Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Given that all the "kids" on Krakoa are either runaways,emancipated or of age, doubt any of your "humans" would give a damn.
    You don't think parents would have a problem with finding out their kids (including underage kids, like we've seen) are being murdered for sport in front of cheering crowds by Apocalypse?

If they don't think people would hate it, they wouldn't go to such lengths to keep it a secret would they.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    You don't think parents would have a problem with finding out their kids (including underage kids, like we've seen) are being murdered for sport in front of cheering crowds by Apocalypse?
    Not if the kids are orphans, runaway's, emancipated etc.lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I don't think that'd look any better to the humans.

Yeah, cause humans in the marvel universe are notorious for caring about mutant children lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, cause humans in the marvel universe are notorious for caring about mutant children lol.
    Even if we presume ALL humans don't care about mutant children(which is contrived af).I'd wager it is safer for mutant kids being around oblivious if not negligent humans than the likes of Omega Red and Shadowking on Krakoa any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Even if we presume ALL humans don't care about mutant children(which is contrived af).I'd wager it is safer for mutant kids being around oblivious if not negligent humans than the likes of Omega Red and Shadowking on Krakoa any day of the week.
    Who's talking about them being around humans? The conversation is about humans being outraged at what happens in the crucible.

Astonishing Member

Who's talking about them being around humans? The conversation is about humans being outraged at what happens in the crucible.
    My point is there is more to worrying about kids being on Krakoa ,than cheering for the crucible ,and while the crucible and all that goes with it could have slower pernicious consequences.. Red and Farouk are immediate trouble of much greater magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    My point is there is more to worrying about kids being on Krakoa ,than cheering for the crucible ,and while the crucible and all that goes with it could have slower pernicious consequences.. Red and Farouk are immediate trouble of much greater magnitude.
    So basically you saw someone bringing up a point against Krakoa and just took the opportunity to bring up your own that is mildly related... Ok.

Back to the first one: Humans being outraged at the crucible because they feel bad for the children is not gonna be a plot point because it's completely unnecessary and uninteresting. At most that kind of idea would be used in antagonists who are anti-Krakoa for not so noble reasons.

baumblume

From TOM #5

He is the Dadneto of The Twins

Need some artwork from TOM #3, last issue left me a little deflated, was that Scarlet Witch at the end kissing Vision the same Scarlet Witch who was hugging Magneto after the Hellfire Gala or was the Scarlet Witch with Magneto really Mystique and the Scarlet Witch with Vision really Hope ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

This is the second art he posts of many people looking up in shock/awe. I'm assuming they're all looking at Wanda...

A single one from Scott too:

This is the second art he posts of many people looking up in shock/awe. I'm assuming they're all looking at Wanda...

A single one from Scott too:
    A Wanda on Wanda fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    A Wanda on Wanda fight.
    I just find scott one..kind of hilarious. Is like a meme in becoming.

baumblume

Mother and daughter