Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I have the Thanos by Cates OHC, which also has the Cosmic Ghost Rider mini. My understanding is that the rest of the material in the GCR omnibus doesn't really build on the same story so I'll skip it.
    Between the four Donny Cates cosmic OSHCs, the Thanos one is the completely redundant one. All of the Thanos OSHC material is in both the Marvel Cosmic Universe OSHC and the Cosmic Ghost Rider Omnibus. If you wanted Cates' Inhumans and Silver Surfer: Black, you could upgrade to the Marvel Cosmic Universe OSHC since you're not interested in the other Cosmic Ghost Rider stories in the Cosmic Ghost Rider Omnibus.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Between the four Donny Cates cosmic OSHCs, the Thanos one is the completely redundant one. All of the Thanos OSHC material is in both the Marvel Cosmic Universe OSHC and the Cosmic Ghost Rider Omnibus. If you wanted Cates' Inhumans and Silver Surfer: Black, you could upgrade to the Marvel Cosmic Universe OSHC since you're not interested in the other Cosmic Ghost Rider stories in the Cosmic Ghost Rider Omnibus.
    Ah I see, thanks!

As I’m sitting here preordering X-Statix Complete Collection v2, I look at the contents and wonder…. What could they possibly fit into v3 to pad it out? Issues 21-26, Dead Girl 1-5, a couple short Doop stories from I heart Marvel and Nation X, and Giant Size X-Statix… That’s 10 issues plus a couple extra short stories, hardly enough to fill a third volume of a “complete collection”. Maybe we’ll have The X-Cellent series by then to add to it, but who knows…

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    As I’m sitting here preordering X-Statix Complete Collection v2, I look at the contents and wonder…. What could they possibly fit into v3 to pad it out? Issues 21-26, Dead Girl 1-5, a couple short Doop stories from I heart Marvel and Nation X, and Giant Size X-Statix… That’s 10 issues plus a couple extra short stories, hardly enough to fill a third volume of a “complete collection”. Maybe we’ll have The X-Cellent series by then to add to it, but who knows…
    I haven't seen the contents of Complete Collection 1 and 2. Do they contain the 5-issue All-New Doop series?

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    I haven't seen the contents of Complete Collection 1 and 2. Do they contain the 5-issue All-New Doop series?
    I had totally forgotten that!

CC1 had X-Force 116-129, Brotherhood 9, and X-Statix 1-5.
    CC2 will have X-Statix 6-20, Wolverine/Doop 1-2, and a story from X-Men Unlimited 41.
    CC3 could have X-Statix 21-26, Dead Girl 1-5, All-New Doop 1-5, Giant Size X-Statix, and stories from I heart Marvel and Nation X 5.

That’s got to be what I was missing!

Thanks!

Is Marvel still doing OHC's of modern ASM? Last one I believe they did was Red Goblin. And we still have a missing Worldwide v4. Nothing at all for Spencer's run?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm wondering if the font style for the spine is affecting sales?

Are both covers still at CGN, OPB and other places?
    Is this the spin they are moving forward with from now on? Not a deal breaker for me, I just liked the aesthetic of having my shelf look uniform and Im a bit bummed about it. FF has this new style too
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Is this the spin they are moving forward with from now on? Not a deal breaker for me, I just liked the aesthetic of having my shelf look uniform and Im a bit bummed about it. FF has this new style too
    Yep. And any reprints will have the new spine art as well. It's an extremely divisive topic on the MMW/CollectedEditions Forums.

Amazing Member

Is X-Men: Inferno being reprinted in November? I am trying to find out.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No Good View Post
    Is X-Men: Inferno being reprinted in November? I am trying to find out.
    X-Men: Inferno Prologue is getting reprinted soon. I haven’t heard anything about a reprint of the new Inferno omni that just came out… what was it, earlier this year?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK OMNIBUS
    Written by DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT with STAN LEE
    Penciled by MIKE VOSBURG with JOHN BUSCEMA & ALAN KUPPERBERG
    Covers by FRANK CHO & JOHN BUSCEMA
    The complete original adventures of She-Hulk in one mighty Omnibus! When criminal defense attorney Jennifer Walters is shot by a mob hitman, her cousin saves her life with a blood transfusion — but that cousin is Bruce Banner, and his gamma-irradiated blood turns Jen into the savage She-Hulk! Suddenly, she's a mean, green lawyering machine, and criminals the world over had better watch out. Conflict rages not just between She-Hulk and the many super-powered enemies in store, but between She-Hulk and Jennifer Walters as well! Our heroine's two halves are in a battle for control as She-Hulk fights transforming back into Jen, while Jen risks losing herself in the She-Hulk's power. And each has their own separate romantic interest to boot! It ain't easy being green! Collecting SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1-25 and MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #88.
    648 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93422-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 7
    Written by MICHAEL FLEISCHER with JOHN BUSCEMA, ALAN ZELENETZ, PRIEST, JIM NEAL, STEVE SKEATES & LARRY YAKATA
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with ALFREDO ALCALA, PABLO MARCOS, VAL MAYERIK, GARY KWAPISZ,
    MARY WILSHIRE, ERNIE CHAN, RON WILSON, STAN WOCH & JUNE BRIGMAN
    Covers by KEVIN NOWLAN & BOB LARKIN
    SAVAGE SWORD enters an exciting new era with the debut of one of Conan's deadliest super villain adversaries: Wrarrl, better known as the Devourer of Souls! He earned that title by consuming the life force of anyone standing in his way — but he's never met a foe as ardent as Conan! Their iconic battle is the first of several engagements between the two in Marvel Conan lore. And returning to menace Conan is another of his legendary rogues' gallery: Captain Bor'aqh Sharaq, once thought dead, but hunting Conan on a quest for vengeance! This Omnibus edition is packed with Conan classics, with stories by Michael Fleischer and Priest and art by all-time Conan great John Buscema! Collecting SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN (1974) #88-101.
    936 PGS./Mature …$150.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93430-9

OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE UPDATE '89 OMNIBUS
    Written by PETER SANDERSON & MORE
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    Covers by RON FRENZ
    Party like it's 1989 with the third volume of the legendary OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! The '89 update followed in the footsteps of the definitive Deluxe Edition, bringing fans up to speed on the fast-moving world of mighty Marvel! Featuring major revisions covering seismic changes to iconic characters including Vision, Iron Man, the Hulk, Archangel and the original Human Torch! All-new favorites make their Handbook debuts, including deadly villains like Apocalypse, Mister Sinister and Venom! And some of herodom's best supporting casts join the fun — from Aunt May to Power Pack's parents! Every page is loaded with the fact-filled origins, in-depth bios and vital statistics you crave! Plus: an extensive collection of profiles, schematics and updates originally published outside the Handbooks! Collecting OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE: UPDATE '89 #1-8.
    544 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93458-3

BLACK PANTHER BY TA-NEHISI COATES OMNIBUS
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES
    Penciled by BRIAN STELFREEZE, CHRIS SPROUSE, WILFREDO TORRES, LEONARD KIRK, DANIEL ACUÑA, JEN BARTEL, KEV WALKER, RYAN BODENHEIM & MORE
    Covers by BRIAN STELFREEZE & MICHAEL CHO
    Ta-Nehisi Coates' complete, acclaimed story of a king who sought to be a hero…a hero who was reduced to a slave…a slave who became a legend! The award-winning author confronts the Black Panther with dramatic upheaval in his homeland — first with a violent uprising, then the return of ancient gods! Meanwhile, T'Challa's sister, Shuri, makes a transformative journey through Wakanda's past, and Storm returns to the Panther's life! But in the far reaches of space, a new cosmic power emerges: the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda! How did this happen? What does its ruthless Emperor N'Jadaka have planned? And what difference can one nameless-yet-familiar warrior, with no memory of his past, make to the rebellion? The Black Panther — and Wakanda — will never be the same! Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2016) #1-18 and #166-172 and BLACK PANTHER (2018) #1-22 and #23-25 (A STORIES).
    1224 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94569-5

AVENGERS BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 [2nd PRINTING]
    Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN, NICK SPENCER & JASON LATOUR
    Penciled by JEROME OPEÑA, ADAM KUBERT, DUSTIN WEAVER, MIKE DEODATO JR., STEFANO CASELLI, LEINIL FRANCIS YU, STEVE EPTING, JIM CHEUNG, AGUSTIN ALESSIO, ROCK-HE KIM, JONATHAN HICKMAN, NICK PITARRA & KODY CHAMBERLAIN
    Covers by DUSTIN WEAVER & ARTHUR ADAMS
    ON SALE APRIL 2022
    Modern visionary Jonathan Hickman begins his Marvel magnum opus! As threats to Earth mount, the Avengers expand! But even the mightiest roster of all may be powerless in the face of what's coming! And while Iron Man and Captain America assemble their Avengers World and strive to decipher the meaning of the White Event, Tony Stark secretly tries to solve the biggest crisis of all, along with his influential allies the Illuminati! While they seek to prevent the collapse of reality itself, the Avengers face a war on two fronts! Protecting Earth from the Builders may only hand it to…Thanos! Collecting AVENGERS (2012) #1-23, NEW AVENGERS (2013) #1-12, INFINITY #1-6, INFINITY: AGAINST THE TIDE INFINITE COMIC #1-2, ASTONISHING TALES: MOJOWORLD #1-6 and material from SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) #1.
    1192 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94547-3