Page 122 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No she wasn't, she cared about him for sure (and was attracted to him), but no she wasn't in love with him, she never did anything for Logan that she wouldn't have done for anyone else in the team.

No than that excuse her mistakes, but saying that she was in love with Logan is a hugeee stretch
    You should re-read X-men 25 it specifically states she loves him.

68C5F03E-C243-41D3-B446-4F99A7965B7F.jpg
    Last edited by WeaponX; 03-19-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    You should re-read X-men 25 it specifically states she loves him.

68C5F03E-C243-41D3-B446-4F99A7965B7F.jpg
    Loving someone and being in love with someone are not the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Buffy starts a hate-sex Marathon when she's not stable, then when she starts getting better & calls it off, Spike nags her about why she won't sleep with him again. She says it's because she doesn't love him. He doesn't believe her, then later tries to rape her while she screams, cries, and begs him to stop. She finally kicks him off & he's treated as the victim. Lol

I see your issue. I agree about the other ships. I am surprised Psylocke x Logan hasn't been explored. Lol Psylocke x Sabretooth got done before that one. Lol
    Wow, i think that i don't like Spike at all lol. Strangely enough he reminds me to Creed for some reason.

Remender sort of explored that in his Uncanny X-Force during the last arc, but yeah, nothing more has been done with then sadly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

I’m not pro spike/Buffy by any means, but a lot of that stuff was when he still didn’t have a soul. Like angel’s jerkyness during non-soul periods. Though I haven’t been keeping up with what’s been in the comics, so could be more creepy stuff, don’t really know.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Wow, i think that i don't like Spike at all lol. Strangely enough he reminds me to Creed for some reason.

Remender sort of explored that in his Uncanny X-Force during the last arc, but yeah, nothing more has been done with then sadly.
    If Creed is like anyone, he'd be Angelus in how he liked to play mind-games & drag things out before he killed. And sometimes, he played around so much, he got himself screwed over.

Remender even noted inverted Creed was modeled after Angel. And I can believe it. I did a post on the similarities.
    http://fangirl-bakery.tumblr.com/pos...ll-boxes-check

Psylocke & Logan could have some very wild times. lol I wish better could've been done with him x Storm. But I kinda liked Storm x Forge. However, Mystique dropped his stock. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-19-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Ultimate Member

Sure Spike/Buffy is messed up but over time I felt that real feelings were there between them, and they did get back together in the comics and then split up again, I think that Jean is partially drawn to Logan because she can talk to him about anything and he'll listen, no matter how dark the subject matter is...Logan wasn't going to help Jean cheat even though he was in love with her...and then back at the mansion when Logan popped his claws Jean showed that Logan was more than just a friend to her...

I ever has been a big fan of the 616 Jean because the whole love triangle. I think that while she doesn't love Logan, she is not clear enough and keeps Logan around even knowing what he feels for her and that it makes Scott uncomfortable. Then when she gets involved in a love triangle herself she acted all offended. That was one of the things that I liked about the ultimate Jean (before she got ruined and became a crazy B$"&), she was crystal clear about her relationship with everyone.

BANNED

I don't think it can be said that Jean and Logan were just friends. Too much tension there. That's not to say they have to be an item though. As a Jean fan then Wolvie fan, I think it would be cool, but whatevs.

The important thing here for Jean and Logan whether they get put together or not, as the pop characters in this constrictive rectangular box, is to break out of it. No use wasting their characters endlessly revolving around ScottEmma when they can be doing better things that they haven't done yet. Break the "rectangle" so to speak.

The Bishop idea from AoXman would be a good way to do it, in Jean's case. And Logan will always have some minor OCs that he can get involved with...like the woman from the Jason Aaron solo. As long as they get to move on and evolve. I say just stop stunting them. Let'em fly.

Ultimate Member

Anything with Bishop will be over and forgotten about by everyone except its fans before long and we'll probably be right back to the triangle, the real only way to change things is to actually put Logan and Jean together as both are strong characters and neither is going to get killed off anytime soon, and Scott has other options as well if not Jean so...

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I ever has been a big fan of the 616 Jean because the whole love triangle. I think that while she doesn't love Logan, she is not clear enough and keeps Logan around even knowing what he feels for her and that it makes Scott uncomfortable. Then when she gets involved in a love triangle herself she acted all offended. That was one of the things that I liked about the ultimate Jean (before she got ruined and became a crazy B$"&), she was crystal clear about her relationship with everyone.
    Jean let it very clear that she didn't wanted Logan and he accepted that.

As adults they worked together many times, because they could keep their pants on. So this talk of Jean keeping Logan witha arms range is weird as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    I don't think it can be said that Jean and Logan were just friends. Too much tension there. That's not to say they have to be an item though. As a Jean fan then Wolvie fan, I think it would be cool, but whatevs.

The important thing here for Jean and Logan whether they get put together or not, as the pop characters in this constrictive rectangular box, is to break out of it. No use wasting their characters endlessly revolving around ScottEmma when they can be doing better things that they haven't done yet. Break the "rectangle" so to speak.

The Bishop idea from AoXman would be a good way to do it, in Jean's case. And Logan will always have some minor OCs that he can get involved with...like the woman from the Jason Aaron solo. As long as they get to move on and evolve. I say just stop stunting them. Let'em fly.
    Agree with it, break out of the rectangle. it define these characters too much, time to breathe new air
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-21-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Anything with Bishop will be over and forgotten about by everyone except its fans before long and we'll probably be right back to the triangle, the real only way to change things is to actually put Logan and Jean together as both are strong characters and neither is going to get killed off anytime soon, and Scott has other options as well if not Jean so...
    I don't think there's gonna be a triangle anytime soon. There's been decent buildup to a Jott reunion so far and Uncanny up to this point has been about repairing the Scott/Logan bromance post Schism lol. I think (thankfully) the triangle will be dead for a while until some writer chooses to bring it back (hopefully never or at least not for a long time lmao)

I kind of want a break from Logan/Jean, Scott/Jean, Scott/Emma. I would love it if Emma and Jean have to do a multi-issue mission together that takes them away from the guys completely and just let Emma and Jean work together.

I am a bit iffy about Bishop, he did hunt down Cable and Hope for a long time, that seems kind of strange for Jean to even want to be with him.

I honestly wouldn't mind some different pairings for once. Have Jean date someone even outside the X-Men. For Emma, if not dating, then revisit the friendship she had with Hank when she first joined the X-Men. Emma and Hank actually have a lot in common, right down to them both being interested in cerebral pursuits. If Emma does come back to the X-Men, I would love to see them bring that friendship back, I could actually see Emma and Hank going to a wine tasting at an upscale vineyard together, or the opera together.

Lol, the X-Men really is a soap opera. It's funny how we all get sucked in more by the interpersonal drama between the teammates then other parts of the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I kind of want a break from Logan/Jean, Scott/Jean, Scott/Emma. I would love it if Emma and Jean have to do a multi-issue mission together that takes them away from the guys completely and just let Emma and Jean work together.
    Yeah, we could all use a break from this cheap love-drama. Scott and Logan stay in Uncanny and Jean and Emma (even if only temporarily) in adjectiveless X-Men?

I am a bit iffy about Bishop, he did hunt down Cable and Hope for a long time, that seems kind of strange for Jean to even want to be with him.
    Yeah, continuity and logic would dictate that, but who cares about those things? AoXM is one thing, but how do they bring it to the main MU?

I honestly wouldn't mind some different pairings for once. Have Jean date someone even outside the X-Men. For Emma, if not dating, then revisit the friendship she had with Hank when she first joined the X-Men. Emma and Hank actually have a lot in common, right down to them both being interested in cerebral pursuits. If Emma does come back to the X-Men, I would love to see them bring that friendship back, I could actually see Emma and Hank going to a wine tasting at an upscale vineyard together, or the opera together.
    Hank could use some rehabilitation if you ask me, but I wouldn't be opposed to this.

Lol, the X-Men really is a soap opera. It's funny how we all get sucked in more by the interpersonal drama between the teammates then other parts of the stories.
    Yeah, the X-Men are largely character-driven as opposed to plot-driven, huh? Not to say that there aren't plot-driven stories/arcs, just that the characters and their interpersonal drama are the draw for the X-Men.

I have a friend that used to say that DC was serious stuff and Marvel was soap opera. He wasn't that wrong, Marvel got the popularity because it catered to teens

I waited Jean to get back for years, I don't deserve to get Emma glued to Jean. It's like getting a cool gift and then getting punched

I don't see Bishop different from any x-men that commited mistakes and was forgiven. Jean didnt fall love on 616, but seems like feelings can carry on and she will be confused. That would be a interesting story to read, IMO

Put Scott with Colleen Wing, Logan with Elektra and let Jean go for whatever man in the Marvel Universe that is not responsible for massive genocide (Namor or Bishop), i would say Thor but he has been humillated by Aaron, so he is not good option at the moment, but if it was classic Thor sure.

My idea is too good of course, so obviously Marvel won't don't it, but one can dream
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona