Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

I would pay for Steph to yell at me

Ultimate Member

You couldn't pay me enough to let her yell at me.

With Austin vs. McMahon, you knew that, even if Vince temporarily won, that Austin would still get him in the end. If not this week, then next week. That's what made it entertaining.

With Steph, she takes one "accidental" bump per year at Mania, from one guy. But otherwise, she constantly buries people verbally with pretty much zero repercussions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You couldn't pay me enough to let her yell at me.

With Austin vs. McMahon, you knew that, even if Vince temporarily won, that Austin would still get him in the end. If not this week, then next week. That's what made it entertaining.

With Steph, she takes one "accidental" bump per year at Mania, from one guy. But otherwise, she constantly buries people verbally with pretty much zero repercussions.
    what kind of "repercussions" would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    what kind of "repercussions" would you like?
    Kurt Angle should have put her in the ankle lock, just like Foley should have shoved a sock down her throat. It is boring if she just always puts people down with no repercussions. I mean it is simple wrestling logic you build up the heel for the baby face to get over not to have the heel crush the baby face over and over that just buries guys getting put down. Thankfully it has been focused on Mick and Kurt who do not need to be over, but once she comes on screen I just tune out at this point the gimmick ran its course a long time ago just shows how uncreative they are that they cannot come up with anything else for her.

Also if HHH is the COO he wants both sides to do well it seems stupid to have him choose Raw as a hire up just confirms that Smackdown is a waste, but they will keep it up as the die hards are not going anywhere so they can do whatever they want because people will still watch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Kurt Angle should have put her in the ankle lock, just like Foley should have shoved a sock down her throat. It is boring if she just always puts people down with no repercussions. I mean it is simple wrestling logic you build up the heel for the baby face to get over not to have the heel crush the baby face over and over that just buries guys getting put down. Thankfully it has been focused on Mick and Kurt who do not need to be over, but once she comes on screen I just tune out at this point the gimmick ran its course a long time ago just shows how uncreative they are that they cannot come up with anything else for her.

Also if HHH is the COO he wants both sides to do well it seems stupid to have him choose Raw as a hire up just confirms that Smackdown is a waste, but they will keep it up as the die hards are not going anywhere so they can do whatever they want because people will still watch.
    kayfabe is dead

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So were back to Stephanie coming out and verbally burying people without them getting to properly respond again are we? Ugh this is getting really irritating, enough already.
    This is why her character is boring as hell . People try and proclaim it as some big deal repeatedly. Its not...its boring. There is no pay off to it and its became a silly joke at this point. Because you can predict a Stephanie McMahon run...

1- Come out ....try and look like an evil angry McMahon with power.

2- Call out a face and completely bury them on the mic.

3- The face has no way of come back , maybe a promo. In Big Show's case years ago he had no comeback and was destroyed.

4- Repeat steps 1-3 for the next few months with NOTHING being gained. Except for Stephanie to keep this up and her fans to proclaim this is the greatest thing ever.

5- She takes an accidental bump at Wrestlemania , disappears off WWE TV for awhile.

Honestly , Dixie Carter once ate a table in a long angle. Because she had been built up as a heel. And love or hate Dixie she at least knew her character had to do this as a payoff. Stephanie in an ankle lock wouldn't hurt her. Have one of the women do it. At this point Stephanie is just gonna repeat those last steps and no one gets a payoff from it ...ever.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is why her character is boring as hell . People try and proclaim it as some big deal repeatedly. Its not...its boring. There is no pay off to it and its became a silly joke at this point. Because you can predict a Stephanie McMahon run...

1- Come out ....try and look like an evil angry McMahon with power.

2- Call out a face and completely bury them on the mic.

3- The face has no way of come back , maybe a promo. In Big Show's case years ago he had no comeback and was destroyed.

4- Repeat steps 1-3 for the next few months with NOTHING being gained. Except for Stephanie to keep this up and her fans to proclaim this is the greatest thing ever.

5- She takes an accidental bump at Wrestlemania , disappears off WWE TV for awhile.

Honestly , Dixie Carter once ate a table in a long angle. Because she had been built up as a heel. And love or hate Dixie she at least knew her character had to do this as a payoff. Stephanie in an ankle lock wouldn't hurt her. Have one of the women do it. At this point Stephanie is just gonna repeat those last steps and no one gets a payoff from it ...ever.
    She is very boring and it is very old at this point we get it Stephanie is the best ever at everything and everyone else sucks at their jobs. Soon as her music hit I checked out and started playing Mario she is the one thing that will make me stop watching as we have seen it over and over for years. Thankfully Smackdown has been free of her presence and it hopefully stays that way.

Meanwhile, Vince himself granted a wish for the make a wish foundation.....that's got to be a first. https://community.wwe.com/hope/galle...edium=referral

If Vince is now in the business of granting wishes, I think we all have a few for him. First on the list, tell your daughter to get off my TV!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Meanwhile, Vince himself granted a wish for the make a wish foundation.....that's got to be a first. https://community.wwe.com/hope/galle...edium=referral
    being a grandpa has made the old man soft

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I agree about Steph. There's literally no payoff from her berating and practically burying whoever she's cutting a promo on. It's one thing if it's a guy, but even the women just stand there a take it, like Sasha and Charlotte did a while back.

There's zero reason why either of them shouldn't have given back as good as Steph gave them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...llness-policy/

Justin Credible has begun teasing a return to the ring and has credited WWE with saving his life

BANNED

He's a real good dude, lives here in CT (he still lives in the Waterbury/Prospect area)

he goes to the same gym with some friends of mine

I used to be a Justin Credible mark.

I still use his 187 DDT as a finish for my CAW in WWE.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I agree about Steph. There's literally no payoff from her berating and practically burying whoever she's cutting a promo on. It's one thing if it's a guy, but even the women just stand there a take it, like Sasha and Charlotte did a while back.

There's zero reason why either of them shouldn't have given back as good as Steph gave them.
    as much as i enjoy steph, i agree too.

and for once, roman was right on the money with what he said to her: he was only gone a few weeks due to illness. steph was gone for most of the year.