Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Available on the official site now. Just put up 5 minutes ago.

https://unknowncomicbooks.com/collec...ack-04-21-2021

Just bought the 3 pack and the design variant. Which is the only variant that’s not on my pull at my local store.

The cheapest shipping was $9.31. So my total was $66.31.
    How quick do these usually ship out? I'm looking at the Anacleto variant and all on ebay say late May/early June until it'd arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    How quick do these usually ship out? I'm looking at the Anacleto variant and all on ebay say late May/early June until it'd arrive.
    Here’s the wording that came on the email.

Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi Nicholas, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Please note that all orders will ship as a complete order. Entire orders will ship in most cases between 3-10 business days from last street date on order. Delays by publishers can cause your order to be delayed as well. Sale Items are can change the amount of time it takes to ship out an order. If your order is part of an ongoing sale it can take up to 4-6 weeks to ship. Frequently Asked Questions: 1.) "WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?" Standard shipping times are within 3 to 10 business days after the last item on your order is received in the warehouse (street dates are listed at the end of the product).
    ——————-

I can’t know for certain cause I’ve never ordered from here before but My guess is it will ship soon. Anytime actually, but who knows how long it will take to her here but I’m not in a hurry. I ordered the 3 and the Design variant one cause it was a few bucks cheaper then my local store will have it. Picking up all the other variants in person on Wednesday.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-19-2021 at 05:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I am buying it anyway, but I would rather a review gave a little more detail on the plot, the story structure, how much is crammed into this $4.99 issue, stuff like that. Most of the themes it talked about were already stuff the X-Men book had set up and I figured would be present.

Can't wait for this book, it's taking it's sweet time getting here.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Here’s the wording that came on the email.

Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi Nicholas, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Please note that all orders will ship as a complete order. Entire orders will ship in most cases between 3-10 business days from last street date on order. Delays by publishers can cause your order to be delayed as well. Sale Items are can change the amount of time it takes to ship out an order. If your order is part of an ongoing sale it can take up to 4-6 weeks to ship. Frequently Asked Questions: 1.) "WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?" Standard shipping times are within 3 to 10 business days after the last item on your order is received in the warehouse (street dates are listed at the end of the product).
    ——————-

I can’t know for certain cause I’ve never ordered from here before but My guess is it will ship soon. Anytime actually, but who knows how long it will take to her here but I’m not in a hurry. I ordered the 3 and the Design variant one cause it was a few bucks cheaper then my local store will have it. Picking up all the other variants in person on Wednesday.
    OK thanks. I actually went back on ebay and found these guys selling in it. Said estimated delivery would be next Monday-Tuesday, but I live in the same state as where they're located so I may purchase it from them.

I need that Variant. Can’t see it for sale anywhere yet tho.
    honest question...Do you Dudes who buy variants read them or put them on display?
    Or?
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    honest question...Do you Dudes who buy variants read them or put them on display?
    Or?
    Other people can answer for their own personal habits, but a lot of people who are heavy into variants will buy a regular issue to read (if they want to read it) and the variants, particularly pricier ones, never get opened. Some people display some of them and most likely the rest just end up in their collection in boxes. People who display their comics will often rotate what they have on display or show them off to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Other people can answer for their own personal habits, but a lot of people who are heavy into variants will buy a regular issue to read (if they want to read it) and the variants, particularly pricier ones, never get opened. Some people display some of them and most likely the rest just end up in their collection in boxes. People who display their comics will often rotate what they have on display or show them off to each other.
    Oh okay okay cool
    Danke
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Spoilery panel from Si Spurrier’s twitter feed...
    F6B3AD24-BE20-4362-85A9-3968562AA28A.jpg

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Damn you Moira! And damn YOU Charles for allowing it!
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I wonder if this means people are going to start raising eyebrows about why specifically precogs aren't allowed since (I think?) that's not publicly known since it's specifically connected to Moira

Extraordinary Member

Nice. I wonder if the reviewer was taking into account that it was an oversized issues. They usually read a lot better when the first issue has an extra 8 pages or so to work with.
    This image probably does more to draw me in to the mood of this book than anything so far.

If you guys have comixology. I think they have a promo going where this is $2.50.

You should definitely pick up the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Damn you Moira! And damn YOU Charles for allowing it!
    But Krakoa is for all mutants right hmm