Page 888 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 3887888388788848858868878888898908918928989389881388 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 23955

Thread: CBR Chat

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Really annoyed today. Went out with a friend to the comic store and they had literally nothing interesting. Couldn't find anything (And its the biggest in London)
    Then I couldn't find FIFA 15 on Xbox 360. And now my Converse arrived. Damaged ;L
    Maybe you're just not into comics anymore? I doubt the whole store was stocked with only bad comics. I know that the times I've fallen out of comics it's been that way. It's not the comics, it's me. Usually when I get back in I'll go back and find lots of great stuff from the times I was out.

BANNED

I'm glad we do the Trick or Treating thing a day early out here. It was nice yesterday, but it's pouring today.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Maybe you're just not into comics anymore? I doubt the whole store was stocked with only bad comics. I know that the times I've fallen out of comics it's been that way. It's not the comics, it's me. Usually when I get back in I'll go back and find lots of great stuff from the times I was out.
    Oh I meant they didn't have what I came in for;
    Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel.

Well it's Halloween and I'm going to be spending it in the hospital hoping and waiting for my Dad's condition to get better.

They stopped the cooling phase and are now warming him up for the next 24 hours, and when that's done he will be woken up. From there all we can do is just hope that he will be fine.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well it's Halloween and I'm going to be spending it in the hospital hoping and waiting for my Dad's condition to get better.

They stopped the cooling phase and are now warming him up for the next 24 hours, and when that's done he will be woken up. From there all we can do is just hope that he will be fine.
    I hope he does get better.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Yeah, same here. Hope he's okay.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Actually I think you're right. Nothing appeals.

Hope everything will turn out for the best, byrd. That's some scary stuff you guys have to go through this weekend.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Thanks guys it really means a lot. I'm probably going to go home and pick up some comics or something to read and come back and wait some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    **beats Mormel with a large stick**

What is this, 2008?
    Rejoice, in the memory.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Well, you can't -beat- the classics!

Aziz, Stony, thanks for playing along.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

Hope he's okay byrd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Well, you can't -beat- the classics!

Aziz, Stony, thanks for playing along.
    A pleasure .
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

This is really an unfortunate set of circumstances. Video at the bottom link.

Shoshana Roberts decided to undertake a little experiment last August, walking silently in a crewneck T-shirt and jeans for 10 hours through the streets of New York City. She was harassed 108 times by her count with men yelling everything from “hey beautiful” to “****.” One guy walked alongside her, matching her pace, for five minutes.

Her walk was captured on a hidden camera by a videographer from Hollaback, an anti-street harassment advocacy group, and edited down to the two-minute clip posted here.

While some women perceive whistles and catcalls aimed at them as ego-boosting compliments, most feel hassled, at best, and violated, at worst. About one-third of women reported that they experienced some type of non-contact unwanted sexual experience including street harassment, according to a September study conducted by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle...rOP/story.html

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ohayo gozaimasu, my little punishers! I hope all is well with everyone! I celebrated Halloween last night by watching Sleepy Hollow (the Johnny Depp movie, not the TV series), a cool movie for the spooky holiday!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!