Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    It started in Captain America #22. I hope you’ll like it.

Coates has wonderful ideas but I’m not a big fan of how he writes comics. I find his style a bit confusing and often heartless.
    The stories are dragging on longer than necessary and too much of the focus has been taken off the main character in the last 4-5+ issues.

It's kinda funny how Tony is so protective of his tech on the one hand but gives out armor like Oprah gives out cars on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's kinda funny how Tony is so protective of his tech on the one hand but gives out armor like Oprah gives out cars on another.
    That’s how magnanimous Tony is, but all people talk about is how selfish Tony is. Well here are examples of him looking out for his friends.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Tony is very giving with the armors.

He gave Black Widow her War Widow armor.

He gave Reed his... Four-Ever Armor?
    Tony Stark has nothing to do with Sharon's armour. She got it from Toni Ho, the previous Iron Patriot from U.S.Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    It started in Captain America #22. I hope you’ll like it.

Coates has wonderful ideas but I’m not a big fan of how he writes comics. I find his style a bit confusing and often heartless.
    It's a SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW W burn.

I've been playing Marvel's Avengers pretty much non-stop for 2 days and almost always Iron Man and been having a blast.

Game is far from perfect and definitely needs some bug fixes and lots of post release love but nothing beats zipping around like Iron Man blasting mooks with your rockets.

Overall the as a video game fan its a 6/10 game but as an Iron Man fan its probably a 8/10.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    I've been playing Marvel's Avengers pretty much non-stop for 2 days and almost always Iron Man and been having a blast.

Game is far from perfect and definitely needs some bug fixes and lots of post release love but nothing beats zipping around like Iron Man blasting mooks with your rockets.

Overall the as a video game fan its a 6/10 game but as an Iron Man fan its probably a 8/10.
    I’ve heard good things about the game. I’m going to start playing it with Iron Man tomorrow and will post about how the game is.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-05-2020 at 10:38 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That looks real nice!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post

Yeah. Tony and Kamala were my favourite to play as in the Beta.

> uppercut to fly follow-up
    > uni-beam
    > slam down from the sky
    > hidden missiles
    > You can't sue me cuz I don't even have money.

Hulk sucks and Natasha needs work. $60 my @$$ though.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tony Stark has nothing to do with Sharon's armour. She got it from Toni Ho, the previous Iron Patriot from U.S.Avengers.
    Which reminds me how little Tony and Toni have interacted in-spite of everything that connects them...

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah. Tony and Kamala were my favourite to play as in the Beta.

> uppercut to fly follow-up
    > uni-beam
    > slam down from the sky
    > hidden missiles
    > You can't sue me cuz I don't even have money.

Hulk sucks and Natasha needs work. $60 my @$$ though.
    The game needs a lot of work. It is very much "Release Destiny" if anyone recalls that. Right now me and my buddy are just playing Co-op and having fun though.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which reminds me how little Tony and Toni have interacted in-spite of everything that connects them...
    I know. I wish they would interact more as well.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The guys at Adventures in Poor Taste had a podcast interview with Iron Man writer Christopher Cantwell. It runs a little over 90 minutes but there's quite a long discussion about Iron Man at the 49 minute mark. And he also hints about a special project involving both Iron Man and Doctor Doom.