Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Anyway. Oh noes. Bishop got told off twice, TWICE by teenagers! The tragedy! The pain! Someone bring the world's biggest violin, stat! Know what happens when teenagers get mad at Cyke? He gets punched across football fields. He gets shot in the face.

Just... pleaseohmygodstop, lol. It's embarrassing. Bishop wasn't possessed when he unleashed Sentinels on a school full of kids, tried to murder a child, shot Xavier in the head and then nuked Billions just so Cable and Hope would have nowhere to go to. To even suggest he didn't get off suuuper easy is laughable.

Heck, just to bring things back on topic, did any veteran X-Men give Bish the whole "You big, meanie, unfeeling jerk. We were mere tag-alongs in your Time Cop drama. They're like brothers and sisters to me, but they're just expendables to you, waaaah, I'm totally not going to run away and cry like a high school girl" treatment?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-12-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Totally agree.

260BD3A4-4E42-49E0-9526-754D486ACE1E.jpg

https://imgur.com/gallery/CXF990z

The second one is subtle but I like it alot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 07-12-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Not my point. My point is that Marvel says we're supposed to get something big and exciting that will drastically change the X-Men. They said the same for the F4... so for all we know, the X-Men could end up in limbo after this.
    You don't really keep up with the comics industry, or interviews right? Because you're coming off as kinda uninformed, no offense.

What's with posters trying to scaremonger over nothing? First the guy banging on about the name change, now this.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Anyway. Oh noes. Bishop got told off twice, TWICE by teenagers! The tragedy! The pain! Someone bring the world's biggest violin, stat! Know what happens when teenagers get mad at Cyke? He gets punched across football fields. He gets shot in the face.

Just... pleaseohmygodstop, lol. It's embarrassing. Bishop wasn't possessed when he unleashed Sentinels on a school full of kids, tried to murder a child, shot Xavier in the head and then nuked Billions just so Cable and Hope would have nowhere to go to. To even suggest he didn't get off suuuper easy is laughable.
    The truth has been spoken!
    But Cyclops is the evil irredimable one that has to be judged and shuned by the X-men and not Bishop right.
    Bishop is even fugging his victims student/mommy, he wasn't judged at all but rewarded for his mess.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    But Cyclops is the evil irredimable one that has to be judged and shuned by the X-men and not Bishop right.
    For the sake of fairness, Bishop didn't didn't hurt folks' feelings by not putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Bishop is even fugging his victims student/mommy, he wasn't judged at all but rewarded for his mess.
    I wouldn't wish Jean Grey on my worst enemy, so I'll have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    You don't really keep up with the comics industry, or interviews right? Because you're coming off as kinda uninformed, no offense.

What's with posters trying to scaremonger over nothing? First the guy banging on about the name change, now this.
    The X-Men are going into limbo, man. Totally! Face it! Despite being forced to the side for years due to the Inhuman push until recently with Disney acquiring 20th Century Fox, which was the underlying reason why the X-Men and F4 were being stowed away.

It's literally the complete opposite. The F4 and X-Men are being pushed so hard not only the original medium, but everywhere else this past year.

wow. Bishop living rent-free in some of yalls thoughts and prayers

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    wow. Bishop living rent-free in some of yalls thoughts and prayers
    And as if Wolverine hasn't done equally screwed up crap that he routinely gets passes for. lol HELL Mystique doesn't seem to get consequence for ANYTHING, yet somehow Bishop is pushing it. lol

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I honestly thought the most hated X-men were Scott, Wolverine and Emma.
    I can't see a thread that eventually doesn't derail into hating those characters.
    Maybe getting into the spotlight is a double edged sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And as if Wolverine hasn't done equally screwed up crap that he routinely gets passes for. lol HELL Mystique doesn't seem to get consequence for ANYTHING, yet somehow Bishop is pushing it. lol
    Once again, for the sake of trying to steer things back on topic, anyone else thinking it's kinda funny that Cyke gets portrayed as the uncaring, sociopathic jerk while Logan gets to skip funerals and go on killing sprees?

BANNED

A big part of the reason as to why Cyclops became so popular after AVX was that the writers tried to push the omg he's so evil narrative, which wasn't what most of us read from what they actually wrote. They were SO SHOCKED that X-Men fans were on the side of the X-Men and not the Avengers. But Cap was originally supposed to be in the wrong in Civil War, so these guys obviously struggle with writing any sort of coherent story.

JDW still doesn't get it, and continuing to use characters as his voice piece, like Dani here, is going to achieve the same result. It's weird as fuck tbh. You brought Cyclops and Wolverine back to rehash the same shitty story that happened before they died? Why??
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 07-12-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Once again, for the sake of trying to steer things back on topic, anyone else thinking it's kinda funny that Cyke gets portrayed as the uncaring, sociopathic jerk while Logan gets to skip funerals and go on killing sprees?
    But he was getting revenge for her out of looooooooooooooove! He couldn't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly thought the most hated X-men were Scott, Wolverine and Emma.
    I can't see a thread that eventually doesn't derail into hating those characters.
    Maybe getting into the spotlight is a double edged sword?
    Nah, that's just an urban myth relentlessly pushed by the "I want my B-Z lister to matter!" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    A big part of the reason as to why Cyclops became so popular after AVX was that the writers tried to push the omg he's so evil narrative, which wasn't what most of us read from what they actually wrote. They were SO SHOCKED that X-Men fans were on the side of the X-Men and not the Avengers.

JDW still doesn't get it, and continuing to use characters as his voice piece, like Dani here, is going to achieve the same result. It's weird as fuck tbh. You brought Cyclops and Wolverine back to rehash the same shitty story that happened before they died? Why??
    JDW was in the Cyclops thread and said this whole Scott situation wasn't going be to tackled again and then he made a Twitter poll on a related topic. I guess post Hickman it's over, but he clearly had one last issue to try and force us into thinking Cyclops is evil before they do what Marvel does best—ignore everything that they screwed up. But Summers' fangirls don't forget. Some people move on. But not us. Not us.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-12-2019 at 10:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The X-Men are going into limbo, man. Totally! Face it! Despite being forced to the side for years due to the Inhuman push until recently with Disney acquiring 20th Century Fox, which was the underlying reason why the X-Men and F4 were being stowed away.

It's literally the complete opposite. The F4 and X-Men are being pushed so hard not only the original medium, but everywhere else this past year.
    Right. It's literally the exact opposite of whats going down, no offense to that poster but they haven't a clue.