Page 49 of 234 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Fox wants to hire him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Meanwhile, Lamar decided to give the Colts yhe game. Fumble on their 2 returned for a TD.
    23-3
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Everyone have a good day? Nothing crazy happen?

Good. Good.
    Slowest News day ever!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Meanwhile, Lamar decided to give the Colts yhe game. Fumble on their 2 returned for a TD.
    23-3
    TD got over turned but they got another one any way.

I wonder if Jackson kind of regrets his "The League will never figure me out." Comment. The Colts seem to have him shut down today. Other then that long TD he just threw.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Well, maybe not for the reasons everyone said when he got hired, but this goes to show the Raiders made a huge screw up by hiring Gruden four years ago. Of course, everyone thought it was football reasons but it turns out that he is just a big a jackass off the field.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

So how come out of 650,000 emails...only Grudens' got leaked?

Something fishy is going on.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Kind of thinking that also.

Guess that's what happens when you call the commissioner the other F word. Plus, there's no way the NFL is going to let out the other emails because Goodell works for the owners and they aren't going to punish Snyder if they can avoid it.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Guess that's what happens when you call the commissioner the other F word. Plus, there's no way the NFL is going to let out the other emails because Goodell works for the owners and they aren't going to punish Snyder if they can avoid it.
    Let's be real here....who here hasn't insulted Goodell at one point or another?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Just saw the report. Jon Gruden needs to go back to announcing games again. Time to return to Monday Night Football.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Just saw the report. Jon Gruden needs to go back to announcing games again. Time to return to Monday Night Football.
    He's NFL persona no gratta now

Its sad how this all ended...

If i'm Mike Mayock...im talking to Mark Davis right about his job.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Shannon Sharpe always went off on how low Tom Brady's QBR was when they invented that stat line. Always saying how it proved how bad Brady was.

Then Brady won a 4th SB, a 5th, and a 6th. Broke and/or tied several records during the post-QBR days. And he pretty much shut up about it. Now that TB12 has won #7, I noticed Sharpe is a Brady defender now.

Stats are great and a fun way to look at things but they are not the end-all, be-all.
    Shannon Sharpe is one of the biggest idiots I've ever heard comment on the game. He says outlandish s*** to draw eyeballs that I doubt he even believes.

He's the ex-player version of Skip Bayless. Which is why he often works opposite of Skip Bayless.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

On the Raiders showing Gruden the door...

Urban Meyer needs to send a card, some flowers, or something to Gruden, because this whole affair might be enough to distract from his own shenanigans and help him limp through the rest of this season.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

And just like that, it's a game.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!