Page 579 of 772 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ewing did some amazing things with Monica and Blue Marvel in the Ultimates so im very much encouraged he will do the same with Ororo especially seeing he mentioned he will continue with the goddess storyline Coates developed.
    He really expanded Monica's abilities gave them more depth and girth other than light speed. Same for america Chavez. He is very creative and what he has done for Eden is nothing short of spectacular.

BANNED

Ahhh what was I just saying? we would get wolverine content shoved down our throat till we choke even still they won't stop lol. But hope storm does more than just appear.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    He really expanded Monica's abilities gave them more depth and girth other than light speed. Same for america Chavez. He is very creative and what he has done for Eden is nothing short of spectacular.
    exactly this is why I'm very excited to see how he interprets Ororo's abilities. My main concern though this about readers not picking up his book. if it keeps trending like it is it may be canceled soon.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ahhh what was I just saying? we would get wolverine content shoved down our throat till we choke even still they won't stop lol. But hope storm does more than just appear.
    I just liked the picture of Ororo. Other than that I want her to stay far away from anything Wolverine as long as possible.

BANNED

I just liked the picture of Ororo. Other than that I want her to stay far away from anything Wolverine as long as possible.
    I like that we are on board with the wolverine storm romance. It annoyed me to the core like who the hell thinks storm wants to be with a hairy short smelly animal man. Like who in marvel though that was hot. I just want a conversation with them.

I think it makes sense that they were/are fwb, but trying to make them great lovers or something just doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I think it makes sense that they were/are fwb, but trying to make them great lovers or something just doesn't work.
    Agreed. They make sense as friends with benefits but I can't see either of them falling for each other.

Is this new? Coz Im tired of seeing Logan since last week....enough is enough...

I like that we are on board with the wolverine storm romance. It annoyed me to the core like who the hell thinks storm wants to be with a hairy short smelly animal man. Like who in marvel though that was hot. I just want a conversation with them.
    yes I never really got into the Logan romance either. it just seemed like it was another notch to add to his belt to make him look "cool."

Fantastic Member

Storm is marvel’s leading lady and should be treated and featured as such. She also should leave fleabag alone. That is all lol.

Incredible Member

I have questions about this. Are writers suppressing her godhead so she won't become too powerful? Or are they doing it because she's also a mutant to separate the power?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

I have questions about this. Are writers suppressing her godhead so she won't become too powerful? Or are they doing it because she's also a mutant to separate the power?
    One yes, the space lubber are creature capable of creating and surviving black holes hadari yao by her presence alone utterly rendered them powerless. This is no small power as you demonstrated storm has incalculable mystic power/potential. The godhead is separate from her mutant abilities as in that one is dwells in her blood and the other dwells in her spirit. What makes it confusing is that both storm's mutation and godhead are virtually infinite or immeasurable in power and potential. Combine these two and you got well a higher version of infinity as the handbook calls it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Storm is marvel’s leading lady and should be treated and featured as such. She also should leave fleabag alone. That is all lol.
    yassss i won't argue with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

I think most were simply trying to ignore it honestly but then when writers started to receive negative pullback on social media about ignoring coates' work that's where I began to see a shift. writers started to say she was a god(dess) but didn't explain or really show how so it came hollow. its still early to say but let's see how Ewing handles it. Coates made it clear it was two different things but seeing he wil be the first writer after him to dive into it I say let's give him a chance before making any final conclusions.

@BossLogic - Lupita Nyong'o as Storm. Inspired by her Met Gala outfit.