Page 188 of 234 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3509

Today in Tampa it is wet and rainy. Wonder if this is a good thing for the Eagles and their Run game as passing is always not easy in the rain and wind.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Today in Tampa it is wet and rainy. Wonder if this is a good thing for the Eagles and their Run game as passing is always not easy in the rain and wind.
    Rain will pass by game time and just be windy. Brady has played in worse.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Rain will pass by game time and just be windy. Brady has played in worse.
    Im reaching for straws because I really dont want brady to win lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Im reaching for straws because I really dont want brady to win lol.
    None of us do, but we just live in his world.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Best thing for me last night was seeing the Raiders lose. Nothing against the team, other than every home game results in horrible traffic and parking prices doubling if I want to do anything in Vegas.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Best thing for me last night was seeing the Raiders lose. Nothing against the team, other than every home game results in horrible traffic and parking prices doubling if I want to do anything in Vegas.
    I dont know why but the Raiders losing last night was the best thing for me as well

Now if Dallas drops out today it would make my weekend even better.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Either I'm petty or pathetic as **** but seeing both Vegas and New England lose last night made me feel satisfied.

Especially the Pats. I know New Englanders will never view the Colts with any ounce of legitimacy in this so-called "rivalry", but anytime the Patriots fail, we take great delight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I dont know why but the Raiders losing last night was the best thing for me as well

Now if Dallas drops out today it would make my weekend even better.
    My heart wants the Eagles to win, but my head says that probably won’t happen. However, if Dallas goes down at the hands of the Niners, I’ll be content.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Either I'm petty or pathetic as **** but seeing both Vegas and New England lose last night made me feel satisfied.

Especially the Pats. I know New Englanders will never view the Colts with any ounce of legitimacy in this so-called "rivalry", but anytime the Patriots fail, we take great delight.
    *narrows eyes*

You've both made my list.

I look forward to crossing your names off the list in the future....

ANd here's the thing JD...the Colts loosing was Karma for when you broke Carr's leg in 2016 thus ruining our entire season
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

My favorite Raiders moment of 2021 was when the team in an ultimate classless moment decided to pre-game go all stand on the Chiefs midfield logo to taunt them. And then the Chiefs went out and just beat the living hell outta them for this act. That was a nice funny moment. (No idea why the Raiders decided to do this , to give KC fuel)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Things haven’t looked good for the Birds so far as they down 17-0 in the second quarter and the offense has yet to cross midfield.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    *narrows eyes*

You've both made my list.

I look forward to crossing your names off the list in the future....

ANd here's the thing JD...the Colts loosing was Karma for when you broke Carr's leg in 2016 thus ruining our entire season
    They shouldn't have built that stadium directly off of I-15 then. Instead of building just outside the city or the next one over, they plopped it right in the middle of Las Vegas. Makes visiting my parents a non-event on home game weekends.
    Dark does not mean deep.

They shouldn't have built that stadium directly off of I-15 then. Instead of building just outside the city or the next one over, they plopped it right in the middle of Las Vegas. Makes visiting my parents a non-event on home game weekends.
    That's the stories of NFL stadiums...they plop em so they can be super accessible.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Philly is trying to lose.

Extraordinary Member

So the Eagles have been concentrating on their music tour perhaps a bit much then? Doesn't appear to have been football...