Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    So he doesn't give a shit about Emma and everything she did for him, it's "JEAAAAAN" all over again. Well, f u too, Marvel. Lame.
    I'm pretty sure he knows what Emma did in his name and there's no way in hell he'd ever stand for her killing innocent people and with Sentinels of all things.

Still awful how they scapegoated her though.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Seriously though, out of all the big x-men revivals lately, it's funny the one that didn't have any actual event managed to get the best one and it's only a one shot story(admittedly tied into other things, but still.)

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm pretty sure he knows what Emma did in his name and there's no way in hell he'd ever stand for her killing innocent people and with Sentinels of all things.

Tyke knew, so he knows. I'm pretty sure that Scemma is purely and definitively over.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

Still lame. He died in the arms of Emma, ​​and then writers stole that moment for the sake of Jean. He had to say something about Emma. It was she who supported him all these years, and not Jean.

Still lame. He died in the arms of Emma, ​​and then writers stole that moment for the sake of Jean. He had to say something about Emma. It was she who supported him all these years, and not Jean.
    The way that Cyclops recalls those years, he didn't enjoy them and doesn't like the person that he was during them. He pretty much admits to viewing himself like a villain at his worst and as an extremist at his best. Given that he knows what Emma did in his name and image and to his younger self, this is pretty natural.

By the way, he died in Jean's arms too. And this issue shows both.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The way that Cyclops recalls those years, he didn't enjoy them and doesn't like the person that he was during them. He pretty much admits to viewing himself like a villain at his worst and as an extremist at his best.
    Pussyclops. Great.

By the way, he died in Jean's arms too.
    As I said, it was Scemma moment and it was stolen.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The same happened to Jean and Jott after the search for Cyclops.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The same happened to Jean and Jott after the search for Cyclops.
    No. He said goodbye to Jean.

Pussyclops. Great.
    We're done here. My Cyclops is a goddamn hero, not a terrorist.

As I said, it was Scemma moment and it was stolen.
    I'll remind you that Scemma was broken up when Scott died and had yet to reconcile. He asked Emma to carry on his legacy and she set it on fire. The moment with Jean in PR and here was ever more touching than that.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

No. He said goodbye to Jean.
    Then marvel ignored everything and threw both jean and jott to prop up scemma. Its only fair.

In Scott's freshest memories of himself as a teen and as an adult he was in love with Jean Grey. These are facts. Even Emma knew that she was second place to Jean the entire time that they were together, that's why she was so insecure about their relationship. It was the primary point of contention between them.

Sorry that certain people don't want to recognize that.

Emma was right

We're done here. My Cyclops is a goddamn hero, not a terrorist.
    My Cyclops is three-dimensional character, so yeah, we’re done.

So he doesn't give a shit about Emma and everything she did for him, it's "JEAAAAAN" all over again. Well, f u too, Marvel. Lame.
    Is too early to tell, as a scemma fan I have hope because Jean will be dating Bishop. His hit list doesn't have Emma.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

My Cyclops is three-dimensional character, so yeah, we’re done.
    he still is a three-dimensional character, just because he wants good for both mutants and humans to live in harmony doesn't change that.

In Scott's freshest memories of himself as a teen and as an adult he was in love with Jean Grey. These are facts. Even Emma knew that she was second place to Jean the entire time that they were together, that's why she was so insecure about their relationship. It was the primary point of contention between them.

Sorry that certain people don't want to recognize that.
    Please don't ignore BloodStorm at the end of young Cyclops life in the future and how her death affected him. This was the first woman he like who die in his arms, lol making Jean next.