Page 350 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 16893

There is a character type I've never tried before, mostly because I was afraid I'd get booted off an RPG for doing it. Actually have an idea for her to cameo briefly sometime in the near future.

Cyanna-Turquoise-w.jpg

Name: Cyanna Tur'quoise
    Race/Species: Chromakai
    Height/Weight: 5'3" 117 lbs
    Power Level: 5,150
    Special: Like Meagan, she was also born with a gift. Her gift is Chromakinesis, the ability to manipulate color. Gives her Chameleon like camouflage.

Style: Ninjutsu-Muchitsujo

Techniques:

• Aura Manifestation [Special]: Like all Auras, it offers some protection from harm while in flight and even in a fight. Her Aura is Multi-color Pastel.
    • Flying [Special]
    • Ki Sense [Special]
    • Ki Suppression [Special]

• Ninjutsu Martial Arts: Hand-to-hand fighting, among other things.
    • Fireworks: Creates a multicolored explosion of Ki that looks very much like fireworks. It can be used a distraction, or as a direct attack strong enough to blow weaker persons apart.
    • Ghosting: Creates Ghosts, Spirit copies of herself that are intangible, and if she wishes, invisible. These ghosts are used to spy, whatever they hear or see is what she hears and sees. They can also be used as a weapon, possessing someone weaker than her and controlling their actions.
    • Standard Ki Blast
    • Braided Blast: A Ki blast variation where she powers up both her hands separately, one with pastel blue energy, the other with pastel pink energy. Slamming her hands together, the two energies intertwine and spiral like a high-speed screwdriver that can bore a hole through whatever she is attacking.
    • Teleportation: Basic Teleportation.
    • Voice Projection: Who needs a communicator?
    • Swimming Shield: Instead of covering her whole body, it usually moves around to intercept any threat, expanding and contracting as needed. Like her Aura, it is multi color pastel swirl of light.
    • Raining Down: A Ki attack that rains Ki down in a wide area around her.
    • Trip-wires" Extends one or more long tendrils of invisible Ki about a foot or more off the ground. Like the name says, designed to either trip someone or something, or stop it in it's tracks.

Items:

• Azure Cloak - Basically the same as Meagan's and she pretty much has the same level of control, though she uses it differently. Her Cloak Weapon of choice is a whip.
    • Cintamani Stone: Having a penchant for pick-pocketing items that don't belong to her, she took this from a strange-looking being. Once the jewel was in her hand, it embedded it's self there. When her Mentor found out, Cyanna was forced to do some serious penance as punishment while the Mirror Mage negotiated with the subject of her theft in order to keep her out of jail. What the stone does, what power it has is still unclear, but her luck has improved since obtaining it. Link

Background: Orphaned at age 4, Cyanna met Meagan at one of the few remaining Orphanages in the city and latched onto her like a little sister. Being that it was overcrowded, the children voluntarily left as soon as they were old enough to take care of themselves. Those children that left often came back when they had acquired food and supplies to help the younger children. Meagan returned as often as she could, and when she did she always made sure to check on Cyanna. This was especially important because Cyanna is impulsive and a little goofy at times. It may be from a desperate need for attention, or maybe she's just hyperactive.

The last time Cyanna saw Meagan was just before Meagan left with the Mirror Mage. Cyanna begged her to get her new Mentor to take her as well, but she was only 11 at the time. Meagan did promise to see her again some day. Cyanna made a promise as well, a promise that lead her to join one of the resistance cells on Chromkai and to train as best she could.

Cyanna had a bad habit of lifting things that didn't belong to her, until an encounter with a mysterious stranger. Though she no longer does it, her talent has been put to good use on occasion.

She is training hard and looks forward to seeing her big sister again.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-28-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

After the cameo I'll flesh out her bio some more. I have something planned for the next downtime after they get to the lookout.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-18-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After the cameo I'll flesh out her bio some more. I have something planned for the next downtime after they get to the lookout.
    I'm an idiot, so the fact I don't understand which character type Cyanna is that would get you booted off a RPG doesn't mean much, but why would she get you booted?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I'm an idiot, so the fact I don't understand which character type Cyanna is that would get you booted off a RPG doesn't mean much, but why would she get you booted?
    It's well known that Cleric possesses an intense hatred of color puns. He just isn't one for... colorful language. Dohohoho.

And he hates the color Cyan in particular, meaning that the character would drive him into a frothing rage.

Not as much as Alice, but close.

/s
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 02-18-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I'm probably over exaggerating , but if Cyanna met the others...

She'd probably jump on Sarada excitedly in a big hug, then grab her tail all the while talking about how she wished she had a tail,

get giddy over Shiro and Midori, then ask them if they were anatomically correct,

and basically be annoying to everyone else until Meagan calmed her down.

Note: She really is nice, in her own way, just tends to act out when excited often without thinking. I don't think I've ever made a character that was kinda annoying or silly or outspoken or impulsive. Probablywouldn't make her too annoying if I was actively playing her.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-18-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm probably over exaggerating , but if Cyanna met the others...

She'd probably jump on Sarada excitedly in a big hug, then grab her tail all the while talking about how she wished she had a tail,

get giddy over Shiro and Midori, then ask them if they were anatomically correct,

and basically be annoying to everyone else until Meagan calmed her down.

Note: She really is nice, in her own way, just tends to act out when excited often without thinking. I don't think I've ever made a character that was kinda annoying or silly or outspoken or impulsive. Probablywouldn't make her too annoying if I was actively playing her.
    Nawwww......if Erosa is till a thing in this rp you have a long way to go before you get something booted.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Nawwww......if Erosa is till a thing in this rp you have a long way to go before you get something booted.
    True, can't compare to Erosa and Sasheem.

Retired Overlord

Now....If I recall, some people wanted to some quality time with mister Vitamancer? Its gonna be a long trip to the next destination soooo....I think we can finally get that arraigned. (Plus I really need to get the interaction between him and Etrina out of the way so....

Etrina: I'm going to release the gravity wizard in a flying metal box.

Ishtar: Please do not.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Ok, screw the roof.

I've written (and immediately scrapped) enough words to write an essay (or seven) on storms, and none of it felt right.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Why Asha'rah ignore Sarada ;_;
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I had a bit too much vodka last night, woke up and wasn't entirely sure I posted that. lol.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I had a bit too much vodka last night, woke up and wasn't entirely sure I posted that. lol.
    LOL

tenchar
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Fantastic Member

OK, so I think I've finally gotten some decent ideas for new techniques. Though before I go ahead and jot them down, how many techniques exactly should we be having now?

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    OK, so I think I've finally gotten some decent ideas for new techniques. Though before I go ahead and jot them down, how many techniques exactly should we be having now?
    Everytime we increase in PL.

So 8 currently.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan