Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

edit: I broke my own rule about feeding nonsense. I regreted it LOL
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Shame, wanted to see it. If we can't humor ourselves, what can we do. :/

They haven't announced his Superman book yet simply because there was a glitch with the CCXP panel. It's very likely that panel would have some news about Future State writers on March's books.
    But since it didn't work, they decided to wait until this week to announce them along with the rest of the new launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    No argument there, but it's just how it is. And I don't mean fans that "pretend" are necessarily selfish or mean-spirited towards other fans or their favorites, they may very well enjoy those other characters too, it's just that people will always put their favorites above all the rest and they will always have an issue with whoever happens to be prioritized more. After all, a franchise like Green Lantern has been structured that way to the point where it really doesn't allow for better development for multiple characters across the board. That problem stems from DC and because of that fans are forced to play with whatever toys they're given. When they don't like specific toys that DC is currently giving them or not as much as others, they will either speak up about it or probably choose to distance themselves from it altogether.
    I would say these fans are ultimately selfish. Fans have a part in the discourse and if a fan wants to whine about DC they shouldn’t pretend they are above it by pretending they want all Lanterns to be equal when what they actually care about is their Lantern being on top. They say silence is deafening and the convenient silence from these fans is really telling.
    Last edited by KC; 12-16-2020 at 06:17 AM.

BANNED

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 12-16-2020 at 06:39 AM.

BANNED

https://bit.ly/2Kyzcrt

Superman: Red & Blue, an anthology in the same spirit as Batman: Black & White has been announced! 6 issues, variety of creative teams. Very excited to read this!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Superman: Red & Blue, an anthology in the same spirit as Batman: Black & White has been announced! 6 issues, variety of creative teams. Very excited to read this!
    There's gunna be some good stuff in there:

To start things off in March’s Superman: Red & Blue #1, Academy Award-winning writer of DC Future State: The Next Batman John Ridley joins artist Clayton Henry (Batman/Superman) to tell a story of Clark Kent as he confronts a villain who still haunts him, in a story that shows what Superman can mean to a whole country. Then, Brandon Easton (DC Future State’s Mister Miracle) and Steve Lieber (Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen) take readers to the streets of Metropolis to show how one hero can mean so much to an individual in pain.

Plus, writer/artist Wes Craig (Deadly Class) tells a tale of Superman’s early days and the man who inspired him to become the hero he is today! And Marguerite Bennett (DC Future State: Kara Zor-El, Superwoman) and artist Jill Thompson (The Sandman, Black Orchid) give us a tale of teenage Clark Kent, while Dan Watters and Dani, the team behind Coffin Bound, bring us an outlandish fable about what happens when all colors are stolen!

BANNED

Definitely looking forward to Superman: Red & Blue!

Astonishing Member

Wow, sounds cool, looking forward to this.
    But I can't wait for them to announce a creative team for ongoings.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Wow, sounds cool, looking forward to this.
    But I can't wait for them to announce a creative team for ongoings.
    Is that today?

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Is that today?
    They’re finally announcing Superman stuff, so yeah I think so. PKJ was teasing an announcement today so I think he will be on one of the books after all.

Astonishing Member

By the way, Newsarama confirmed we're getting solicits this Friday, if someone thought they would come earlier.
    Is that today?
    No idea, but I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Awesome! I love these .

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I wonder if all the John Stewart fans who complain about Lanterns being left out when Hal gets the lead will do the same if the new GL book focuses on John? Probably not, because while some fans like to bluster about looking out for Lanterns like John, Guy and Kyle it is all just ultimately about John not being the main Lantern.
    None of these characters are real people.

16 good years and yet you're still mad. Why?