Page 569 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 694695195595655665675685695705715725735796196691069 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Thanks, man.
    Cthulhu is nothing if not occasionally "partially" useful.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Bleh, sorry about that...got dragged away for awhile to help my family.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Bleh, sorry about that...got dragged away for awhile to help my family.
    Sandman got dragged away by Momma Stoltengarde.

Gave me time to squeeze a nap in though so .. I'm down.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Been helping a friend move, limited ability to post. I'll see if I can get something up before I go to bed.

Etrina: Are you naive ?

Ishtar: No, I am standing in a room that has rendered you both without the ability to utilize magic. You are ?

Arx Inosaan

go go gadget slow-ass response
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Shiro v Midori is happening inside Shiro's head, Chou.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

At the very least it gave me time to finish this:

Name: Sekhmet
    Race/Species: Khosian
    Height/Weight: 5'8", 53kg

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown

Style: Blessings of Light, the Sun and Moon Complete

Techniques

Hand of the Sun - A magical bolt of sacred flame/light channeled through the energies summoned in the right hand.

Hand of the Moon - A magical barrier channeled through the energies summoned in the left hand.

The Judgment of the Luminaries - A ritual spell that once activated encases the target in a barrier of the moon's silver light, while the inside of the barrier is then inundated with the golden light of the sun.

Blessings of Iah - A magical ward that provides protection for travelers.

Blessings of Ra - A simple spell that heals most wounds.

Eye of Thoth - An innate ability allowing the one in possession of the "eye" to see the soul (Ki sensing).

Items:

Staff of Anubis - Staff primarily used in funerary rituals, generally accompanying a warding ritual for the spirit of the deceased so that they may fight safe passage in the afterlife.

Blade of the Luminary - A blade comprised of a rare crystal that had fallen from the sky thousands of years before the destruction of the Khosian City-State. The blade was housed in the Temple of the Twin Luminaries, and was primarily used for marriage rituals and ceremonial burial alongside the Staff of Anubis.

Special:

Soul (Ki) Imprinting
    Magic
    Omnilingualism

History: "No. Not tonight." - Ishtar

Other:

The Khosians were one of many races that made up the Atef Empire.
    The Khosians are (obviously), based off of Egyptian Mythology.
    Sehkmet, the "Daughter of the Sun" was one of the Goddesses of War, as well as a Goddess of Healing. In some retellings her breath was responsible for the formation of the desert sands. In addition to this, she served to protect the pharaohs as she lead them in combat.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-01-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shiro v Midori is happening inside Shiro's head, Chou.
    In both their heads, a "shared dream" if it were. Explicitly said so in the post.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

It got deleted. No worries.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At the very least it gave me time to finish this:

Name: Sekhmet
    Race/Species: Khosian
    Height/Weight: 5'8", 53kg

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown

Style: Blessings of Light, the Sun and Moon Complete

Techniques

Hand of the Sun - A magical bolt of sacred flame/light channeled through the energies summoned in the right hand.

Hand of the Moon - A magical barrier channeled through the energies summoned in the left hand.

The Judgment of the Luminaries - A ritual spell that once activated encases the target in a barrier of the moon's silver light, while the inside of the barrier is then inundated with the golden light of the sun.

Blessings of Iah - A magical ward that provides protection for travelers.

Blessings of Ra - A simple spell that heals most wounds.

Eye of Thoth - An innate ability allowing the one in possession of the "eye" to see the soul (Ki sensing).

Items:

Staff of Anubis - Staff primarily used in funerary rituals, generally accompanying a warding ritual for the spirit of the deceased so that they may fight safe passage in the afterlife.

Blade of the Luminary - A blade comprised of a rare crystal that had fallen from the sky thousands of years before the destruction of the Khosian City-State. The blade was housed in the Temple of the Twin Luminaries, and was primarily used for marriage rituals and ceremonial burial alongside the Staff of Anubis.

Special:

Soul (Ki) Imprinting
    Magic
    Omnilingualism

History: "No. Not tonight." - Ishtar

Other:

The Khosians were one of many races that made up the Xel'Taisian Empire.
    The Khosians are (obviously), based off of Egyptian Mythology.
    Sehkmet, the "Daughter of the Sun" was one of the Goddesses of War, as well as a Goddess of Healing. In some retellings her breath was responsible for the formation of the desert sands. In addition to this, she served to protect the pharaohs as she lead them in combat.
    Ishtar's got exquisite taste.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Who said Ishtar was the one who initiated ?

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Hmm...

Looks like I should probably consider making more pages soon, given the steady flow of new input.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Hmm...

Looks like I should probably consider making more pages soon, given the steady flow of new input.
    Have at least another profile ... or two, and a few write ups on species to add so uh ... I'll be linking them on Ishtar's page, don't make the stuff if you don't want to ^^

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Name: Grav the Vitalmancer

Race/Species: Human magi

Height/Weight: 6’0, 180lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: Depends on how much he drains. Baseline is 75.

Style: Inborn Vitalmancy and Spell-casting

Techniques

-Ki Drain

-Mana Drain

-Gravity Spell

-Energy Orb

-Barrier Spell

-Farsight Spell

-Doppleganger Spell

-Shadow Creature Spell

-Thrall Song

-Ice Spell

-Fire Spell

-Sleep Spell

Items: None but his magic urn and talisman that has him trapped.

Special: Inborn Vitalmancy.

History Not much is known of Grav, though if one looked at history books you might find a Grav noted to have been a member of the Coven of the Grey Thorns briefly. Otherwise, the only other knowledge of him is that he was sealed away centuries ago by a previous Guardian and that he has beef with the Stolengarde family.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM