BANNED

Default Regarding "Edit Post" option...

Sometimes we also make mistakes on the thread title as well as poll options so can we have an option to edit thread titles and poll options for at least the first five minutes after creating the thread?

Not possible. Moderators can edit polls, if you've made that drastic of an error to your poll just ask them to make your changes.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Not possible. Moderators can edit polls, if you've made that drastic of an error to your poll just ask them to make your changes.
    How about being able to edit the title of the thread, at least a minute or two after the thread has been created.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How about being able to edit the title of the thread, at least a minute or two after the thread has been created.
    "Not possible" covered every aspect of your original question. There's no such specific setting for a timer on editing thread titles, usergroups can either edit titles (by being a moderator or above) or they can't. We're obviously not giving that sort of power to the average user. I get that it would be nice to be able to fix your own thread title mistakes, but it would also open up the option to abuse that permission.
    Conn Seanery

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    "Not possible" covered every aspect of your original question. There's no such specific setting for a timer on editing thread titles, usergroups can either edit titles (by being a moderator or above) or they can't. We're obviously not giving that sort of power to the average user. I get that it would be nice to be able to fix your own thread title mistakes, but it would also open up the option to abuse that permission.
    Only the poster who created the thread can edit the title after creating the thread but only able to after a minute or two.

I get your point that is why maybe we should be allowed to edit the title just only a minute or two after creating the new thread.

So for example, if i just created the thread and found out the title is wrong, then I should click the "edit" button right away due to the time limit to edit the title.

Got it.

As I said, it's not possible.
    Conn Seanery