Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

When someone says Betsy and Logan aren't that close!

Me:

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Psylocke and Wolverine are extremely close. He’s one of her best friends and most trusted companions. He even got a whole short story after she died to emphasize their relationship and how much he was going to miss her.
    Also Me:

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    As a few have pointed out already, Psylocke most definitely has a relationship with Logan, they have trained and spared together many times, they’ve had heart to hearts, they’ve bumped heads as well...but that’s normal. I really don’t understand how anyone thinks Hisako should be up there over Psylocke. Kitty and Jubilee meet the ‘mentor/mentee’ quota. Storm the former lover and great friend.

I do feel Domino is the odd one out, but hey, she’s a popular and distinctive character whose teamed up and been in some physical relationship with Logan.

Wolverine and Psylocke shared a psychic rapport they were very close

BANNED

For ****'s sake, Erik can just ask Briar to buy a bunch of adamantium and has Daken, LOGAN'S SON, WHO HAS HIS DNA, in his grasp. WHY WOULD HE GO AFTER HIS BODY? That's some grade A bullshit right here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    For ****'s sake, Erik can just ask Briar to buy a bunch of adamantium and has Daken, LOGAN'S SON, WHO HAS HIS DNA, in his grasp. WHY WOULD HE GO AFTER HIS BODY? That's some grade A bullshit right here.
    Maybe that’s the debate on the plane. Kitty’s like “MAGS!”, and everyone else is like “But...but...but...”
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Maybe that’s the debate on the plane. Kitty’s like “MAGS!”, and everyone else is like “But...but...but...”
    Please explain how "Kitty's like "Mags". Thank You.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Magneto hasn't even been that villainous lately. Hell, he's made MORE than the Gold team for mutantkind, since they're too busy licking Kitty's boots to do anything for their people. If we'll have this excuse of a plot, I'd rather have it full satire with Erik screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU DAMN KIDS" while throwing steel girders and cars at the girls. Maybe smash Kitty if we're lucky and she forgets to phase.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The hating on Magneto seems a bit excessive. Let's see how this goes. I generally like Zub's books.
    It's the same treatment Emma has been getting. No surprise both attitudes come from Kitty Pryde.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Please explain how "Kitty's like "Mags". Thank You.
    At the end of the Hunt for Wolverine one-shot Kitty is the one who floats the idea that Magneto is a suspect. You’re welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Yes, apparently phased him out, then they buried him, but now he's disappeared from that grave.
    ...so why are they surprised that the statue was empty? What was supposed to be in it, then?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Ultimate Member

Which wouldn't teen JEan have known then that the statue was empty as well when she went to it and told Logan welcome back or something like that...and how would the X-ladies know that Daken was with Magneto...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I love the girls but I’m confused as to why Psylocke and Domino are there, given that they don’t have that much of an important relationship with Logan? In fact, Zub says that they both (and Kitty) play the central roles in the story. Kitty makes sense in this context, but Psylocke and Domino though? I would have thought that Storm would play one of the bigger roles too...
    Wolverine was the first Xman to find Psylocke after the body switch and she's worked with him on/off ever since.

Domino and Logan had a sexual relationship...even an "M" rated comic to that effect.

More of a question as to why the hell they ALL kowtow to Kitty. The gold team I get they're her close friends, but there are so many more adult/experience Xmen to lead ALL of them.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    ...so why are they surprised that the statue was empty? What was supposed to be in it, then?
    They weren’t surprised that the statue was empty. They were surprised that his real body, the one that they properly buried (only a few X-Men were there for the real burial and they were the only ones who knew where the site was) was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Wolverine was the first Xman to find Psylocke after the body switch and she's worked with him on/off ever since.

Domino and Logan had a sexual relationship...even an "M" rated comic to that effect.

More of a question as to why the hell they ALL kowtow to Kitty. The gold team I get they're her close friends, but there are so many more adult/experience Xmen to lead ALL of them.
    Okay, I get the Psylocke thing now from previous posts and stuff. Still not sold on Domino though. If having a mere sexual relationship warrants being the lead of a Logan story, then virtually any other person he slept with can take Domino’s spot and it wouldn’t make any difference. Meanwhile, people he had actual deeper bonds with, like Ororo, Jubilee or Hisako, recede in the background. Not that I’m complaining, I just don’t think it makes that much sense?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Okay, I get the Psylocke thing now from previous posts and stuff. Still not sold on Domino though. If having a mere sexual relationship warrants being the lead of a Logan story, then virtually any other person he slept with can take Domino’s spot and it wouldn’t make any difference. Meanwhile, people he had actual deeper bonds with, like Ororo, Jubilee or Hisako, recede in the background. Not that I’m complaining, I just don’t think it makes that much sense?
    I'd go even further and say that Kitty doesn't have as much invested in Wolverine as Jubilee does.