Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

This was bad. Less bad then the previous two issues but still bad.

I still can’t believe this is really happening. Hickman has got to be trolling with this series. This can’t be the same guy who delivered HOX/POX. The dialogue just continues to get worse and worse. 3 issues in and I’m praying things get better.

Was the X verse really that bad before Hickman to the point where some actually enjoy this series ?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    They can not send Selene anywhere because they need her in krakoa. Another one of the weakness of Krakoa is that some mutants ( The Five , sage , etc) are needed 24/7 to keep the harmony in the island.
    Just with Cypher out they already have problems.
    Cypher is the only mutant able to interface with Krakoa, with nothing lost in translation countrary to others.
    He's unique.
    Letting him go literally a galaxy away without any semblance of back-up/substitute to him was silly of Scott.
    What's more, none of the members of the Quiet Council stopped him from going (when someone like Kwannon who doesn't have that kind of pivotal function in their society wasn't allowed to go until Sinister and Magneto stepped in). They know his importance, they shouldn't have been blindsided by Scott on this.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This was the best issue of X-Men so far. I found it funny, Emmas refuses to break old ladies bones thats her limit. #EmmaisKind

Anyway, this was funny. From Shaws reaction, we got more of the rectangle and these villains look interesting.

Ressurect Destiny ASAP send her Mystique, Selene and Qwerty to fight the hordeculture
    I loved it too. Funny, weird, and completely different than anything I would have expected. That's what I loved about Claremont era X-Men (it was completely different than anything else on the shelves) and that's what I'm loving about Hickman too.

The Golden Girls took out. Pixie, Anole, Shaw, and Cyclops.

I mean come on.

Humans can use the gateways now. Humans have nullifiers that depowered TWO Omega level mutants. They can get on to the island by ship or plane.

Mutants aren't a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    This was bad. Less bad then the previous two issues but still bad.

I still can’t believe this is really happening. Hickman has got to be trolling with this series. This can’t be the same guy who delivered HOX/POX. The dialogue just continues to get worse and worse. 3 issues in and I’m praying things get better.

Was the X verse really that bad before Hickman to the point where some actually enjoy this series ?
    Depends. I think blue and Red were enjoyable. X-23 started strong too
    they were better than this

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

This issue was a waste of 4 bucks. I would gladly jack off one of the attractive comic store male workers to get my four bucks back
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Cypher is the only mutant able to interface with Krakoa, with nothing lost in translation countrary to others.
    He's unique.
    Letting him go literally a galaxy away without any semblance of back-up/substitute to him was silly of Scott.
    What's more, none of the members of the Quiet Council stopped him from going (when someone like Kwannon who doesn't have that kind of pivotal function in their society wasn't allowed to go until Sinister and Magneto stepped in). They know his importance, they shouldn't have been blindsided by Scott on this.
    They were counting on the portals to get Cypher in Krakoa. Then they got problem with the Krakoa plant being a predator and screwing up the plants of that starjammer. then they got arrested.

too over their heads, X-men are

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    bad smell doesn't come from Stds. not always
    Buuut sometimes it does
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Considering Monet was brought back with alterations (her Penance form), perhaps Marius was also tweaked such that he doesnt need to feed on actual marrow
    What does mention him and Selene as mutants who survive on other Mutants...and since Krakoa is a Mutant perhaps it's big enough for the both of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I meant it in the sense that he would be anchored to this dimension and not endlessly tortured in that other dimension he gets sucked in when he starves. All mutants are beautiful on Krakoa
    Ohhh ok yeah you're right....I just got the weird picture in my head of him sitting in a recliner with his palms up both lil mouths inside his hands sipping a Mutant milkshake...Yikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    but they could give him some lab engineered Summers marrow so he can become hawt too.
    Noooooo the last thing the St Croix family needs is more familia drama/ complications
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    There is certainly something to be said that for all the comments on their powerlessness and obsolescence, this is like the fourth time in as many weeks that the baseline capacity for innovation has punched mutantdom squarely in the gut.

Forge needs to pick up the pace
    Or Mutants need to just attack humans on sight
    GrindrStone(D)

Depends. I think blue and Red were enjoyable. X-23 started strong too
    they were better than this
    Red was the only title I could really stand - the rest was more or less hot furnace to me, depending on the arc.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    This issue was a waste of 4 bucks. I would gladly jack off one of the attractive comic store male workers to get my four bucks back
    not for 4 dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Damm Dude. You should at least ask for $5 ....I assume you got all your phalanges??
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Or Mutants need to just attack humans on sight
    Peaceful coexistence people.

I mean, if mutants start attacking sapiens on sight, there's no coming back from that. This would mean war between Krakoa and the rest of the world, since all mutants are de facto Kraked citizens.

No wonder Moira X saw them losing in every life, the leaders they have are droping the ball weeks in and weeks out already.

They were counting on the portals to get Cypher in Krakoa. Then they got problem with the Krakoa plant being a predator and screwing up the plants of that starjammer. then they got arrested.

too over their heads, X-men are
    Ah right, it's true. Well, that's another worry to have, Krakoa eradicating local flora the same way an invasive species would.
    Not very eco-friendly.
    Last edited by People Of The Earth; 12-04-2019 at 04:33 PM.

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    The Golden Girls took out. Pixie, Anole, Shaw, and Cyclops.

I mean come on.

Humans can use the gateways now. Humans have nullifiers that depowered TWO Omega level mutants. They can get on to the island by ship or plane.

Mutants aren't a threat.
    Thats the point. HoXPoX set up a statu quo but it needs to be challenged for there to be a story. If Krakoa had everything locked down we wouldnt have anything to read abt.
    Fans have gotten too used to having a "flagship" book in which everything that happens has to be a big deal but I appreciate that Adjectiveless has been letting the other series shine. I guess word of mouth isnt so good and sales probably wont be stellar but Im ok with saceificing that for good storytelling. Excited to see how all the threads (Orchis Children of the Vault, Arrako, Hordeculture) connect. This feels like Claremont era.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Peaceful coexistence people.

I mean, if mutants start attacking sapiens on sight, there's no coming back from that. This would mean war between Krakoa and the rest of the world, since all mutants are de facto Kraked citizens.

No wonder Moira X saw them losing in every life, the leaders they have are droping the ball weeks in and weeks out already.

Ah right, it's true. Well, that's another worry to have, Krakoa eradicating local flora the same way an invasive species would.
    Not very eco-friendly.
    Do the human cultists in Marauders count towards that?

They seemed sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Humans have nullifiers that depowered TWO Omega level mutants.
    Who are you talking about?