddly enough, it looks like votes that didn't go to the big two may very well decide this one. This is actually closer than I personally thought Saccone would keep it.

It will be interesting to see what it looks like when the dust settles.

Astonishing Member

Turnout really matters. I turned the news off finally while they count absentee. Hopefully spent a fortune here and trump, kellyane and the gang all came to help.

Shows that a quality candidate that runs his own race can win

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Turnout really matters. I turned the news off finally while they count absentee. Hopefully spent a fortune here and trump, kellyane and the gang all came to help.

Shows that a quality candidate that runs his own race can win
    The other side of that coin being "It Doesn't Hurt To Have An Opponent Who Is Intent On Throwing Away Votes."

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The other side of that coin being "It Doesn't Hurt To Have An Opponent Who Is Intent On Throwing Away Votes."
    On the other hand, Saccon ran a Trump campaign without being Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    On the other hand, Saccon ran a Trump campaign without being Trump.
    Man, "Yes" and "No". "Yes", in that I agree generally. "No", in that it's hard to frame being Pro-"Right To Work" in that District as that sorta whatever "Trump Populism" thing is. Trump is saying they need protection from competition. Saccone is trying to say they don't need a union. Jibes, just not exactly.

Yet another sign that 2018 will be a Blue Wave appears, as pending a recount, it appears a Democrat just won a seat in Congress in a district Trump won by 20 points after the GOP spent $10 million to still try and win it.

Cue the poster(s) who likes to explain away why the obvious signs don't matter, and look like Kevin Bacon shouting "ALL IS WELL!!!!" at the end of Animal House. But don't worry, they're politically "independent", and their views are totally unbiased about this.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Lamb is in the lead at the moment by sub 1k votes. Absentees typically favor Dems. To win, Saccone would apparently need to pull ahead in absentee voting and pick up larger than expected tallies in the two remaining Westmoreland areas that haven't finished counting, apparently. All of that is pretty unlikely, so it does look like the unexpected: a Lamb victory.

Quality candidates matter. Lamb apparently ran a really strong campaign.
    Actually, absentee ballots typically favor Republicans. That's why there have been no laws to fight voter fraud for absentee ballots despite them being the type with the most proven fraudulent votes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The point I was making is that atheists assume that all religious people take the Bible literally, so if they just prove that the Bible couldn't possibly be literally true, then that will convince everyone that God doesn't exist. But what atheists don't get is that most of us know that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally. I read it the same way I read Aesop's Fables. They're good stories that use fantastic elements to illustrate morals that we should all live by.
    A lot of us Atheists were former Christians for large parts of our lives in America At least. Actually reading that damned book made me side eye god and his/her believers.
    Hell so is reading Ancient African Tribal Stories like Ananzi, and even modern fables like Creepypasta and Indie Fairytales. Lol, you'd be Suprised what a Talking Spider God can teach you.

Hell Athena and the Native Owl Spirit are my favourite deities with great life Lessons.

Lesson one from Athena? Don't Trust that Bitch. You see what she did to Medusa?

Last edited by Tazirai; 03-13-2018 at 10:56 PM.