Default Dungeons and dragons and X-men

Hi everyone,

I love dnd almost as much as I love the X-men. So I was wondering, if the x-men decided to have a game of dnd how do you think it would go? Who would want to play?

I reckon nightcrawler would love it and of course would play as a ranger elf. I think angel would pretend he hates it but he would secretly be into it as a tiefling warrior

I would think Kitty would get in on that. And if they invited other heroes of course Ms. Marvel would be there in a heart beat! What could be better for her then nerding out with other heroes
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

I think there's a comic somewhere that has a bunch of marvel characters playing DND. I remember Ms. Marvel and I think Rocket Raccoon. There was probably a mutant or two there.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I would think Kitty would get in on that. And if they invited other heroes of course Ms. Marvel would be there in a heart beat! What could be better for her then nerding out with other heroes
    Oh kitty would totally be into it! Actually, I reckon she would even be the dungeon master!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Oh kitty would totally be into it! Actually, I reckon she would even be the dungeon master!
    My fanon has it that when Kitty was advisor for a squad of six mutant teens at Academy X (the Paladins), she totally played D&D with her squad, and yes, two of them were indeed Paladins! (Armor and Blindfold are the only two members of the Paladins we know by name, but there are like *forty* teen mutants that never got listed officially...)

(And the other squads rolled their eyes. And were jealous that their squad advisors didn't do anything like that!)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-18-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Dungeons and dragons and X-men, oh my.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Reminds me of Marvel Team-Up #135 when Kitty babysat two brothers that were playing D&D.

The Tamaki X-23 series also had some of the background characters playing D&D in one scene.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)