Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I hope it leads to Vision's creation, as well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrStytch View Post
    Looks amazing. Wonder if there is really a 'Prime' Ultron or if the red lights just denote which body the Ultron AI is occupying at that moment?
    Ooooh. Interesting concept. He just wi-fi's into another "prime" host at will. So many neat concepts of how JARVIS will become Vision are bouncing around in my head now.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    It most likely shall.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    awesome.
    Agree Indeed Bro, have to say Ultron looks a-little Thinner then I thought, he usually in bulky Armor, but really when every plate of you armor is unbreakable, much armor is not needed. ;-)

Besides that, he looks like how I envisioned him to be and how his Face is indeed Uber-Evil Villain Machine Bad!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Agree Indeed Bro, have to say Ultron looks a-little Thinner then I thought, he usually in bulky Armor, but really when every plate of you armor is unbreakable, much armor is not needed. ;-)

Besides that, he looks like how I envisioned him to be and how his Face is indeed Uber-Evil Villain Machine Bad!
    I was expecting something poor! Looks superb!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    It most likely shall.
    The Rumors have been powerful Enough that to Expand the Universe, which now will include Ant-Man and Dr. Strange, that Vision will be an offset of Ultron by the End of Avengers 2, which will give the movie even more legacy in changing and altering the Marvel Movie Universe indeed. Would not be surprised to see Visions beginning intro as a post-credit scene either. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

The Rumors have been powerful Enough that to Expand the Universe, which now will include Ant-Man and Dr. Strange, that Vision will be an offset of Ultron by the End of Avengers 2, which will give the movie even more legacy in changing and altering the Marvel Movie Universe indeed. Would not be surprised to see Visions beginning intro as a post-credit scene either. ;-)
    Me neither! But seeing as they announced Paul Bettany some time back, it'll be interesting to see how much he features.

Extraordinary Member

Wait just a minute.

Look at the bottom left credits, why is robert downey credited as ultron and iron man?!

I like Cap's more patriotic colors being added to the suit. Simple but it adds a lot.

Ultron looks interesting, going to need to see it in motion.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Ultimate Member

Ultron looks appropriately bad ass.

Wait just a minute.

Look at the bottom left credits, why is robert downey credited as ultron and iron man?!
    Might just be a typo, now their is rumored a connection between Iron Man and Ultron, but that credit is about who is acting who and just seems like a typo to me since James Spader is doing Ultron. Just my view on it.

Wow I was worried they were gonna give Ultron a Megatron face when they said he would be able to articulate. The way hes designed is awesome and still looks true to his comic roots. I have a hard time believing Spaders facial expressions and voice coming from that look will be anything short of amazing.

This also gives me hope that DC might be able to get Metalo done right in a Supes movie one day. Not holding my breath on that though

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    If Cap America 2 can gross $800-900 million plus worldwide, this one might give Avatar and Titanic a run for top gross ever. The amount of money Disney is making off Marvel properties is staggering

Where did you get a gross of $800+ million? Box office mojo has it at $713 and it's unlikely to earn much more as it's run has ended nearly everywhere.

Maybe that's his first version? The way Tony or whoever created him with normal Ironman suit type alloys. Then later he upgrades himself to a little bulkier version made of pure Vibranium. I doubt all the bots will be made of pure Vibranium so there will more then likely be a Ultron Prime.

Howard Stark uses all the Vibranium they had to make Caps shield. So please god tell me we get to see a Black Panther Cameo in this movies when a Wakanda scene pops up. Weather stark buys it from them or Ultron Invades Wakanda and takes it. We need a Panther Cameo plz. Wakanda will be involved, at the very least have T'chaka make a cameo. Maybe mention his son is studying abroad.

Wow, that looks really good. Too bad Hank Pym won't be creating it.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman