Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    When I am having this I go into a room by myself and listen to relaxing calm music and sounds and pace like crazy.

I dont know if this is an option for you but if it is try.
    Nothing helps. I'm just running around my home, frantically trying to escape somewhere from something I don't even understand. Music. Thanks, I shall try that.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Nothing helps. I'm just running around my home, frantically trying to escape somewhere from something I don't even understand. Music. Thanks, I shall try that.
    Are you feeling better today?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I hope you are doing better today
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Are you feeling better today?
    Yeah, thanks, I am. I had to go to a doctor, who gave me a pill to calm me down. Which it did, along with putting me to sleep.

Extraordinary Member

I hope you are doing better today
    I am, thanks. Not the way I'd hoped, but at least it stopped.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

────────────────────────────────────────
    ──────────────────────▒████▒────────────
    ───────────────────░█████▓███░──────────
    ─────────────────░███▒░░░░░░██──────────
    ────────────────▒██▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒░██─────────
    ───────────────▓██░░░▒▓█▒▒▒▓▒▓█─────────
    ──────────────▓█▓─░▒▒▓█─────▓▓█░────────
    ─────────────▓█▒░▒▒▒▒█──▓▓▒▒─▓█▒────────
    ────────────▒█▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒─▒▓▒▓▓─▒█░────────
    ────────────█▓░▒▒▒▒▒▓░─▓▒──░░▒█░────────
    ───────────██░▒▒▒▒▒▒█──▓──░▓████████────
    ──────────░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░─█▓███▓▓▓▓██─█▓───
    ────────▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓▓████▓▓██──█───
    ──────░███▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒████▒▒░░──████░──██░─
    ──────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒────────▒██▓────▓█─
    ─────▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓─────▓───▒░░▓──▓────▓█
    ─────██▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█▓──────▒█▓──▓█░▒──▒░────█
    ─────██▒▒▓▓▓▒█▓▓───░──▓██──▓█▓▓▓█▓─────█
    ─────▓█▒██▓▓█▒▒▓█─────░█▓──▒░───░█▓────█
    ─────░██▓───▓▓▒▒▓▓─────░─────────▒▒─░─░█
    ──────▓█──▒░─█▒▓█▓──▒───────░─░───█▒──█▒
    ───────█──░█░░█▓▒──▓██▒░─░─░─░─░░░█▒███─
    ───────█▒──▒▒──────▓██████▓─░░░░─▒██▓░──
    ───────▓█──────────░██▓▓▓██▒─░──░█▒─────
    ────────██▒─────░───░██▓▓▓██▓▒▒▓█▒──────
    ─────────░████▒──░───▒█▓▓▓▓▓████▓───────
    ────────▒▓██▓██▒──░───▓█████▓███────────
    ──────▒██▓░░░░▓█▓░────░█▒█▒─▒▓█▓────────
    ─────▓█▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓███▓░──▓█▒─▒▓▓█─────────
    ────░█▒░▒████▓██▓▓▓██▒───░▓█▓█░─────────
    ────▓█▒▒█░─▒───▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█▓█▓──────────
    ────▓█▒█░───────██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓██──────────
    ────▒█▓▓────────░██▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█─────────
    ─────██░────▓▓────█░─█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─▒█████────
    ─────██░───░──────▓░─▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█─▒█▒░▒██───
    ────▓█░▓░──▓▓────▒█░─█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒─░░░▒██──
    ────█─▒██─░──────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓─░▒▒█▓▓█░─
    ───▓█─▓▒▓▒░░────▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░▒▓█░──▒█─
    ───▒█░█▒▒█▒───░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░▒▓▓──▓█▓█─
    ───█▓▒▓▒▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓─░█▓▒▒█░
    ───█░▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓─▒█▒▒▒▒█─
    ──▒█─█▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓─▒█▒▒▒▒██─
    ──▓█─█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▓▒░█▒▒▒░▓█──
    ──▓█─█▒▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓░▓░░░░▒█░──
    ──▒█─▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▒▓░░─▒█▒───
    ───█▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓██████████░░██▓█─▒█▓▒▓█░────
    ───▓█▒█▓▓▓▓▒▓██░─░▒░─────██▒░▓▓▓▒██─────
    ────████▓▓▓██░───────────▓█░▓▒░░▓█░─────
    ──────░█████░─────────────██▓─▒██░──────
    ───────────────────────────▓███▒────────
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 03-31-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Today I am an old man. I am 40! I planed to spend the day reading comics and watching cartoons. But I got a new mower. The last three years I have had a neighbor mow my lawn but that was costing too much. So I got my own mower, I figured doing my own yard work aside from saving money will force me to get out of my house and not sit in my room all day.

I have to admit I spent the last 45 minutes mowing part of my yard. (Big Yard) And I am having the time of my life. I am really loving it! I never would have thought that mowing my lawn would make me so happy but man it is
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Today I am an old man. I am 40! I planed to spend the day reading comics and watching cartoons. But I got a new mower. The last three years I have had a neighbor mow my lawn but that was costing too much. So I got my own mower, I figured doing my own yard work aside from saving money will force me to get out of my house and not sit in my room all day.

I have to admit I spent the last 45 minutes mowing part of my yard. (Big Yard) And I am having the time of my life. I am really loving it! I never would have thought that mowing my lawn would make me so happy but man it is
    Happy Birthday!
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Thank you

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

"Old man"? Pfft! I'm 62, so that makes you a young whippersnapper who needs to get the bleep off my lawn in my book!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Happy Birthday, kiddo. You are the same age I was when I first came to this internet joint, 16 years ago.

And since this is a thread about Mental health, I thought I'd share. I had my first Anxiety Attack when I was about 4 years old. It's something I have to deal with every day and have my whole life. Even now I'm having a mild attack.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Happy Birthday, kiddo. You are the same age I was when I first came to this internet joint, 16 years ago.

And since this is a thread about Mental health, I thought I'd share. I had my first Anxiety Attack when I was about 4 years old. It's something I have to deal with every day and have my whole life. Even now I'm having a mild attack.
    I am very sorry you are having one. Is there anything you can do that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "Old man"? Pfft! I'm 62, so that makes you a young whippersnapper who needs to get the bleep off my lawn in my book!
    Ill get off your lawn. but only because I have to skate board on some side walks

Today I am an old man. I am 40!
    Happy birthday!!! My wife just turned 40 too! The good news is that 40 isn't really that old! It might be to a 17 year old but really, at 40 we still have a lot of time ahead of us!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I am very sorry you are having one. Is there anything you can do that helps?
    First, a technical clarification in that it was a panic attack when I was 4, however, anxiety and panic attacks are interrelated.

I'm fine, the feeling often comes and goes. I also have ways of dealing with it when it gets bad enough. I majored in psychology in college, and I'm pretty good at understanding the root causes and how to mitigate them as needed.

I mean, it can get in the way of doing things, big time. But when that happens I just have to figure out how to get past it. 2020 only made this harder, but once things get back to some semblance of noramlcy, it will be easier to deal with.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.