Page 374 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

I guess Held should technically ask what the **** happened with that Planet.

But I'll see if the timing feels right, or if he's too shocked to bother to ask until later.

Ishtar finna jump off the Lookout.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Held's gonna have to tackle this bitch.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

SARADA WILL NOT BE IGNORE, KAMI!!!!!!

as
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sasheem was looking to push somebody...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    SARADA WILL NOT BE IGNORE, KAMI!!!!!!

as
    Do you bother to talk to your trash when you have guests?

Do you expect Kami to?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Kami reappears ten minutes later, and as night begins to fall upon the Lookout, she has them all gather around her.
    Man, time is weird in the DB Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Do you bother to talk to your trash when you have guests?

Do you expect Kami to?
    She answered Held.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Name: Dr. Nijimoto Yoshi

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 6'5, 213 lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 5

Style: SCIENCE!

Items: A bunch of random items stored away in capsules.

Special: Genius-level IQ and Polymath with a specialization in robotics

History: A brilliant but eccentric scientist from the country of Saito, Dr. Nijimoto Yoshi was always seen as a strange individual by those around him, which lead to him being alienated. But that was just fine with Dr. Nijimoto, for it meant he had more time for his scientific pursuits. But this could only stave off the loneliness for so long, as the man began wishing for companionship. A wish that only increased when a series of events (which many theorize involves an embarrassing tattoo on his face).

People were still incompatible to him, so he decided to build himself a companion. Thus he built Shiro to be his companion, lab assistant, and greatest creation.However, the paper bag-wearing scientist quickly came to view the gynoid as a daughter, and the gynoid viewed him as her father. The two worked together happily in his lab, working together.

But this all changed when the Blue Devil Army attacked, and he, along with Shiro, got to work building another robot in a secret underground to battle them. Despite his fear of being caught he kept working, though he switched out his regular paper bag with one that had a monocle drawn on the opposite side of the paper bag from the eyehole and curly mustache drawn on it to disguise himself.

But their hard work paid off, and the built a gynoid by the name of Midori. After completing Midori and re-purposing Shiro at her own request, the two gynoids, his 'daughters' went out to battle. And though the battles were long and hard, they did as their 'father' wanted and bested the Blue Devil army and their leader, the overlord Bastille.

Now a hero of the country alongside his daughters, Dr. Nijimoto decided that they needed to go out into the world to learn about it and find their place in it.

Other:
    - The reason behind his paper bag mask is unknown to all, even Midori and Shiro. Though they see nothing weird about it.
    - Enjoys coconut-covered donuts and Southern style rutabagas, to Midori's confusion.
    - Has a tattoo of a panda wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses on his right bicep.

Theme: TBD
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

She answered Held.
    I guess the Trash of Nevada is practically Saiyan Gold.

I guess the Trash of Nevada is practically Saiyan Gold.
    Nah. More like Kami wanted to hurry up and get Held's unimportant questions out of the way before really giving a heartfelt response to Sarada.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Nah. More like Kami wanted to hurry up and get Held's unimportant questions out of the way before really giving a heartfelt response to Sarada.
    Is this heartfelt-heartfelt, or "Totoma, I only accepted you because your mother refused like 100 times, and I was getting tired" heartfelt?

So far Ishtar's got the best response. "I am going to die because of this, you win."

She is the Real #1. Sarada is #2.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Megan: NO ONES SEES THROUGH MY HEART.

Held: Challenge accepted.

Megan: NO ONES SEES THROUGH MY HEART.

Held: Challenge accepted.
    Ishtar: You have a troubled past and seek redemption.

Held: Don't steal my thunder.

Ishtar: You cannot create thunder.

Arx Inosaan