Page 100 of 945 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    those are the free shortened missions the new players get along with home invasion!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Over 2 days of Noir, now.....I guess we are stuck with him until the big update.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Important news on the Achievement Trophies:
    Given the pending release of the new Achievements, we wanted to inform you that the old Trophies will be removed from the game. The Squad Team recognizes that you have spent hours striving for your Adamantium Medals and individual character achievements, and would like to give you adequate time to capture these great accomplishments. So, go on, grab a screenshot, show-off to your friends, and save these precious moments before The Biggest Update of the Year!

From all of us at Super Hero Squad Online,

Thank you!
    https://www.heroup.com/2014/06/listen-up-squaddies/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Oh man, someone should alert Eddie. He has dozens of heroes with all Adamantium Medals.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Oh man, someone should alert Eddie. He has dozens of heroes with all Adamantium Medals.
    Whos eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Given the pending release of the new Achievements, we wanted to inform you that the old Trophies will be removed from the game. The Squad Team recognizes that you have spent hours striving for your Adamantium Medals and individual character achievements, and would like to give you adequate time to capture these great accomplishments. So, go on, grab a screenshot, show-off to your friends, and save these precious moments before The Biggest Update of the Year!

Thank you!
    LOL. I stopped working on medals months ago when they said they were doing away with them. I finished Loki for shits and giggles, but that was about it. Doom was close.

I have a thing for green villains, apparently.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    Whos eddie?
    The Ninja Hydra
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

glad I never bother to do the trophies. Just too many of the same thing for each character. Couldn't be bothered.

Okay I'm up to MODOK!!!! WOOO! Anyone can invite me to a mission starting now!

Concerning the trophies... It's sad that I will be giving up on Hope's all addy achievement seeing it won't benefit anything in the future. I was only missing the card battle one too. Can't wait to see what's next though.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    Okay I'm up to MODOK!!!! WOOO! Anyone can invite me to a mission starting now!

Concerning the trophies... It's sad that I will be giving up on Hope's all addy achievement seeing it won't benefit anything in the future. I was only missing the card battle one too. Can't wait to see what's next though.
    Aw crap. The server finally threw a card battle opponent at me, or I'd invite you.

Ah, it's probably just as well. We are having a Thor-iffic (ha see what I did thar?) thunderstorm, right now, and I'm not sure my internet/power is going to last. The lights have flickered, like, 10 times. I wouldn't want to drop on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Thank you!
    Not to be petty, but how hard would it be to program in a tab, maybe call it Legacy Awards, that would show up for all existing accounts as of the day of the change, and it could just list/picture the trophies a person had at the time they turn those off. I mean really, they've got all the data, they'd already done all the work, this would be a minor code change to appease all those active members who spent the time, effort, and maybe money, up till this "Biggest Update".

I replied to them on Facebook about making a downloadable mini database.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    Not to be petty, but how hard would it be to program in a tab, maybe call it Legacy Awards, that would show up for all existing accounts as of the day of the change, and it could just list/picture the trophies a person had at the time they turn those off. I mean really, they've got all the data, they'd already done all the work, this would be a minor code change to appease all those active members who spent the time, effort, and maybe money, up till this "Biggest Update".
    Why would anybody need to spend money to get trophies? Okay, you need to buy heroes and missions, but then. You need to do that to play the game regardless.

Maybe it's just because I haven't been playing as long as other people and won't be affected so much, but I don't see why they would bother. It's not like trophies actually do anything. They're nothing but a bragging point/badge of honor, and a screenshot works just as well for that. I think most people take screenshots the second they get all ada on a hero, so I doubt anybody is really going to lose that either. Unless they have a hard-drive crash or something. *shrugs*

What is you SHSO handle, Ray? I was going to invite gummy to the Modok mission once I restart the game, and I know you wanted to come.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it, but you're offline.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 06-24-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Yeah, I'm in the office and the game is blocked, unfortunately.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.