Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Man you fellas are a drag... Is there nothing you folks don't pan before a release?

Art looks great, here's hoping Soule delivers the goods

BANNED

Oh God some people really didn't read OML , why don't they just make it Wolverine Hate Thread . Logan's healing factor was already diminishing due to his Old Age ,he was using regene chemical which barely kept him alive..........Btw OML's sells were better then ANW even though ANW was franchised mostly by Wolverine's franchise
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-13-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Man you fellas are a drag... Is there nothing you folks don't pan before a release?

I can understand the sentiment, my top 3 Marvel characthers are SpiderMan, Wolverine and Gambit, the last 10 years had been a pretty bad period for then from a creative stand point, so is really hard to trust then sometimes.

Still.... Soule writes a far more accurate Wolverine than most writters in the last decade or so. I'm not completly hopeless.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The ones that really pushed it to Critical Mass were Old Man Logan and Jimmy. OML was pretty much written as Logan Prime, just grayer and crankier. And Jimmy was just blonder and blander. Had it only been Laura, Gabby, and Daken it wouldn't have been nearly as bad, especially since Daken only played a few supporting roles here and there, and Gabby was a supporting character to Laura.

And I still think it stinks Laura isn't playing a role in the main series. She SHOULD be going after Soteira considering she's already on a mission to stop people EXACTLY like them (both the whole cloning bit, AND the using Logan as a weapon part). Unless the X-Men are being dicks and keeping Logan's return from her.
    Maaaaan Marvel can’t do s#!t.
    This whole Laura n Logan thing could’ve been one of the best built relationship but marvel can’t do any good deep writings
    And although I’m excited for Wolverines return .. This whole event just seems draaaaggged.

Plus, Logan is brainwashed again?

Thank You The_Phenom2893!

Great preview! Art is stunning!
    Waited long enough for his return (since 2016)!
    So hope this will be good! Cant wait for this!Mr. Soule, please do not disappoint me!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank You The_Phenom2893!

Great preview! Art is stunning!
    Waited long enough for his return (since 2016)!
    So hope this will be good! Cant wait for this!Mr. Soule, please do not disappoint me!
    Could somebody please post the preview pages here. The link on that pages isn't that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

And I still think it stinks Laura isn't playing a role in the main series. She SHOULD be going after Soteira considering she's already on a mission to stop people EXACTLY like them (both the whole cloning bit, AND the using Logan as a weapon part). Unless the X-Men are being dicks and keeping Logan's return from her.
    I can understand your position. But I have a different opinion about this.
    Honestly, as much as I like Laura, I am perfectly fine, that this is Logan's fight alone! IMO it should be focused on Logan overcoming this alone due to his own strong will.
    After the disastrous butchering of Logan's character in origins, him being mind controlled his whole life, him not joining the x men of his own free will, it would be nice to see him overcome this on his own. That's what the Logan fan in me is hoping for.
    Soule already stated that this is about 90% told in Logan's perspective . And some in Persephones.
    We also do not know the stories place in time.
    Let Logan and Laura rebuild a bound after this! I think I want this so badly as you!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-14-2018 at 12:25 AM.

BANNED

Everything is panned here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. It's annoying, but the occasional meltdowns from fans of certain characters are fun to watch. Particularly when the infighting begins. Just sit back and appreciate chaos.

"Return of Wolverine"? That's a joke? That's now several months he is returning!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Everything is panned here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. It's annoying, but the occasional meltdowns from fans of certain characters are fun to watch. Particularly when the infighting begins. Just sit back and appreciate chaos.
    Yes, indeed!! That is the best way to survive the experience!!! This was my last post in this tread!LOL!

Great preview. So glad Wolverine is back.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I can understand your position. But I have a different opinion about this.
    Honestly, as much as I like Laura, I am perfectly fine, that this is Logan's fight alone! IMO it should be focused on Logan overcoming this alone due to his own strong will.
    After the disastrous butchering of Logan's character in origins, him being mind controlled his whole life, him not joining the x men of his own free will, it would be nice to see him overcome this on his own. That's what the Logan fan in me is hoping for.
    Soule already stated that this is about 90% told in Logan's perspective . And some in Persephones.
    We also do not know the stories place in time.
    Let Logan and Laura rebuild a bound after this! I think I want this so badly as you!
    I was never expecting her to be a major player, but for her to not have ANY role — even as part of the X-Men team confronting him later on — is just absurd (hell, just the fact she only got involved in Hunt For... purely by chance rather than being one of the people Kitty recruited in the first place is ridiculous).

All-New Member

Yeah, I'm with all of the rest, hoping this isn't any Wolvie clone.
    But what I am interested in is what's the deal with his left eye. In not sure if his pupil is a dot, or if his eye is completely white?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    "Return of Wolverine"? That's a joke? That's now several months he is returning!
    He will be still returning for five months.Don't worry.

BANNED

QFT!

Agreed. Looks incredible!