Page 852 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    When Janet asked, "So where do go from here?" Rogue answers, "It's pretty straightforward actually...Now we try to fix things." I think that there will be some heart to heart talks in the next issue. Rogue and Wanda, Simon and Wanda, Vodoo and Wanda. I also think it will mean getting the team more organized under Rogue's leadership. Are Simon and Hank in or out? Then maybe the mansion...
    Maybe they will be more organised but it would be better if we could enjoy this before this avent.
    at least we know why quicksilver will have his own plot in Avengers No Surrender

BANNED

https://twitter.com/TVsCasey/status/918183160042618882
    @JimZub Loving Uncanny Avengers right now, but did I miss Rogue being able to control her powers? You want I should No-Prize that for you?

Jim Zub‏
    Her powers are in flux after Simon emerged from within her, leaving unpredictable ionic energy. That's my No-Prize explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    @JimZub Loving Uncanny Avengers right now, but did I miss Rogue being able to control her powers? You want I should No-Prize that for you?

Jim Zub‏
    Her powers are in flux after Simon emerged from within her, leaving unpredictable ionic energy. That's my No-Prize explanation.
    Hummm?

It did not seem very clear to me. Zub seem to have evaded the question by answering another.

Obviously he will try a new set of iocic skills with Rogue for his comment, WM left an unpredictable ionic energy, so we will see more of her hidden powers.

But he did not really answer the question, it seems that he went another way, indicating that there are new (ionic) Rogue skills that will be explored later. But that was not the question, the question was disguised that if Rogue would control her powers of absorption of vital energy and others.

Well we will see new powers in Rogue, based on the ionic template, in addition to the various powers it already has, will Zub through ionic energy make Rogue control the touch? by means of a kind of invisible ionic shield? It is a coherent possibility, although it is not really that she is controlling his powers of absorption, but that he would help with his other powers to be able to touch, that makes me sad.

Zub I can say of the last 3 writers that Rogue has had, that Zub is the one who best writes it and the one who really loves the character, I see no reason why he does not want to give him control, maybe he has some history future focused on this? I hope so.

Zub, Rogue fans trust you hehehe.

I’m just hoping that that line of “unpredictable ionic powers” doesn’t mean ionic abilities that come and go. I like her brick powers

Jim Zub‏
    This sure leads to a lot of questions and speculation.
    So...it wasn't Wanda that caused this but absorbing all of Simon that Rogue the loss of control?
    This is a physical blockage instead of a mental blockage?
    Why doesn't Rogue know about this? Would taking Beast's tests when Simon was released revealed this?
    Is there a way to make the Ionic energy stable, akin to a carbon rod dampener to a nuclear reactor?
    Is losing the Ionic power what "takes something special from her"?
    If this is so, could something else end up taking its place?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Hummm?

It did not seem very clear to me. Zub seem to have evaded the question by answering another.

Obviously he will try a new set of iocic skills with Rogue for his comment, WM left an unpredictable ionic energy, so we will see more of her hidden powers.

But he did not really answer the question, it seems that he went another way, indicating that there are new (ionic) Rogue skills that will be explored later. But that was not the question, the question was disguised that if Rogue would control her powers of absorption of vital energy and others.

Well we will see new powers in Rogue, based on the ionic template, in addition to the various powers it already has, will Zub through ionic energy make Rogue control the touch? by means of a kind of invisible ionic shield? It is a coherent possibility, although it is not really that she is controlling his powers of absorption, but that he would help with his other powers to be able to touch, that makes me sad.

Zub I can say of the last 3 writers that Rogue has had, that Zub is the one who best writes it and the one who really loves the character, I see no reason why he does not want to give him control, maybe he has some history future focused on this? I hope so.

Zub, Rogue fans trust you hehehe.
    Why do you call Rogue a "he?" Do you genuinely believe Rogue identifies as a man?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoElFreako View Post
    Rogue is 2nd so far! But Jean has quite a lead. Let's close that gap!

http://community.comicbookresources....Comicdom/page9
    Show support Rogue fans!!

Jim Zub‏
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I’m just hoping that that line of “unpredictable ionic powers” doesn’t mean ionic abilities that come and go. I like her brick powers
    The only way I think Rogue is going to discover why her flux problem is is the same way she discovered how to extract Simon. By Accident .One possible scenario I see is that during No Surender, a Nasty bad guy captures Rogue, and ends up extracting the Ionic power for their nefarious scheme.Then her powers return to what they were before Rogue totally absorbed Simon. This could be what the "takes something special from her." is. Yet, I don't think this going to be the end of flying brick Rogue...

I just want her to learn to control her powers the 'right way' for once. No short-cuts via Xavier, practice and self-discovery on how it ticks if she regains control again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I just want her to learn to control her powers the 'right way' for once. No short-cuts via Xavier, practice and self-discovery on how it ticks if she regains control again.
    That would be great. No short-cuts.

ps Uncanny Avengers had 36th place in top 100 of comic sales in october.

BANNED

Rogue is not mentioned on the mvci leak. But its ok, were having a great time for her in comics. And maybe next year, she'll be added in mvci as a dlc.

What is "the right way"? If she regains control since she's already had experience with control, wouldn't it be just like once you learn how to ride a bike?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    What is "the right way"? If she regains control since she's already had experience with control, wouldn't it be just like once you learn how to ride a bike?
    If there is a different reason why she lost control?
    then not necessarily

Jim Zub‏
    If there is a different reason why she lost control?
    then not necessarily
    Mr.Zub implies to me that the Ionic energy is causing an interference state to Rogue's powers. They have not regressed, they are being blocked from their full use. Like trying to pick up a radio signal. For the time being, all Rogue is now getting is static! :-p

Did you read the bow when she controlled her powers?

Xavier did not give control, Xavier explained that she used her power when she was not ready yet, so I can never learn to control it.

Xavier arranged that, and Rogue was the one who learned to control it alone, she felt that all her skin burned, and Xavier told her that she should learn to control it, that there was no manual, that what happened from there on depended on her .

And I outline it in a few hours, and then we saw that each time he showed more and more new faculties, and new developments and increases in her powers.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That said I do not think Zubb will take away the generic powers, it must be something else.

But the absorption of Rogue is the strongest power among the X'men literally for what it can do with those powers, its sums the absorption plus the class 100 flight and speed powers, more ionic faculties not explored ..

Perhaps to have control they must remove some powers because obviously opaquer even more to the rest of the xman, hopefully not happen but you have to be realistic.