Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lorec View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like an opportunity to plot over here at AOM. I'm a huge X-Men and if there is room, I'd like the chance to plot in that line.
    Another great addition to the Bullpen. Welcome aboard Lorec. We are sorting through the transition from old cbr to new but will definitely reserve a spot for you. Our Mutants need good representation. I think they have had it harder in AOM than even what the "real" Marvel put them through.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Another great addition to the Bullpen. Welcome aboard Lorec. We are sorting through the transition from old cbr to new but will definitely reserve a spot for you. Our Mutants need good representation. I think they have had it harder in AOM than even what the "real" Marvel put them through.
    Thanks GH, I'll do my best. I've got wedding planning stuff going on probably the next couple of weeks so I may or may not be online as much as I usually am, but trust me, I'll be around.

Glad to see so many new faces wanting to join in. We should get some great titles and stories.

Now on to Fortress business.

Whoever is putting up those NKotB poster, give it a rest! There ain't no comeback!

Someone is getting their People magazine subscription sent here. You'll find them in the dumpster out back. We only read Maxam and Men's Health here!

Someone has been eating Foom's Moose Tracks ice cream. Bad move. Foom don't like it and that ain't fudge in that ice cream!

Also....

Karaoke Rules Are Still In Effect!

1. No Barry Manilow.
    2. No Celine Dion.
    3. No One Direction(Who are these people ?).
    4. No Twerking. Don't know what it is but don't do it.
    5. No obscene, vulgar or disgusting songs(See Rules 1, 2 and 3).
    6. There must always be a sporting event on a TV somewhere in the Fortress. Checkers and arm wrestling don't count.
    7. All rules will be enforced with extreme prejudice by Foom. No second chances allowed.

Enjoy the Fortress!!!

I'll never get that "Barry Manilow and his Amazing Friends" pitch to work with these repressive rules!

I'm definitely in. I haven't got anything concrete in mind yet, but I'd like to do something Avengers or Spider-Man related (a Spider-Team book, maybe?).

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I'll never get that "Barry Manilow and his Amazing Friends" pitch to work with these repressive rules!
    Best lay those plans to rest man. Foom has an itchy trigger finger.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    I'm definitely in. I haven't got anything concrete in mind yet, but I'd like to do something Avengers or Spider-Man related (a Spider-Team book, maybe?).
    Awesome. I moved you into the "In Like Flint" definite list of plotters. Welcome aboard. Familiarize yourself with the Karaoke rules. Plus an unwritten rule of No Death Metal as it just gets Foom in a really angry mood. Not safe inside the confines of the Fotress.
    We will try to accommodate with some Avengers and/or Spidey related opportunities. Keep an eye on this thread as more New AOM news breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I thought gaffer was in charge of the horror books?

Fantastic Member

Th ink I'm just giong to have alitttle snooze tn the bar here . selling dead crow bee r fr a pound a bottle. Real stufff look it uprocket fuel

Yep, thought it wouldn't be long
    Last edited by mcgaffer; 05-03-2014 at 05:30 AM.

I've got a lot of PMs to work my way through so be patient for a reply. If I don't get back to you within a day or so it's probably best to re-send your message. It will likely have been lost in the chaos. Many thanks.

I will try and post a list of concept and characters that have pending requests for them. Obviously, as we're starting again with a clean slate, a lot of interest is being shown and conflicts are coming up. I appreciate the help I've had from various plotters who have graciously stood aside and allowed new faces to take the reigns of their teams/characters.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    I've got a lot of PMs to work my way through so be patient for a reply. If I don't get back to you within a day or so it's probably best to re-send your message. It will likely have been lost in the chaos. Many thanks.
    Whoever said its lonely at the top must not have seen your inbox. But this is a sign of excitement for AOM!

BANNED

I've only ever browsed the forums before, but I decided to make an account with the new community reboot (since I had always seen some nasty stuff being said among the good conversations and I'm hoping that goes away now) but this project always looked awesome and I'd love to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    I've only ever browsed the forums before, but I decided to make an account with the new community reboot (since I had always seen some nasty stuff being said among the good conversations and I'm hoping that goes away now) but this project always looked awesome and I'd love to join in.
    Very cool! Keep following the thread, some more finalized details should be announced soon.

I'll be willing to contribute again if it's not too late to join in.

Never too late BoK. Good to have you back. And a big welcome to Young Avenger. More new faces to AoM. Very good.

Awesome. I'd be up to help where needed and wouldn't mind getting involved with Pulp again but would love to also contribute to either the X-Men or Avengers lines as well if possible. But I'll be happy with whatever.