Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

FACTORY OF SADNESS NEWS:

Cleveland Browns just cut safety Calvin Pryor for fighting with teammate Robert Louis in practice. Pryor was brought in via a trade for LB Demario Davis this offseason from the Jets. He was beaten out for a starting job by rookie Jabril Peppers, but in cutting him, Cleveland is left with virtually no depth at safety, with a player to be named from their practice squad now promoted to replace the veteran starter.

Oh, also their first round draft pick, Myles Garrett is going to miss weeks with a high ankle sprain, so there's that.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    FACTORY OF SADNESS NEWS:

Cleveland Browns just cut safety Calvin Pryor for fighting with teammate Robert Louis in practice. Pryor was brought in via a trade for LB Demario Davis this offseason from the Jets. He was beaten out for a starting job by rookie Jabril Peppers, but in cutting him, Cleveland is left with virtually no depth at safety, with a player to be named from their practice squad now promoted to replace the veteran starter.

Oh, also their first round draft pick, Myles Garrett is going to miss weeks with a high ankle sprain, so there's that.
    You just know that NE is gonna sign him, not let him play a down, and get the comp pick.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If they consider Miami 2 BYE weeks... the Jets 2 more...

What about Buffalo? They're starting Nathan Peterman Week One, so...

You just know that NE is gonna sign him, not let him play a down, and get the comp pick.
    Honestly, if NE wasn't already deep at safety, I could see them bringing him in and revitalizing his career.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

LOL!!

10 char
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

30 minutes before the 2017 season kicks off! Are you ready for some football?!?!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Welp, that didn't take long. The Patriots score the first TD of the 2017/2018 season. 7-0 Patriots over Chiefs

Edit. Nevermind, the call was reversed. Ball hit the ground.
    Last edited by The Whovian; 09-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Wow, the Chiefs stopped the Patriots on 4th and 1. Good defense

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Wow, the Chiefs stopped the Patriots on 4th and 1. Good defense
    KC has a very good defense. It's currently the strength of the team.

TD Chiefs. That was a big swing. Instead of the Patriots being up 14-0 or 10-0, it's now tied 7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    KC has a very good defense. It's currently the strength of the team.
    Yep. I love watching Kelce and Hill on offense though. And Hunt looks like a keeper at RB, his fumble not withstanding.

BTW, please don't ever change your avatar. I absolutely love it!

I don't understand the logic here. The Patriots went for it on 4th and 1, but they kick a FG on 4th and inches? Not sure I like that decision.

17-7 Patriots. Chiefs need to stop rushing three guys. You can't give Brady that much time.