Page 191 of 259 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3875

It occurs to me that even though we discussed Damian in the upcoming Injustice movie we didn't consider that after Injustice the next scheduled movie is Kingdom Come. Another Elseworld which has an alternate version of Damian, Ibn al Xu'ffasch [Son of the Bat] as a member of the Mankind Liberation Front and Batman's agent within Luthor's organisation.

Two alternate Damian's playing opposing roles in two else world stories.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Unless Williamson changed his mind I think that Respawn should make something important like Kill Damian..

Kill Rose only becames him in Rose enemy but he was even in one of serie preview covers but for now does not look enough important..

Also Respawn seems interested in Damian as enemy.. Maybe because is a Deathstroke fan and Damian a Robin.
    I hope Respawn's narrative is mainly focused on Rose with his interest in Damian being a side issue. Although Giving Damian his own version of Deathstroke is a good way to build up his own personal lore and cast of characters.

Deathstroke is already established as TT, Dick and batman's foe This tournament has far too many Nightwing foe's. If DC keeps letting the Wayne's raid his villain store then what's going to be left for him?

I give much kudos to Williamson who has not only added originals to Damian's supporting cast but has promised a return of old favs like Maya.

I hope Respawn and Flatline stick around for the long term.

Astonishing Member

I guess Rose and Respawn will join Deathstroke Inc. cast after tournament ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It occurs to me that even though we discussed Damian in the upcoming Injustice movie we didn't consider that after Injustice the next scheduled movie is Kingdom Come. Another Elseworld which has an alternate version of Damian, Ibn al Xu'ffasch [Son of the Bat] as a member of the Mankind Liberation Front and Batman's agent within Luthor's organisation.

Wait, there's going to be Kingdom Come movie?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Even if Gleb leaves I think that we are in good hands with Roger Cruz:

Attachment 114050
    Nice work. Damian with a bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Yep it was announced at the same time as Injustice. It's the next animated movie after Injustice.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Respawn's narrative is mainly focused on Rose with his interest in Damian being a side issue. Although Giving Damian his own version of Deathstroke is a good way to build up his own personal lore and cast of characters.

Deathstroke is already established as TT, Dick and batman's foe This tournament has far too many Nightwing foe's. If DC keeps letting the Wayne's raid his villain store then what's going to be left for him?

I give much kudos to Williamson who has not only added originals to Damian's supporting cast but has promised a return of old favs like Maya.

Deathstroke hasn’t bother dick since pre flashpoint
    He’s been on Damians butt in comics and movies the last ten years

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s been on Damians butt in comics and movies the last ten years
    Phrasing!

Well at least you didn't say "in"

I heard about something about it so... There is a chance to see KC Damian??

I am more interested in this than Injustice I Damian.. This film will not be too nice with him.

This tournament and watch Batman 666 recently defeating villains made me interested in Damian obtaining his own villains..

-Respawn who is one Deathstroke Guy like as Damian villain would be interesting.
    -Flatline can end as some kind of Ex-Ship who turns in the character villain after this run. Style Catwoman or Talia..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-25-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Well, that's not true. When Joker went to ask Slade to join him against Batman, just before Joker War (Batman Secret Files #3) he promised him Dick's share of Wayne's fortune. That was the reason why Slade joined him.

Fantastic Member

Speaking of adding to Damian's cast, with the inclusion of Connor and Flatline added to his cast I was thinking, since you know, Roy Harper's daughter now currently called Lian Shoes Harper is under the wing of Catwoman. You think a team-up of two might be possible, like they both existed Pre-New 52 style, and getting the Pre-New 52 Generation to finally team-up might be something. If we're including Wally West's kids then, oh boy that's a team-up I'm willing to see.

Imagine Damian, Lian, and the West twins all hanging out while Dick, Roy, and Wally watch.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess Rose and Respawn will join Deathstroke Inc. cast after tournament ends.

Yep it was announced at the same time as Injustice. It's the next animated movie after Injustice.
    Finally, Kingdom Come gets a proper animated movie it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Speaking of adding to Damian's cast, with the inclusion of Connor and Flatline added to his cast I was thinking, since you know, Roy Harper's daughter now currently called Lian Shoes Harper is under the wing of Catwoman. You think a team-up of two might be possible, like they both existed Pre-New 52 style, and getting the Pre-New 52 Generation to finally team-up might be something. If we're including Wally West's kids then, oh boy that's a team-up I'm willing to see.

Imagine Damian, Lian, and the West twins all hanging out while Dick, Roy, and Wally watch.
    The girl that I heard that is like CATWOMAN Robin is Roy daughter??? Wow..

Damian knows the Red Arrow Emiko.. I can not see it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

It sounds like that pre-New 52 Young Justice pitch.
    There was announcement? I just can't find it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Well, that's not true. When Joker went to ask Slade to join him against Batman, just before Joker War (Batman Secret Files #3) he promised him Dick's share of Wayne's fortune. That was the reason why Slade joined him.
    I’m just saying he has consistently been an adversary for Damian more
    so. Did Slade and Dick actually confront each other in that arc

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I’m just saying he has consistently been an adversary for Damian more
    so. Did Slade and Dick actually confront each other in that arc
    He was amnesia. Their only confrontation Post Flashpoint as far as I remember was Lazarus Contract, both present and flashback.