Page 300 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Is that my cue, Sion?
    Yep. Go ahead whenever, no rush

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Maybe next time.
    Next time? I might just make that kung-fu cowgirl.

Astonishing Member

Unicorn's Hooves Shake The Sea: A Palm Strike or kick with the flat of the foot, charged with rippling ki, causing constant concussive internal damage.

Uncorn's Tail Splits The Sky: A sword hand strike, able to cleave the hardest obstacles in twain. When charged with ki, it's immense cutting potential skyrockets, and a cutting wave of energy can be launched at an opponent from close or long range.

Unicorn Treads Upon Stars:A burst of dense, heavy 'solid' ki can be launched from the palms or the bottoms of the foot of the Nevadian, helping to propel him upwards and suppress the enemy with its combination of speed, power, and weight. It used on a vertical plane, can force the enemy backwards, or the Nevadian.

It's inelegant to go 'CAN ALSO USE WEAPONS AS MEDIUM' at this point, so it's just under his main skills stuff. Assume he can unless I note otherwise.
    Last edited by Miburo; 02-11-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Retired Overlord

Etrina/Erosa New Abilities

Etrina
    Mystic Talismans: Creation and Magical Imbuing of Talismans. Taking the form of small paper talismans, Etrina can bind various commands and effects that apply once the talisman makes contact with a target. Talismans can be imbued with a combination of simple commands or elemental effects to achieve a desired effect. A talisman with "fire" will burst the target into flames upon contact, but a talisman with "imbue fire" will give the target the properties of fire(which more often then not also sets it on fire). Only two command phrases can be combined for one talisman. Unless otherwise restrained, talismans can be removed by anyone.

Vitamancy(Event Locked) - Mystic Art of Life Channeling. Erosa can extract and utilize the Life essence of a living thing to weaken a target, strengthen an ally or increase her own power. Drain effect weakened with range, and can be channeled through physical contact or through held weapons to both drain life during a strike(strongest drain effect) or expend to increase the overall strength of a hit. Currently only apprentice level.

Erosa
    Thanatos Drive - Strong Offensive Attack. Two "wings" of flame erupt from Erosas back as the temperature of her body increases. While not the primary part of the attack, the jets serve to propel Erosa forward, increasing her overall speed dramatically. Once in *Burning Phoenix* mode, Erosas body temperature will continue to rise until she either reaches her target or her body is no longer capable of maintaining cohesion. When that happens, her body will self detonate in a violent thermal explosion, strength dependent on build up time. Once detonated, her body will reform over a turn of combat and she will not be able to reuse the ability again that battle.

Astonishing Member

IGNORE THIS.

No one must ever know.
    Last edited by Miburo; 02-11-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ....So, Held's Bio got too long, so I'll just make like two pages of his general stuff to avoid this.....HOLD.

Nevadians: Once considered a rival to the Saiya-Jin in terms of war potential, they generally followed a different path. Where as the Saiya-Jin path was—and still is—predicated on conquest and war, the Nevadian Path possessed a warrior ethos, but with much less predatory leanings. Conquest for the sake conquest was not particularly considered a worthy pursuit.

As a natural evolution of this, Nevadian culture evolved to be more diplomatic, able to use both Carrot and Stick with their dealings with other cultures, and themselves. Whereas the Saiyan home-world might simply obtain resources via conquest, with no other recourse even considered, a Nevadian planet would prefer to obtain what is desired through trade and negotiation, with battle used as a recourse.

As a species, Nevadians would be considered inferior physically to the Saiyans, or at least, unable to amass physical and spiritual power at the same rate. Although of a notably lower power level, Nevadians have shown a tendency to adapt subconsciously at a rapid rate, their abilities and attacks adjusting constantly, sometimes in mid-battle.

The home planet of the Nevadians, Nevada, is orbited by two moons, Navada, and Samson, both of which have been colonized over time.

Nevada itself is fairly scarce in terms of humanoid life, as result of the inhospitable climate of the planet. Although originally much less 'hostile' in generations past, the planet has grown to be increasingly aggressive and inhospitable towards such things, as time progressed, for reasons unknown.

During a time in the past, the more docile moons were colonized. Outside of particularly hardy Nevadian-Jin, the home world is mostly used to obtain resources, or as a training ground, or rite of passage for warriors, or those wishing to test their mettle.

It orbits a single Sun, Solana, and shares the solar system with various planets, many of which are under direct control of Nevada.
    Hmm... that's pretty neat, but where have I seen this bef-

*Checks list*

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Lists of NPCs: M.I.N.E. Edition
    -snikt-
    Nevadians, By What Measure Is A
    -snikt-
    *Checks link*

Also, I've been working on fleshing out what the hell the Nevadians are, so here we go. I'll update more in the future.

Nevadians: Once considered a rival to the Saiya-Jin in terms of war potential, they generally followed a different path. Where as the Saiya-Jin path was—and still is—predicated on conquest and war, the Nevadian Path possessed a warrior ethos, but with much less predatory leanings. Conquest for the sake conquest was not particularly considered a worthy pursuit.

As a natural evolution of this, Nevadian culture evolved to be more diplomatic, able to use both Carrot and Stick with their dealings with other cultures, and themselves. Whereas the Saiyan home-world might simply obtain resources via conquest, with no other recourse even considered, a Nevadian planet would prefer to obtain what is desired through trade and negotiation, with battle used as a final recourse.

As a species, Nevadians would be considered inferior physically to the Saiyans, or at least, unable to amass physical and spiritual power at the same rate. Although of a notably lower power level, Nevadians have shown a tendency to adapt subconsciously at a rapid rate, their abilities and attacks adjusting constantly, sometimes in mid-battle.

The home planet of the Nevadians, Nevada, is orbited by two moons, Navada, and Samson, both of which have been colonized over time.

Nevada itself is fairly scarce in terms of humanoid life, as result of the inhospitable climate of the planet. Although originally much less 'hostile' in generations past, the planet has grown to be increasingly aggressive and inhospitable towards such things, as time progressed, for reasons unknown.

During a time in the past, the more docile moons were colonized. Outside of particularly hardy Nevadian-Jin, the home world is mostly used to obtain resources, or as a training ground, or rite of passage for warriors, or those wishing to test their mettle.

It orbits a single Sun, Solana, and shares the solar system with various planets, many of which are under direct control of Nevada.
    Me:

This signature intentionally left blank.

Incredible Member

I guess the troupe Chuan's part of is called the Imperial Feast.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Hmm... that's pretty neat, but where have I seen this bef-

*Checks list*

*Checks link*

Me:

..Well done.

I am impressed. How did I miss that?

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

..Well done.

I am impressed. How did I miss that?
    It's easy for things to get buried in 100~300 pages or so.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Astonishing Member

Also, is it agreed upon it's an hour post battle?

I'm unsure if Held should be meditating, or talking with someone about the fact someone came in his room and tried to steal his balls.

.....Also, Jinzi, Held needs that cup! HE NEEDS IT.

...And I guess a new room.

Also, is it agreed upon it's an hour post battle?

I'm unsure if Held should be meditating, or talking with someone about the fact someone came in his room and tried to steal his balls.

.....Also, Jinzi, Held needs that cup! HE NEEDS IT.

...And I guess a new room.
    Held can use Meagan's room, she never uses it, never sleeps in it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I've got some npc and background stuff I should probably post.....but I'm far to lazy, rather post in the rp instead anyway.

Anyone free to interact with Sasheem?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Congrats, Charco, Sarada is a hip hop fan now
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Name: King Mato

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight:
    6'2/230

Appearance:

Power Level:

Style: Croonkenzu is a defensive martial art that focuses on outmaneuvering your opponent through quick dodges and steadfast retaliations. The primary focus lies on both throws and speed and it often relies on the endurance and quick thinking of yourself and your opponent.

The biggest strength of Croonkenzu is an incredible close range power and agility. By exploiting the sense of balance of your challenger your opponent tends to overexert themselves, making it easier to overcome their strengths.

On the other hand the biggest weakness of Croonkenzu is that this is a purely one on one style. When facing multiple opponents you'll need more than your skills to win.

History:

From the moment he was born to the parentage of two super elite Saiyans, Mato appeared destine to take his place at the top. He graduated the CTC with a power level of 1350, more than powerful enough to be classified as a super elite. However, Mato's story didn't begin until after he graduated.

He, like many of his fellow Saiyans, was brash, arrogant, and extremely prideful. He knew in his heart that he couldn't be beaten, least of all by lesser races. He carried this belief with him through a plethora of battles, never losing a single time. He slaughter millions on his own, and was personally responsible for the genocide of dozens of races. It wasn't until he was dispatched to the planet Cantora that his life changed forever.

En route to his mission, his pod malfunctioned. The impact absorption system backfired, forcing him to feel the full brunt of the crash landing when he reached the planet. He was knocked unconscious and was badly injured from the accident. A lesser Saiyan would have surely died. Mato survived, but barely. When he came to, he found himself lying in a bed, his injuries tended to and bandaged. A woman named Kasumi had found him and taken him in.

He was taken aback. She knew he was a Saiyan and what he was there to do, and yet, she showed him kindness.

Mato stayed on Cantora for four years. In that time, he observed the untenable kindness their people showed to one another and to him. In time, he decided to learn what he could from these people in lieu of completing his assignment. During this time, he discovered that the peaceful environment of Cantora, plus interrupting his nonstop training with moments of rest in between allowed his power to grow substantially. His power level skyrocketed from 1500 to 6500 in just four years.

When he returned to Vocado, he told anyone who would listen about this discovery. They dismissed him as insane, much like they did Tasure before him when she divulged the same discovery. Rather than bang his head against a wall, he decided to find the best means possible to broadcast his message. Five years ago, when he was just 34 years old, he challenged Queen Becbaga for her throne. He won convincingly.

Almost as soon as he sat down as King, he started to make the necessary changes to help Saiyans achieve their maximum, true potential. First, he scaled back conquest invasions by 45% over a five year period in an attempt to ween Saiyans off of genocide. He then placed a greater emphasis on education, encouraging young Saiyans to continue learning even as they attended the CTC. He also cut back on the amount of slaves that were forced into the Meat Market, which he has been loudly considering dismantling for good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I've got some npc and background stuff I should probably post.....but I'm far to lazy, rather post in the rp instead anyway.

Anyone free to interact with Sasheem?
    I'm free, I believe. I'm going to have Held visit Ishtar eventually, when something pops up with her, but everything else is mostly....

Well, not urgent, at this point.