Page 173 of 902 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 13529
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I watched that "Plane Ride From Hell" episode early this morning. Unbelievable.

Kind of makes me wish I'd taken the either of the two chances I had to meet Ric Flair in years past because you sure ain't going to be meeting him now. He's pretty much unemployable after this episode.
    People thought Hogan would be too after his racist comments.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i think somebody had already looked into that super, good on you for doing your research though.
    Well you had 2 wrestlers involved in it claiming it was this plane flight so , you'd think...well they'd know. Undertaker told Steve Austin in 2019 it was this flight and then you had Angle claim it was this flight as well a year or 2 back on his podcast with Conrad Thompson. Plus Undertaker worked the UK PPV that time so your thinking...these guys would know right ?

But I wanted to make really sure and it took some time to find the cards listed , days and dates etc. One site had every card/date for all of 2002.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW is partnering with the Owen Hart Foundation to create the Owen Hart Cup and new merch. Owen might end up as a character in the video game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AEW/statu...67601854226434

Tommy Dreamer has also been removed from Busted Open radio
    https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...ted-open-radio

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW is partnering with the Owen Hart Foundation to create the Owen Hart Cup and new merch. Owen might end up as a character in the video game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AEW/statu...67601854226434

Tommy Dreamer has also been removed from Busted Open radio
    https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...ted-open-radio
    to make things even more fukt up, ric flair doesn't give half a **** about tommy dreamer.

AEW is in a spot if they try and cancel Ric Flair . As linked Dustin Rhodes himself was named in other flight attendants deal online and its on sites as posted. So the company will be blasted for keeping Dustin and promoting the school all while blacklisting Flair. Tony Khan really has some hard decisions ahead on this. If he does do that to Flair and points at this people will counter...then why aren't you punishing Dustin Rhodes ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Tommy Dreamer has apologized profusely for his absurdly stupid comments.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...hell-ric-flair

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    AEW is in a spot if they try and cancel Ric Flair . As linked Dustin Rhodes himself was named in other flight attendants deal online and its on sites as posted. So the company will be blasted for keeping Dustin and promoting the school all while blacklisting Flair. Tony Khan really has some hard decisions ahead on this. If he does do that to Flair and points at this people will counter...then why aren't you punishing Dustin Rhodes ?
    Did I miss something? Dustin Rhodes didn't come off sexually harassing anyone, if anything the stewardess said he was the only one trying to help.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Did I miss something? Dustin Rhodes didn't come off sexually harassing anyone, if anything the stewardess said he was the only one trying to help.
    Yeah, Dustin was just loud and unruly (spitting into the seat in front of him) but he actually helped the stewardess.

He didn’t do anything that’s really so bad beyond being unruly.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently he did sexually harass someone, it just wasn't covered in the episode

Extraordinary Member

I believe the report is that he harassed his ex-wife on the plane.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Or... they can just not mention him at all, since he doesn't work for the company. Or was he managing Charlotte's boyfriend?

Dustin may end up getting a pass, because the episode didn't really hit him as hard as Ric or Scott Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, Dustin was just loud and unruly (spitting into the seat in front of him) but he actually helped the stewardess.

He didn’t do anything that’s really so bad beyond being unruly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Apparently he did sexually harass someone, it just wasn't covered in the episode
    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I believe the report is that he harassed his ex-wife on the plane.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or... they can just not mention him at all, since he doesn't work for the company. Or was he managing Charlotte's boyfriend?

Dustin may end up getting a pass, because the episode didn't really hit him as hard as Ric or Scott Hall.

Its the other stewardess who filed lawsuit who didn't come on camera. She filed one against Dustin Rhodes....

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/artic...ng-not-tell-us

The biggest exclusion from the Plane Ride From Hell episode was an accusation levied towards Dustin Rhodes. Yes, we know he was annoying everybody with his singing and came to Heidi’s aid, but what else did he do? According to the lawsuit, it states:

Defendant Runnels grabbed Plaintiff Cappellano’s arms repeatedly, asked if her breasts were real, said “you and me are gonna ****”, and grabbed her rear end, rubbing his groin into her.

Dustin is just as guilty as Flair when it comes to that flight.

Ultimate Member

Its the other stewardess who filed lawsuit who didn't come on camera. She filed one against Dustin Rhodes....

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/artic...ng-not-tell-us
    Oh…i see.

I wasn’t aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Ric managed him in triple mania in his match against Omega.