Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Fate of the children has been spoiled as well. If you wish to search for it.

All I'm going to say is

spoilers:
    Yep, they're doing it again.
    end of spoilers
    Seems to me this is kind of trying to at least fix things. It's a better direction and if it at least continues to go upward, it may be considered a "fine" run, much like Spencer's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Seems to me this is kind of trying to at least fix things. It's a better direction and if it at least continues to go upward, it may be considered a "fine" run, much like Spencer's.
    Not sure about fixing things. Are they changing things midstream, or was this the plan all along (even though it was super predictable)? I never thought the kids were meant to stay, and this being Marvel I’m not surprised by their fate.

Have to disagree with last sentence… there is no way this will ever be considered a “fine” run. Too many awful stories already.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Not sure about fixing things. Are they changing things midstream, or was this the plan all along (even though it was super predictable)? I never thought the kids were meant to stay, and this being Marvel I’m not surprised by their fate.

Have to disagree with last sentence… there is no way this will ever be considered a “fine” run. Too many awful stories already.
    It’s a morbid run with some VERY questionable writing and handling of its female characters. I fully expect the kids to go poof, but that still means Marvel has taken FOUR children from Mary Jane. How they keep putting her in the role of “mother-that-can’t-be” is detrimental to her history and growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    It’s a morbid run with some VERY questionable writing and handling of its female characters. I fully expect the kids to go poof, but that still means Marvel has taken FOUR children from Mary Jane. How they keep putting her in the role of “mother-that-can’t-be” is detrimental to her history and growth.
    whos number 4? Besides the current two and baby mayday
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whos number 4? Besides the current two and baby mayday
    I count Annie since Mephisto parades her around in front of her and tells them bluntly “this is the child you will no longer have in the future”.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Think Ms. Marvel's fridging alone is going to be a black mark on the run, whatever else they do (if anything) to try and rectify the mess it's been so far.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Think Ms. Marvel's fridging alone is going to be a black mark on the run, whatever else they do (if anything) to try and rectify the mess it's been so far.
    Imagine if it's Wells so he can move on from ASM to write her instead

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post

The kids were never intended to stick around. It was predictable from the start. They could barely keep their names straight.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    The repetitiveness is a problem. They really have to let May be born if they get her pregnant again.

Her prior pregnancy is no longer in continuity, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Her prior pregnancy is no longer in continuity, is it?
    In the golden goblin mini, Norman has the baby on a list of people he’s hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    So in a timeline where MJ was pregnant with their daughter, she would "move on" from Peter, forget everything they had and treat him like garbage because too much time has passed and she got stuck with some rando? This just gets more appalling the more I think about it.

So in a timeline where MJ was pregnant with their daughter, she would "move on" from Peter, forget everything they had and treat him like garbage because too much time has passed and she got stuck with some rando? This just gets more appalling the more I think about it.
    It’s best just to write off this run at this point. Everyone is out of character. This run is either getting retconned to all hell, or just flat out ignored.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    While that could be May, it could also be Menace's kid that Harry disappeared with and AFAIK no one has ever addressed again. He didn't KILL that one but......

25 is the gift that keeps on giving. I originally had it as the tenth worst Spider-Man story of all time but I've since moved it up to fifth.