Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Attachment 88842

Well, isn’t that Funny?? A Weirdo calling other people Weirdo’s......

This is why the Avengers get so much Flack when it comes to Mutants. They always got shit to say..........(that’s how I interpreted it)
    And that's why I laugh every time flatscans face extinction (WoTR and Secret Invasion come to mind) because those same "weirdos" are usually the ones that bail their pathetic asses out. Not to mention the time that they were offed by Onslaught was one of the funniest panels I've ever read.

Also, Iron Fist/Daniel Rand, a kung fu hippie, talks a LOT of shit for a guy whose Netflix series was complete garbage, critically speaking.
    Last edited by Wild Fang X; 10-29-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    And that's why I laugh every time flatscans face extinction (WoTR and Secret Invasion come to mind) because those same "weirdos" are usually the ones that bail their pathetic asses out. Not to mention the time that they were offed by Onslaught was one of the funniest panels I've ever read.

Also, Iron Fist/Daniel Rand, a kung fu hippie, talks a LOT of shit for a guy whose Netflix series was complete garbage, critically speaking.
    HAHAHA OH SHIT!!! Shots Fired!!!! Lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Oh so jokes can be made at the Avengers expense but they can't be made at the X-Men's expense?
    Yeah sure I'm the one who's triggered.
    And no all I'm asking is X-fans need to acknowledge the Marvel Universe doesn't revolve around the X-Men and doesn't need to accommodate them at the expense of other Marvel properties.
    With the exception of Spider-Man and occasionally Punisher, Marvel does revolve around the X-Men. When the X-Men were at their height, they tried deporting the non-X characters to Leifield’s tender mercies; when they sold the film/merch rights to the X-Men to Fox, they built a cinematic Titan out of the leftovers

As for team-ups, evidently (Judging by this thread) they should end with the non-X characters waking up kneeling in front of a ditch

BANNED

This just proves my exact point, Iron Fist says the Xmen are acting weird once in one panel and it gets brought up multiple times like he made some terrible offense.
    Now that's a victim complex alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    With the exception of Spider-Man and occasionally Punisher, Marvel does revolve around the X-Men.

Yeah no, it doesn't, screw that bs

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Sometimes you just know how a thread is gonna go.

Yeah, pretty much this.
    I mean, out of the ten pages of this thread, the last five pages have been Nothing short but vitriolic, with some "fans" insulting other franchises and gleefully throwing shades that makes *no sense* at all in a thread meant to reflect on the mechanics and motivations behind future team-ups between the X-Men and the other Marvel Heroes - not their personal beefs/grievance with x/y/z characters.
    If people can't behave and have a mature discussion on this without vomiting all that negativity onto each other, I Don't think it deserves to last much longer.
    They need to come to their senses, this rapid devolving is embarassing.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this.
    I mean, out of the ten pages of this thread, the last five pages have been Nothing short but vitriolic, with some "fans" insulting other franchises and gleefully throwing shades that makes *no sense* at all in a thread meant to reflect on the mechanics and motivations behind future team-ups between the X-Men and the other Marvel Heroes - not their personal beefs/grievance with x/y/z characters.
    If people can't behave and have a mature discussion on this without vomiting all that negativity onto each other, I Don't think it deserves to last much longer.
    Dude, relax. It's just harmless fun on our end.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Yeah, pretty much this.
    "If things dont go the way I like everyone should shuttup". How very Stever Rogers.

Yeah, pretty much this.
    This!
    but what you can expect, people changed their avatars to irritate me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Dude, relax. It's just harmless fun on our end.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    "If things dont go the way I like everyone should shuttup". How very Stever Rogers.
    I think people are taking this way to serious........

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Say no more.

How will Krakoa deal with SW? Its bound to happen eventually when the Avengers office need people to remember the character exists.
    Given she barely appears in comics whilst in Marvel movies, it's likely the character will disappear after she leaves the MCU.

When Hickman wrote Avengers, where you would expect her to be prominent, she did not appear at all. Hickman does not have any interest in characters like Wanda, which is the case with Marvel's small clique of like-minded writers.

There is simply no interest, especially as writers regard M Day as a huge ugly continuity mess they would rather not have to deal with. They can't even come up with a convincing explanation of how Wanda did what she did, let alone follow up on it.

BANNED

Well that sounds like a load of BS.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Given she barely appears in comics whilst in Marvel movies, it's likely the character will disappear after she leaves the MCU.
    Thing is, MCU Wanda is nothing like comic book Wanda. The other characters have at least some link, but from origin to personality to powers to life experiences, there's nothing the same about them except the name. You could've called her Rachel and been closer (if they'd had the rights). So maybe it's the opposite where they are suppressing her while she's in the MCU. Too bad it's too late to turn Wanda into the cool badass she is in the movies. Anyway, not the point of the thread, but the big panel of Rogue punching Wanda caught my attention.

I still think it'd be great to do a fresh start with the past buried, same as is happening with the villains of Krakoa. The non-Mutant villains like Cap, Stark, Wanda, inhumans, Black Panther should be treated with cautious detachment (we're working together but we're not friends) and less historically hostile types like the FF with treated with open arms and respect.

BANNED

And I'll repeat myself.
    Well that sounds like a load of BS.

And I'll repeat myself.
    Say it a few more time, I don't think they get it.

And I'll repeat myself.
    I notice you never answered the relevant question: Do you know what a victim complex is? Because based on your posts in this thread, I'm pretty sure you don't.