Page 862 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 16893

Huh, fun fact.

This will actually go a bit better for Ishtar than I'd figured. Nifty.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, Sub.

are you in Month 3, or Month 4, with the Sarada/Dashir/Parsley stuff ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also, Sub.

are you in Month 3, or Month 4, with the Sarada/Dashir/Parsley stuff ?
    Let's say month three. Dashir is arrest a few days after Sarada returns to Vocado, and they have to compile evidence and victim accounts to figure out how to proceed with the trial. That takes a few months. Parsley is arrest during the trial, then Sarada visits her a few weeks after; so Time-Skip post IV is in month four.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tasure arranged that brunch for Jack and Toto. It's important to have friends.

What she didn't tell them is that the brunch is on Nevada.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Let's say month three. Dashir is arrest a few days after Sarada returns to Vocado, and they have to compile evidence and victim accounts to figure out how to proceed with the trial. That takes a few months. Parsley is arrest during the trial, then Sarada visits her a few weeks after; so Time-Skip post IV is in month four.
    So about the time Ishtar arrives on Ilargi.

Perfect.

Arx Inosaan

Haven't decided if I can or should do a write up of Meagan's experience training with Nykos. I figure she's going to be there for a while, not sure how long.

So, three months on the Lookout training with Eva
    Including travel, maybe a month or two training with Nykos
    Then one or two more months back on Earth before leaving for Chroma, unless something else comes up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default Profile for the Minion

Name: Anubis, "The Dog Who Swallows Millions"

Race/Species: Tulpa (Thought-form Daemon)

Height/Weight: 10" (at shoulder), 14kg

Appearance:

Power Level: 7,250**

Style: Dual-Technique/Command

Quick, and ferocious, the Tulpa, Anubis, relies largely on its size, speed, and strength (relative to its size), to overwhelm opponents. As a manifestation of Ishtar's own making, Anubis can also be guided by the Oni to perform up to three abilities- separate from the use of its claws, and fangs during combat- before being forced to dissipate and recover its energy reserves. As a thought-form that stores its own memories and gains intelligence based on experience, Anubis will also gradually attain abilities (to be determined by Cleric).

Techniques

Apophis Cannon: After a brief delay, a massive burst of energy is dispelled from the Tulpa's mouth.

Special: Shapeshifting, Speech (Locked), Conversational Telepathy (Locked)

History: Birth of Anubis

Other:

** The Tulpa, a manifestation of Ishtar's psyche given permanence with magic and the Oni's own power, is equal in power-level to that of its "host". It does however, not receive the benefits of the Aka Manah connection, given that it is also, itself, a separate entity.

Apophis was the primordial deity of chaos. So basically, Chaos Snake Cannon.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-10-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Erosa: Gao!
    Anubis: Boof!

*instant soul mates*

He may eventually start talking, but I kinda want him to be like Groot, honesty.

"What do you mean you do not want to do this ?"

"Boof."

"This is important, though."

"Boof."

"I ... I guess you have a point."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That was very nice.
    If I can't match your schedule, I should at least try to have create an immersive post when I do post. Everyone's going on these epic journeys that would do any fanfic site proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    If I can't match your schedule, I should at least try to have create an immersive post when I do post. Everyone's going on these epic journeys that would do any fanfic site proud.
    I was mainly more concerned about missing out on the time schedule that Cleric's trying to work with (so that people aren't waiting too long for Arc 2).

Now that there's time though, I'm taking a bit longer to format the coming posts in a way that Asha'rah- and Sarada- can react to (yay Aka Manah) without needing to be online at the exact moment its posted. So I'll have the last of the "Return to Ilargi" post up here in the next little bit; and depending the first half of the "The Last of Us" before I pass out.

Should be fun.

Return of the Gods is simply an open ended end to the side-quest.

Tricky bit will be the fight with Ochazuke ... might need to flashback that.

Arx Inosaan

I do not know if that's at all coherent.

Let me know, Sub/Falcon. I can rewrite it if necessary.

Arx Inosaan

Anyone have characters doing nothing in particular around month...four?

Also Sub, would you like a response to Ishtar/Sarada, or is that a nice place to stop ?

Arx Inosaan

The only character I have in play is Meagan and she probably won't be back until around more than 5.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.