Page 99 of 156 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2330

X-Men 2 looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I mean, wouldn't it be just as possible for that to be a technological force field? Fox-Men films have mostly avoided power signatures for telekinesis. The repeating honeycomb of this shield would be an outlier for TK representations.
    I suppose so.. hopefully we get another trailer that could give us more hints

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I suppose so.. hopefully we get another trailer that could give us more hints
    The fact that he held his arm up suggests to me the honeycomb shield was technological, originating from the cybernetic arm itself. I'm not sure its even a TO virus arm, the way he implied half of his body was destroyed and replaced with machine; it could still be TO virus, but the trailer, when he's talking about pain, is ambiguous.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. If you've never seen Double Toasted before, You're Welcome! Lol.

I mean, wouldn't it be just as possible for that to be a technological force field? Fox-Men films have mostly avoided power signatures for telekinesis. The repeating honeycomb of this shield would be an outlier for TK representations.
    It’s possible, but not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It’s possible, but not the case.
    Hmm, I don't follow. Perhaps your typing needs some editing?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I will be very upset if they remove Cable's mutant powers of TK. But honestly yoga, do you really think they'd do that? Come on. He's going to still be a mutant. He will have his powers.

The TechnoOrganic virus as explanation for him being "half machine" I can possibly see them rewriting but I also think they will indeed include that as well.

Obviously the thing they are by far least likely to touch upon or go into depth about is his parentage situation. But... I think they just might do that too.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think they'll keep it vague. As far as telekinesis. He went a long time before they showed he had any powers at all. He typically did not rely on them. Even if they don't show it in this movie, it won't necessarily mean he doesn't have powers.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think they'll keep it vague. As far as telekinesis. He went a long time before they showed he had any powers at all. He typically did not rely on them. Even if they don't show it in this movie, it won't necessarily mean he doesn't have powers.
    What's the point of a mutant showing up in a mutantmovie without a display of that mutants power? Has that happened yet?
    GrindrStone(D)

Hmm, I don't follow. Perhaps your typing needs some editing?
    He’s using TK there and has it in the film. He also has the T-O virus. Not just generic cybernetics. We will see it in the film. I have it on good authority. That’s all I’ll say.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

That trailer has me excited. I can't wait for this movie to come out. Just from the quick look Terry crews maybe playing Hammer from the 6pack. The scenes highlighting Cable and Domino have got me already wanting to see more of them.

The article that was culled from...

https://www.inverse.com/article/4104...ar-terry-crews

It looked too much like Shatterstar not to be Shatterstar, so glad that's cleared out. Also, the guy behind Domino seems to have the yellow mouthguard that Zeitgeist had, who has a Rogue-esque origin where his powers hurt the person he was making out with (he spits acid so uh yeah... he vomited acid on the face of a pretty girl he was drunkenly making out on a beach).

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It looked too much like Shatterstar not to be Shatterstar, so glad that's cleared out. Also, the guy behind Domino seems to have the yellow mouthguard that Zeitgeist had, who has a Rogue-esque origin where his powers hurt the person he was making out with (he spits acid so uh yeah... he vomited acid on the face of a pretty girl he was drunkenly making out on a beach).
    Good ol' middle school
    GrindrStone(D)