Page 276 of 719 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Thanks, both! It'd be nice to have two of Zaofan's closest friends around. I'll let you know when that portion of the endgame starts, but also don't count on it to be super expansive -- unless you all draw it out (and if you do, go right ahead. Ya'll just have fun), I picture only just a few posts for this.

Also, I'm still accepting applications, too.
    Parsley would love to spend more time with her favorite human, but she'll be a bit busy at that time. So will Sarada.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I seem to recall Sarada is dying at the end of the timeskip. Ishtar will be busy, but she has a few reasons to visit the Look of this place.

If you're fine with it, I'll just say she's there visiting Ereshkigal, and checking on Anula at the time of the Big Trouble in Little Lookout.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley would love to spend more time with her favorite human, but she'll be a bit busy at that time. So will Sarada.
    Wait, when is Sarada going to be sick/dying, timeline wise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

If everyone can do a quick run down of how they spent their Time Skip it would be appreciated. That’s way I don’t miss anything. What training/fight/items they got, etc.....
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wait, when is Sarada going to be sick/dying, timeline wise.
    A few days before the time-skip ends. Four, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    If everyone can do a quick run down of how they spent their Time Skip it would be appreciated. That’s way I don’t miss anything. What training/fight/items they got, etc.....
    Parsley's been receiving magic training, plus has been sparring with whoever has been willing.

Sarada will likely be fighting one of the elementals on Tatenen, then will be doing the usual intense training with Ishtar up until she's poisoned near the end of the time-skip. She received that bead from Hilda.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cyanna trained with Charco in the Pendulum room, and discovered a new power, Twist of Fate, one that brings bad luck to her enemies. Now she has Etrina teaching her magic.

Dash got the helmet at the Spider temple and is improving her skills.

Meagan became a full fledged Guardian, and is now with Sarada rescuing Ishtar.

That's it so far.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Asha'rah spent the tineskip helping rescue Ishtar, meditating by the sun for several months to unlock further memories (which led to the reawakening of Tiangou) and with Erosa and Etrina for a storyline that I am not entirely sure what it entails as yet (Sandman, haiyaku! XD).

A check in with how Sihn and Shek'hinah are doing would probably be wise as well.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah spent the tineskip helping rescue Ishtar, meditating by the sun for several months to unlock further memories (which led to the reawakening of Tiangou) and with Erosa and Etrina for a storyline that I am not entirely sure what it entails as yet (Sandman, haiyaku! XD).

A check in with how Sihn and Shek'hinah are doing would probably be wise as well.
    Funny, Sihn’s going to call on Ishtar in just a moment. Asha’rah can come along. He needs to update them on Hammer and Stine anyways.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

So, is this one of those "you should see the other guys" things or did Zurvan and Sihn get their asses kicked?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

--Space Vegas. It probably ends up with Jack and Held running the joint and freeing all the indentured servants. I imagine Jack takes the cash, and Held takes the colony. Held leases the colony back to the guys who owned it, provided they ease up on the debt sharking and slavery, and he gets a sizable chunk of the proceeds.

Or it backfires, and Held and Jack are now bandits, after they rob Space Vegas and free everyone. We'll flip a coin, or I'll let Pvtrc decide. I'm down for whatever.

--Held goes and gets his black box from Jinzi so he can try and figure out what the hell happened.

--Held spends some time going to get even more money. I imagine he goes to Chroma and learns he has a business there he didn't remember setting up because he was drunk.

--Held wires Blizzar the promised money, and maybe attempts to do some recon on the guy, so he knows what kind of man he's dealing with.

--Held probably finds out about Parselys death, and is like "...Huh. Well, Sarada seemed like a decent girl. Hope she's dealing with her bitch of a sister being dead well enough."

---Training with Crazy Horn because now that Held has some idea of how that planet got busted, he's slightly paranoid.

--Something something with Zaofan.

Is it hilarious, that Ishtar's going to be about as fucked up ?

First she fought and killed Nergal, and then before she fully recovered she got hammered by an Elemental God.

(that fight will be starting soon by the way, Sarada, and Meagan. Prepare yourselves.)

Arx Inosaan

let's see time skip stuff

1. one day later after talking to Jinzi , Qaztoh sets up her lab at Capsule Corp and gets to work fixing Mr. Gazakai . the finds out that Mr. Gazakai had been infected nasty computer virus from a corrupted dancing software Captain Sonata aka Captain Stratovarius when she was aboard his ship.

2. Qaztoh wipes out Mr. Gazakai entire software programing and starts working on new one. which takes 2 days to complete and install. she also improves the security system and adjusts the robots heat ray to have variable temperatures so it can cook and reheat food better.

3. Qaztoh then gets to work on the Mark II version of her teleportation device after fixing Mr. Gazakai. it takes 4 days and 4 weeks for her to finalize the Mark II version of her teleportation device. Mark II version of he teleportation device has more efficient CPU with higher processing power, can teleport a large group of people and has a wider range . the Mark II version can teleport a person to another planet that is in another galaxy.

it also has selection for different measurements so that it can be use other aliens.

4 after complete the Mark II version of her Teleportation device she goes off to look for Jinzi to ask him if her ancestor Althena has been safely thaw out yet and wonders what Praxat has been up to for the past weeks.

ancient stuff that happen in ancient times

1 The first Toadian Queen & the Hermit Toadian which tales how Praxat's family came to be , and what start their ties with the Toadian Royal Family and where the Popular Toadian pet Vog came from.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    --Space Vegas. It probably ends up with Jack and Held running the joint and freeing all the indentured servants. I imagine Jack takes the cash, and Held takes the colony. Held leases the colony back to the guys who owned it, provided they ease up on the debt sharking and slavery, and he gets a sizable chunk of the proceeds.

Or it backfires, and Held and Jack are now bandits, after they rob Space Vegas and free everyone.

--Held goes and gets his black box from Jinzi so he can try and figure out what the hell happened.

--Held spends some time going to get even more money. I imagine he goes to Chroma and learns he has a business there he didn't remember setting up because he was drunk.

--Held wires Blizzar the promised money, and maybe attempts to do some recon on the guy, so he knows what kind of man he's dealing with.

--Held probably finds out about Parselys death, and is like "...Huh. Well, Sarada seemed like a decent girl. Hope she's dealing with her bitch of a sister being dead well enough."

---Training with Crazy Horn because now that Held has some idea of how that planet got busted, he's slightly paranoid.

--Something something with Zaofan.
    Lemme parse this for everyone.

"Held touched himself for a year, and then played with a Unicorn."

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Lemme parse this for everyone.

"Held touched himself for a year, and then played with a Unicorn."
    It's not what you say, but how you say it.

...Held should talk to Eva at some point, but I keep forgetting.

Is it hilarious, that Ishtar's going to be about as fucked up ?

First she fought and killed Nergal, and then before she fully recovered she got hammered by an Elemental God.

(that fight will be starting soon by the way, Sarada, and Meagan. Prepare yourselves.)
    Excellent.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!