DC: 5/Marvel: 1

Looks interesting:
    HAWKMAN #1
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #1
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #2
    TITANS SPECIAL #1
    FUTURE QUEST PRESENTS #11
    DC: 5/Marvel: 5
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 03-20-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Well at least for one month I will be back to picking up every Superman book available. Here's hoping. No red flags yet in interviews or the solicits, so there's at least that.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Not necessarily: he may be writing the special and moving on. Adam Glass tweet about the TT special lend itself to him being writing only the special. It may be the same situation, here.
    I really hope so. Abnett is a great writer at worldbuilding but he couldn't put his best in this book even when at the beginning there were some sparks.

That being said, Titans finally get a purpose to exist so we will see how things turn out.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The Trinity being on that Titans cover just screams "DO NOT BUY"

Snyder on JL and the MOS mini series should be worth checking out. Flash and Batman will be trade waited as always, but I will most likely be getting Seeley's Prelude to the Wedding issues. My dude's also writing Hal, so I may check out those Green Lanterns issues even though I haven't paid attention to that.
    Hellblazer and the Wild Storm are still on my pull list.

Wonder Woman still looks meh. Fingers crossed for a creative change in July.

Fantastic Member

Jason Fabok.
    Clay Mann.
    David Finch.
    Otto Schmidt.

They should all have ongoings.

Also why does DC waste Andy Kubert on NEW CHALLENGERS? I miss him on a regular title.
    Last edited by madmodpoetgod; 03-19-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Way too many things I wanna buy.
    Batman - Daredevil

Bendis better not be killing off Lois and Jon. If he does me and a lot of fans will not read in protest. If bendis is to lazy to write sueprman married then get a better writer. Sorry whatever sales bump will be offset by angry fans so isn't worth it.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

AQUAMAN/JABBERJAW SPECIAL #1
    AQUAMAN #37
    MERA, QUEEN OF ATLANTIS #5
    CAVE CARSON HAS AN INTERSTELLAR EYE #4
    SHADE, THE CHANGING WOMAN #4
    NEW CHALLENGERS #2 (Andy Kubert!)

Maybe the Man of Steel mini, unless I wait for the tpb.

Looks like Aquaman isn't playing too heavily into JL yet.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 03-19-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Batman 48 & 49
    Damage 6 - 4th? artist in 6 issues.
    Red Hood & The Outlaws 23
    Sideways 5 - hopefully Rockafort is only taking 1 issue off?
    Silencer 6 - probably my favorite so far of the New Heroes line.

Yes on Teen Titans and Titans specials, but they also seem like just roster changes. From the Titans cover background, looks like Dick, Wally, Donna, Roy and Garth will be the continuing members plus some newbies. (Will miss Lillith). Guessing Supergirl might join, and maybe Starfire? Raven? Had really thought we might get a Young Justice title out of the shakeup, but no hints of that here.

Mera looks to be more interesting than the main Aquabook at the moment. Tula and Orm arranged marriage is an interesting development (finally a plotline for Tula!)

Justice League =yes. like the new roster.

Plastic Man by Simone= hard yes.

No shakeups (yet) on most of my other monthlies: Wonder Woman, Green Lanterns, Batman, Detective, Nightwing, Batgirl, Flash, Terrifics. Not sure about the creative change on Green Arrow...no signs of the supporting cast, hoping they haven't been jettisoned yet again (since that was EVERYTHING that was wrong with the entire nu52 run). Also, I'm a Black Canary fan and with Bop & JLA cancelled, and being absent from GA...that leaves her in no currrent monthlies. Sigh.

Not sure how nervous I should be about "the fates of Lois and Jon" in Bendis Man of Steel mini. The good news is at least they're still in continuity. The bad news is I hope to God they aren't being taken off the table indefinitely (for an arc, sure, no problem). Jon is the optimism the DC so desperately needed after 5 years of grimdark nu52. Hoping DC is smart enough to know when they have a good thing going. (But since Super Sons is cancelled, umm, probably not). I'll be picking this up with tentative optimism.

Lastly, Aquaman/Jabber Jaw team up looks so ridiculously absurd I'll have to get it.
    Last edited by astro@work; 03-19-2018 at 04:16 PM.

That Flashpoint HC looks like a must purchase to me.

For the first time investing into DC books, I will be getting:

Justice League

And probably pick up other DC comics.

Green Lanterns #48

REBEL RUN” part one! The Guardians can no longer stand idly by as Jessica Cruz’s ring gains more sentience. They’ve seen anomalies within the rings turn into universal nightmares, and now it’s up to their greatest Lantern, Hal Jordan, to relieve Jess of her ring!
    Why does DC keep calling Hal Jordan being the greatest Green Lantern!? Another reason why I don't feel bad that it's franchise is in a bad state.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post

Why does DC keep calling Hal Jordan being the greatest Green Lantern!? Another reason why I don't feel bad that it's franchise is in a bad state.
    I just said the same thing in another thread. That's flat-out clueless, isn't it?

Mighty Member

I think ill be getting Cyborg, Teen Titans Special, Green Arrow, Justice League, Nightwing, Man of Steel (I'll read anything by Bendis), Detective Comics (only for Black Lightning), Hawkman, Plastic Man (I dislike Simone but it's Plas ) The Terrific & Snagglepuss.

It sucks that I won't be picking up The Flash. I honestly don't want to support a book that Wally is in.
    Last edited by Raijin; 03-19-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I just said the same thing in another thread. That's flat-out clueless, isn't it?
    Yea, it's utterly ridiculous and DC is starting to get really annoying with this