Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bobby reading Jean for filth was funny, and I felt bad for Jean. I'm glad they made up by the end. I also thought it was weird how Jean and Kitty weren't very nice towards Christian. I'm not sure I like how Sina portrays Kitty.

Overall the issue was fun. Shouldn't Jean have known the alternate Iceman or did Teen Jean ever meet him? I could not remember.

I loved this. It pulled in a lot of threads and was extravagantly gay. Shows you how much Grace has done to give Bobby themes, stories, and supporting characters. I hope he's not done, but Grace's work is one heck of a great, but small, collection.

Evil space Daken is an excellent Daken.

BANNED

I wished the artist had drawn the sex scene with young Bobby more explicitly in the last panel.

If someone hadn't point the leg on bed scene, I wouldn't have noticed.

Y'all known what I'm about. So of course I liked this bit:

Last edited by Crimz; 03-14-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

So Bobby never had any sexual relationship with Johnny Storm? Just a bromance?

Ah.. so Johnny is actually Bobby's Uncle, i should have guest it
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    So Bobby never had any sexual relationship with Johnny Storm? Just a bromance?
    Nope. The bromance thing is new.

To be fair, they've been friends since the 60s. The term 'bromance' was only applied to their friendship recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    To be fair, they've been friends since the 60s. The term 'bromance' was only applied to their friendship recently.
    They were more on the acquaintance side of friendship, but that seems to be changing with this appearance and Bobby's future appearance in FF.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Bobby reading Jean for filth was funny, and I felt bad for Jean. I'm glad they made up by the end. I also thought it was weird how Jean and Kitty weren't very nice towards Christian. I'm not sure I like how Sina portrays Kitty.

Overall the issue was fun. Shouldn't Jean have known the alternate Iceman or did Teen Jean ever meet him? I could not remember.
    Jean and Kitty bullish reaction to Christian made them look really badly. Like the popular ones in the playground stating their dominance. I donīt think the writer particularly like those characters... It was really nice to see Christian around. I wonder how the character will evolve. He has already shown he is his own man. I think Emma loves and respects him and will allow him to have his own path.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

seems to me like Bobby get to be forgiven as much as everybody else
    3267596-astonishing+x-men+064-014+copy.jpg 4300278-astonishing+x-men+063-020.jpg
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-15-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Is Erik the Red gay?

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Jean and Kitty bullish reaction to Christian made them look really badly. Like the popular ones in the playground stating their dominance. I donīt think the writer particularly like those characters... It was really nice to see Christian around. I wonder how the character will evolve. He has already shown he is his own man. I think Emma loves and respects him and will allow him to have his own path.
    Sina has been including Kitty on his run since the beginning. Both the ongoing, the mini and now this, she's probably the X-Men to appear the most on the Iceman solo. No way he doesnt like her. And he has drawn a bunch of Jean fanart, so I think he likes her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi-Lord View Post
    Is Erik the Red gay?
    Idk but anyone who wears that outfit is surely a gay icon

Nope. The bromance thing is new.
    I remember a funny newspaper type cartoon in a issue of a book in the early 90's and it's a Bobby and Johnny teaming up calling themselves Fire and Ice and they end up cancelling out each other powers with Bobby putting out Johnny's flames and Johnny melting Bobby's ice and it ending with them in a puddle of water and Johnny saying "Yeah this is why we don't team up"