Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I think this sucks IMO

Disney comics left Blade for dead and when the movies started coming out they still didn't know how to take advantage of the character.

Blade is the only black male at Disney Comics to have his own movie trilogy, without the marketing muscle of Disney Comics behind him and without being a supporting character to a more popular character like War-Machine or Falcon. And now that Disney Comics have gotten their act together they decide to....demote the character to mentor status?

Really, Disney Comics?

So you don't think enough of the character to put him on Netflix or reboot him for another round of movies, but you are hoping to take advantage of any remaining goodwill to hype up your Buffy homage?

I don't plan on supporting this move, but I wish you the creative team the best.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Likewise was a big fan of the line. Unfortunately due to some musical chair shennaningans with the creative teams fouled up things. I had hoped that we were on the start of the Midnight Sons getting a revival with MARVEL ZOMBIES 4:Midnight Sons, which set up a new team under the moniker led by Morbius. I was hoping it would lead by book's end to a new Midnight Sons mag, but sadly it did not happen.
    Yeah, a new Midnight Sons title would be awesome. Even a revolving cast of characters.

Oh, I'd love a new Midnight Sons. The supernatural side of the MU needs a flagship team book like GotG is for the cosmic side and I don't see the Howling Commandoes cutting it (plus Midnight Sons is such a better name)

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Oh, I'd love a new Midnight Sons. The supernatural side of the MU needs a flagship team book like GotG is for the cosmic side and I don't see the Howling Commandoes cutting it (plus Midnight Sons is such a better name)
    Yeah, it could be kind of like Justice League Dark at DC Comics. Some characters I would like to see....

Ghost Rider(s) - Mainly Ketch and Blaze though hopefully
    Morbius
    Blade (and now Blade's daughter apparently)
    Dr.Strange
    Werewolf By Night
    Vengeance

I'd love a team with Strange, Blade, Ghost Rider, Werewolf by Night, Elsa Bloodstone, Satanna and Valkyrie.
    Could be Midnight Sons or a "Dark Defenders" book.