• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Ughh, one can only dream. My level of excitement for this movie? Far too much.
    OMG!! Lupita said she couldn't even get tickets for this movie on opening night. That's huge. I cannot wait!! I would love a cameo of Storm near the end though. She doesn't even have to show herself. It could just be a major disturbance in Kenya with the weather being out of control. T'challa is walking with Nick Fury of course discussing whatever and then he gets the word. Before T'challa can react, Fury says he already has a friend working on it. Fade to Kenya, you see a huge storm a brewing and hear a faint sinister laughter. Within the hurricane force winds you see two sets a eyes. Chalk white eyes and above them them evil Yellow ones. Fade to black.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    OMG!! Lupita said she couldn't even get tickets for this movie on opening night. That's huge. I cannot wait!! I would love a cameo of Storm near the end though. She doesn't even have to show herself. It could just be a major disturbance in Kenya with the weather being out of control. T'challa is walking with Nick Fury of course discussing whatever and then he gets the word. Before T'challa can react, Fury says he already has a friend working on it. Fade to Kenya, you see a huge storm a brewing and hear a faint sinister laughter. Within the hurricane force winds you see two sets a eyes. Chalk white eyes and above them them evil Yellow ones. Fade to black.
    I would go ape-shit crazy if this happens. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

but who would the evil yellow ones be?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Y'all are burning my mouth too much today with this tea, I cannot.

y'all and these gifs have me tickled today lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I would go ape-shit crazy if this happens. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

but who would the evil yellow ones be?
    Shadow King.

Storm is tricky in BP. At one level, BP is looking great and it would be awesome to have those creators putting their might behind Ororo. On the other hand, Storm's introduction to the MCU will be tricky and can't really happen for real for at least a year or two, and BP2 might already be under production by then. Plus, I kinda want a young Ororo in the MCU so she can grow into the role for a long time, and Boseman's T'Challa is already a more mature character.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Y'all are burning my mouth too much today with this tea, I cannot.

This one is amazing. Where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Shadow King.

Storm is tricky in BP. At one level, BP is looking great and it would be awesome to have those creators putting their might behind Ororo. On the other hand, Storm's introduction to the MCU will be tricky and can't really happen for real for at least a year or two, and BP2 might already be under production by then. Plus, I kinda want a young Ororo in the MCU so she can grow into the role for a long time, and Boseman's T'Challa is already a more mature character.
    got it.

I think a way around this, where you get a older ororo and young one at the same time, would be to introduce her how wonder woman was in Batman vs superman. she makes a guest grandiose appearance kicking the main villain ass. this is then followed by a solo movie where her her youth and days as a goddess is shown. to your point about bp I think is valid so if she couldn't be introduced in his film i wouldn't mind it being another marvel movie film.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    OMG!! Lupita said she couldn't even get tickets for this movie on opening night. That's huge.
    Marvel, don't be a Scrooge. You'd think cast members would get complimentary tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Ororo gonna meet them.in the sequel I bet

I’m so excited for this! Finally got my tickets for it yesterday! I may just have to watch this gif until the film comes out.

When this film does well along with WW there will be no excuses for Hollywood to not make more non-white, non-male lead comic films!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    I’m so excited for this! Finally got my tickets for it yesterday! I may just have to watch this gif until the film comes out.

When this film does well along with WW there will be no excuses for Hollywood to not make more non-white, non-male lead comic films!
    We must ensure that this movie makes a ton of money so Storm can get her own solo too!!

You better say that!!!!!! #nomoreexcuses

We (non-white/non-male peoples and the characters we love/that represent us) are ready for our close up, Mr. Feige

We (non-white/non-male peoples and the characters they and that represent them) are ready for our close up, Mr. Feige

yaaaaassss serving face naomi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This one is amazing. Where is this from?

Haha that is an old Cardi gif from her Love and Hip Hop days.

must say all the people trying to justify guggs writing in the gold review thread was cute. however they got real quiet upon being hit with the truth from 616. I will never understand this desire to see storm lowballed by some so called xfans.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    must say all the people trying to justify guggs writing in the gold review thread was cute. however they got real quiet upon being hit with the truth from 616. I will never understand this desire to see storm lowballed by some so called xfans.
    Talking about some bullshit 'Claremont said she can't use her powers off earth'.