Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oh Hellion! I'm really glad we'll see him, but if he is still at Attilan, wtf X-Men? You didn't notice a student there while you were invading? smh.

But yeah, these are interesting developments. I do feel a bit bad for Quicksilver fans, it always seems like someone on a team has to cause drama. But this particular behavior isn't really out of left field, as Pietro has been more subtly disobeying Rogue's orders throughout Vol 3.

I imagine it's something he's done with other leaders in the past considering his personality, if I'm not wrong? Questioning their authority until they gain his respect. He wasn't around for Vol 1, so he wasn't really involved or saw all the team growth, fights and eventual bonding that Wasp, Wanda and Rogue went through. And Rogue's still relatively new to him, coupled with being more open to being confrontational than Voodoo or Synapse, it's not really unexpected imo.
    Pietro was sacrificed for readers forget the dispute over Wanda and his entry into the team.

It's not the first time this happens.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-09-2017 at 06:25 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Pietro was sacrificed for readers forget the dispute over Wanda and his entry into the team.

It's not the first time this happens.
    i think that thanks to that he will have his own arc during this not=event :P

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oh Hellion! I'm really glad we'll see him, but if he is still at Attilan, wtf X-Men? You didn't notice a student there while you were invading? smh.

But yeah, these are interesting developments. I do feel a bit bad for Quicksilver fans, it always seems like someone on a team has to cause drama. But this particular behavior isn't really out of left field, as Pietro has been more subtly disobeying Rogue's orders throughout Vol 3.

I imagine it's something he's done with other leaders in the past considering his personality, if I'm not wrong? Questioning their authority until they gain his respect. He wasn't around for Vol 1, so he wasn't really involved or saw all the team growth, fights and eventual bonding that Wasp, Wanda and Rogue went through. And Rogue's still relatively new to him, coupled with being more open to being confrontational than Voodoo or Synapse, it's not really unexpected imo.

The last time Rogue and Hellion interacted, it wasn't really on a positive note. I wonder if Rogue will display some guilt there, she was pretty harsh on him. He doesn't always display the best judgement, but he's young and he often feels like he doesn't have a support system. Rogue most of all should understand how easy it is to take your fear, anger and frustration out on other people (ie Dazzler/Carol). Hopefully there's some reconciliation there.
    Perhaps, but it seems Pietro has forgotten that Rogue and Amelia Vought had to rescue him when he was taken prisoner in Magneto Rex...

BANNED

I don't think it's out of character of Quicksilver what happened, nor do I think that means he dislikes or disrespects Rogue's leadership. He lashed out at her because he couldn't lash out at himself. That's why he cried at the end, he knew he messed up badly and hurt someone he really cares about. Seems he might not show up again until No Surrender though.

BANNED

What are we to make of Jericho tonguing with Wanda?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-09-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Rogue excellent, demonstrating why it is the powerhouse of the group, poor Jugg, easily dominated in the melee twice, and Anna did not need her energy absorption hehehe.

Wanda came out somewhat humiliated, that's always good.

And Pietro is a complete idiot.

It's good to see how the complete escudron gave his approval to Anna.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    He's an Omega level mutant after all
    Well technically Bobby had a hard time beating him.

And Rogue, the duel of forces against Jugg went very well, and we know that if she used the absorption she would take out Juggy easier than Bobby did.

Extraordinary Member

So Voodoo sets juggernaut free by mistake, but only Pietros mistake earns any blame.

That's crap.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    So Voodoo sets juggernaut free by mistake, but only Pietros mistake earns any blame.

That's crap.
    No, it isn't just Pietro making that mistake, he acts like a sore idiot afterwards while Jericho actually owns up to his mistake.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    No, it isn't just Pietro making that mistake, he acts like a sore idiot afterwards while Jericho actually owns up to his mistake.
    The book shows us one panel of him saying it's all his fault, but nobody else ever mentions it. Rogie chastises him for "having done enough", but Jericho was the one who released one of the most dangerous beings on the planet using poweres that Peitro actually said were dangerous and prone to go wrong.

Wanda saying the Synapse's near death is all on Peitro is complete rubbish! Either it's bad writing or she just throws her bother under the bus because she's got the hots for Voodoo.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

The book shows us one panel of him saying it's all his fault, but nobody else ever mentions it. Rogie chastises him for "having done enough", but Jericho was the one who released one of the most dangerous beings on the planet using poweres that Peitro actually said were dangerous and prone to go wrong.

Wanda saying the Synapse's near death is all on Peitro is complete rubbish! Either it's bad writing or she just throws her bother under the bus because she's got the hots for Voodoo.
    Yeah, the situation with Juggernaut first occurred because of Jericho's mistake. No one is arguing that. But did Pietro intentionally ignore Rogue's order and put Synapse directly in harm's way? Also yes. Then he attackes anyone who chastised him. Wanda doesn't have to always be at her brother's beck and call, she can defend who she wants. She isn't throwing someone under the bus when they ran right into the bus their own self.

Are you saying that we shouldn't be criticizing Pietro for something he did of his own volition only to unapologetically attack anyone who questioned him?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, the situation with Juggernaut first occurred because of Jericho's mistake. No one is arguing that. But did Pietro intentionally ignore Rogue's order and put Synapse directly in harm's way? Also yes. Then he attackes anyone who chastised him. Wanda doesn't have to always be at her brother's beck and call, she can defend who she wants. She isn't throwing someone under the bus when they ran right into the bus their own self.

Are you saying that we shouldn't be criticizing Pietro for something he did of his own volition only to unapologetically attack anyone who questioned him?
    No, what I'm saying is that Wanda's statement that Jericho has no responsibility for Synapse's injury is completely at odds with the facts. How can Jerciho be blameless for the damage caused by a supervillain that he carelessly set loose? Wasp calls Quicksilver a moron (thus proving she was right and really is not the person who should be in charge) and then Jericho has the gall to to reprimand Pietro on the way he's behaving when JERICHO IS THE ONE WHO SET FREE THE JUGGERNAUT!

The whole thing is like a 22 page propoganda message about the need for superhero registration.
    Last edited by brettc1; 01-06-2018 at 12:55 AM.

BANNED

No, what I'm saying is that Wanda's statement that Jericho has no responsibility for Synapse's injury is completely at odds with the facts. How can Jerciho be blameless for the damage caused by a supervillain that he carelessly set loose? Wasp calls Quicksilver a moron (thus proving she was right and really is not the person who should be in charge) and then Jericho has the gall to to reprimand Pietro on the way he's behaving when JERICHO IS THE ONE WHO SET FREE THE JUGGERNAUT!

The whole thing is like a 22 page propoganda message about the need for superhero registration.
    People can make mistakes
    People can't make mistakes and act as morons after.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    People can make mistakes
    People can't make mistakes and act as morons after.
    There's making a mistake, and there's releasing the Juggernaut and nobody holds you at all responsible for what he does.

BANNED

There's making a mistake, and there's releasing the Juggernaut and nobody holds you at all responsible for what he does.
    what would you prefer?
    they should kick him from team instead of stopping juggs?