Page 728 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738778828 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 15150
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Apparently, Curran Walters was spotted on set way earlier. r/Titans say that this user has been going to the set everyday. They also confirmed in another recent tweet that it's Jason.

I dont understand, is this in favor of the actor playing the part or against it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I don't get it either. Jason didn't witness the Grayson murders, meet the Flying Graysons backstage or use the experience as proof Dick was Robin. The situations are different. It's a nod to Jason's pre-Crisis origin for one thing. It sheds some much needed light on Willis since it's the first time we've seen him do something nice for his kid. It tells us a lot about Jason since he never told anyone about it and highlights the differences between Dick and him.
    In this day and age where Robins are becoming so interchangeable every little bit that differentiates them counts I guess. Especially for Tim for whom the fanboy angle is central to his character but that's how I see it.

Also,

Well... Maybe they're going to skip all his robin story.
    Damn. I don't like to think about that.

Extraordinary Member

It was Tim

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It was Tim
    From what I inferred from that page Bruce did go through with the paternity test is Priest retconning it as well?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member

Some follow-up

IS CURRAN WALTERS PLAYING JASON TODD ON TITANS?

Just for fun, do you guys think he has the Jason look?
    Maybe as Robin (not much information about him online), but not as Red Hood imo.

Btw. the actor is appearently allready 20, looks like "Dawson Casting" for me.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-13-2018 at 12:51 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

That's not great if he can't get him right. What if he just thinks of Jason as the jealous Robin then writes him like he's petty and still holding grudges?
    He couldn't even manage to get Damian right during Lazarus Contract and now I see how that happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he did write Jason that way.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Didn't he get fans mad back during his Titans/TT crossover? Damian fans hated how he backtracked, Wally fans were livid over how he was treated and there was some talk about whether or not to be aware of canon.
    Yes, he did and that's exactly why I don't really want him anywhere near Jason or any of the Bat characters for that matter. He clearly doesn't do the necessary research nor just ignores what other writers are doing with the characters.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-13-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Yes, he did and that's exactly why I don't really want him anywhere near Jason or any of the Bat characters for that matter. He clearly doesn't do the necessary research nor just ignores what other writers are doing with the characters.
    Yet Priest wrote Batman back then or so I heard. But was it even good?
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-13-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Yet Priest wrote Batman back then or so I heard. But was it even good?
    I've no idea. After that nonsense in Lazarus Contract I haven't bothered reading anything Priest has written.

BANNED

Yes it was, better depiction than King and Tyniin put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Yes it was, better depiction than King and Tyniin put together.
    I wonder whether what he did with Damian shows that he isn't invested in writing the non-classic characters?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I've no idea. After that nonsense in Lazarus Contract I haven't bothered reading anything Priest has written.
    He did actually he filled in for two issues.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I wonder whether what he did with Damian shows that he isn't invested in writing the non-classic characters?
    He talked about the event listing some reasons for his writing.

He talked about the event listing some reasons for his writing.
    His reasons are understandable since you can't keep writing a character not find some way to make them flawed to keep them engaging. And he does give some insight to how difficult the job really is when there are fans with the ferocity of an attack dog Unfortunately there were some fallacies with what Priest did. Giving Wally West I a heart problem does not make sense when the Speedforce can heal a user. And if he showed that Damian was reluctant to do as he did then it would have been more redeeming or if push comes to shove just have someone confront Damian over this and build a new story from that where Damian can show some growth.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-13-2018 at 11:18 AM.