Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    So, about Lyra's fate:

spoilers:
    Did Doc Green send her to the wrong world by mistake, or has Femizonia been destroyed in the incursions and she just ended up there by default? Is this addressed in-story?
    end of spoilers
    There was no mistake. The A.I., which started making decisions on its own, sent her to an unknown time/place. It's still a mystery.

BANNED

Btw, it would be nice if Mr. Duggan would come here and spoil us a bit more.

You know, if Lyra turns into a villain cause of this, then she suspiciously followed the same path as Black Cat.

Hero not being in the right mindset screwing over said hero leading them on a path of vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Don't look at me! Only fanfics I deal with involve blueberry gum!
    Those /co/ threads. Oh dear god.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Btw, it would be nice if Mr. Duggan would come here and spoil us a bit more.
    he usually shows up after each issue to answer a few questions...

BANNED

This has to connect to the events going on in New Avengers somehow. Either the Incursions or the timeline mess up has got to be Mr. Duggan's way of taking Lyra out of the picture without depowering her, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    This has to connect to the events going on in New Avengers somehow. Either the Incursions or the timeline mess up has got to be Mr. Duggan's way of taking Lyra out of the picture without depowering her, right ?
    Yeah, I'm not reading "Time Runs Out," but my understanding is that Doc Green is running around there with the Illuminati. TRO is still a few weeks into the future, so Duggan's Hulk title probably hasn't quite caught up with that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Za Is No Leader View Post
    Those /co/ threads. Oh dear god.
    They don't usually allow those threads unless it is fat.

Spectacular Member

Anyone notice the time runs out reference on the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    You know, if Lyra turns into a villain cause of this, then she suspiciously followed the same path as Black Cat.

Hero not being in the right mindset screwing over said hero leading them on a path of vengeance.
    Well at worst I can see her coming after Hulk being angry about being sent there. I don't see her following the path of spreading her anger into full on villain.
    Yeah, I'm not reading "Time Runs Out," but my understanding is that Doc Green is running around there with the Illuminati. TRO is still a few weeks into the future, so Duggan's Hulk title probably hasn't quite caught up with that, right?
    8 months in the future actually.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Whelp he gave Lyra an out. Well played Duggan but I'll be keeping an eye on you sir. * raises brows in an intended display of intimidation but fails to achieve the result and looks dorky *
    I make love, you make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well at worst I can see her coming after Hulk being angry about being sent there. I don't see her following the path of spreading her anger into full on villain.

8 months in the future actually.
    I thought that when TRO started, it was 8 months in the future (April 2015). Since then, the Marvel books have been moving to catch up with TRO, so we've been getting seven, six, five months in the future. "Marvel Time" notwithstanding, shouldn't TRO now be about 2-3 months off from the rest of Marvel?

Spectacular Member

Well, I liked the issue. I just don't know if Lyra was properly characterized.

Quote Originally Posted by AriesWarlock View Post
    Well, I liked the issue. I just don't know if Lyra was properly characterized.
    How so? >>

It would be good to get footnotes in story of that. It seems this would preceed this month's FF where Hulk is hiding at the Baxter and he clashes with the FF&SHIELD&Avengers. This issue was okay but actually a little bland compared to the previous degammifying match ups.

And what would a ROXXON Fracking Site do? Wasn't a little -weird?- that Fracking is also a future curse word in Lyra's alt-Earth society?