Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

I have had the opposite experience with IST.I ordered four books recently, and I received them within two weeks.With everything going on,I'm OK with the turnaround time.
    Last edited by bob fett; 09-14-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My order from last week hasn't been picked but I'm not fretting. Not really sure why some of you do.
    I've got plenty to read. My book will show up. The fact my Heroes Reborn The Return hasn't arrived didn't stop me from ordering two more books not 15minutes ago.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    My order from last week hasn't been picked but I'm not fretting. Not really sure why some of you do.
    I've got plenty to read. My book will show up. The fact my Heroes Reborn The Return hasn't arrived didn't stop me from ordering two more books not 15minutes ago.
    One week until shipping is fine, two weeks+ and it hasn't even shipped yet is a bit much.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    One week until shipping is fine, two weeks+ and it hasn't even shipped yet is a bit much.
    Which indicates it has nothing to do with the US mail at all. I even used the UPS expedited option and my order from over two weeks ago hasn't shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Which indicates it has nothing to do with the US mail at all. I even used the UPS expedited option and my order from over two weeks ago hasn't shipped.
    They stated on their site that shipping can take up to two months. A lot of people are mailing them which doesn't help.
    https://www.instocktrades.com/istcoronavirus.aspx

benwa27

My orders from the previous two months took 8 days to be processed and then 2 days for UPS delivery. This months order was placed on 9/2, picked and scanned on 9/11 and still hasn't actually been shipped yet. I can understand delays from the shipping companies once they have the items, but to take my money and not even send the items two weeks later is pretty frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Yes, which is why I'm posting my complaint in the IST thread instead of a USPS thread.

Yeah something is definitely going on at IST.
    My 9/1 order of the Morrison Batman Vol 3 omni still hasnt shipped yet.

I ordered pretty consistently thru the month of August (too many good books releasing!) and I didnt have many issues other than waiting an extra week - in September it seems they just hit a wall.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Received a shipping e-mail today for my order placed on 9/1.

Incredible Member

E-mailed them 11 days ago and never received a response.

All-New Member

I have orders from mid August that still didn't arrive. I guess they can't do anything about it and neither can I. I just have to remain patient.

Quote Originally Posted by silentcurve View Post
    I have orders from mid August that still didn't arrive. I guess they can't do anything about it and neither can I. I just have to remain patient.
    Yes. I think you're right. Mailing them doesn't help getting it sooner. On the contrary, it provides extra work and attention.

3 weeks now, my order still hasn't shipped.

It's going UPS when it goes, but it's still sitting there, waiting...

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

todays IST crash is right on track!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

All-New Member

Placed an order on 8/28 for 11 items and 10 were picked the next day. Debating how long to wait to see if the other one gets picked or will they eventually just cancel that item? I've had this happen before, but usually the last few items get picked within a week or so. Haven't emailed yet as I'm pretty patient, but we're getting close to a month here.