Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's hard to take Doom seriously trying to gain moral superiority when he recently killed a bum in his comic for wanting to get on his train car.
    It's not because someone is shady that he is wrong.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It's not because someone is shady that he is wrong.
    "Diplomatic immunity must be used for exceptional people, like me, who kill homeless people."

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Diplomatic immunity must be used for exceptional people, like me, who kill homeless people."
    Exactly. He's in no place to come for Xavier.

Also, the diplomatic immunity and the rescuing mutants from their home countries is not just because "they're special" but it's because they're being killed or tortured in some of these countries.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Exactly. He's in no place to come for Xavier.

Also, the diplomatic immunity and the rescuing mutants from their home countries is not just because "they're special" but it's because they're being killed or tortured in some of these countries.
    Krakoa's priority is mutant kind, that's why they don't use that to resurrect any innocent humans their citizens have murdered over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Krakoa's priority is mutant kind, that's why they don't use that to resurrect any innocent humans their citizens have murdered over the years.
    Of course their priority is mutants. It's a mutant nation! But it doesn't mean that they do not care for humans. Drugs, Hellfire Trading Company humanitarian fund, X-Force protecting humans.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why didn't Magneto just beat up Doom like he did in Marvel vs. Capcom?
    "Cable was right!"

Now you are just coming across as a mad hater.

I doubt there are any scans of random people, or any newly manifested mutants that die before they can be picked up for that matter. Although it may be possible that certain people who have spent a great deal of time around Xavier could be brought back if desired - like Corsair or Dr Rao. We won't know until one of them dies AND we either see them brought back or a refusal to do so.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why didn't Magneto just beat up Doom like he did in Marvel vs. Capcom?
    This right here had me nearly spit my drink. haha.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Now you are just coming across as a mad hater.
    It's not "hating" when you like the setting.

I doubt there are any scans of random people, or any newly manifested mutants that die before they can be picked up for that matter. Although it may be possible that certain people who have spent a great deal of time around Xavier could be brought back if desired - like Corsair or Dr Rao. We won't know until one of them dies AND we either see them brought back or a refusal to do so.
    If they truly cared they're make it a priority of some sort, it's not like humans are immune to telepathy. Resurrecting humans isn't even an afterthought to Krakoa, imagine the great PR they'd get doing that - which they badly need. They have no trouble resurrecting mutants Xavier barely knows, he's not in any fashion a close friend to the majority of the mutant population. We know the process for resurrection, there's nothing there which humans shouldn't be able to access if they put effort in to collect the information. Xavier's met lots of people in his life time, as well as the numerous other telepaths.

Why the hell should Krakoa share the resurrection process with flatscans? The purpose of resurrection is to maintain the mutant population numbers ; not to achieve immortality. Read the room.
    "Cable was right!"

If they truly cared they're make it a priority of some sort, it's not like humans are immune to telepathy. Resurrecting humans isn't even an afterthought to Krakoa, imagine the great PR they'd get doing that - which they badly need. They have no trouble resurrecting mutants Xavier barely knows, he's not in any fashion a close friend to the majority of the mutant population. We know the process for resurrection, there's nothing there which humans shouldn't be able to access if they put effort in to collect the information. Xavier's met lots of people in his life time, as well as the numerous other telepaths.
    It would cause a lot of mess, though… Imagine a woman whose husband has died. Meanwhile she has started a new life again with someone else.
    I'm not sure she would be that happy to see his dead husband.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Why the hell should Krakoa share the resurrection process with flatscans? The purpose of resurrection is to maintain the mutant population numbers ; not to achieve immortality. Read the room.
    So, once they are all resurrected, we will stop with this…

I suppose it will be hard for them to accept.

Astonishing Member

"Flatscans" really? You don't think they'd warrant good will by resurrecting people like the guards Sabretooth killed? What they're doing is giving themselves immortality, they can't die with with that process. You're saying human life is worth less than mutant life.

"Flatscans" really? You don't think they'd warrant good will by resurrecting people like the guards Sabretooth killed? What they're doing is giving themselves immortality, they can't die with with that process. You're saying human life is worth less than mutant life.
    If the flatscans want to bring back murdered people they can go ask the Stark Brothers for help. Also the flatscans started this when they allowed mutants to be massacred with their giant robots, religious fanatics and vaccines therefore declaring mutant life is worth less than flatscan ones. Let them solve their own problems.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVELOVEabsolutelyLOVE Zdarsky on Daredevil but he should never be allowed to write the X-Men...ever.

Storm would not say "My God..."
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!