Page 21 of 744 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

The latest Avengers issue is pure fire. T'Challa is a boss. Love how they handle Okoye.

These feels like a true Avengers headquarters. Not just a mansion or Stark tower, but a global base. The Agents of Wakanda is much bigger than I thought it would be and a incredibly international roster.

The T'Challa and Odin friendship is pretty dope a shame we won't see that in the MCU.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    The latest Avengers issue is pure fire. T'Challa is a boss. Love how they handle Okoye.

These feels like a true Avengers headquarters. Not just a mansion or Stark tower, but a global base. The Agents of Wakanda is much bigger than I thought it would be and a incredibly international roster.

The T'Challa and Odin friendship is pretty dope a shame we won't see that in the MCU.
    T'challa should recruit Jimmy Woo.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    T'challa should recruit Jimmy Woo.
    I'd be cool with that. Is he still teaching at that school?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'd be cool with that. Is he still teaching at that school?
    Not sure, but this current team definitely has Atlas vibes, so after the Agents of Wakanda runs it's course I wouldn't mind seeing Okoye (Or Derek Khanata) and take over this infrastructure as the new Atlas.

Khanata might be a better fit since he is Wakandan but not beholden to T'challa in the way Okoye is.

Plus with how global the team is "Atlas" is a better fit.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Not sure, but this current team definitely has Atlas vibes, so after the Agents of Wakanda runs it's course I wouldn't mind seeing Okoye (Or Derek Khanata) and take over this infrastructure as the new Atlas.

Khanata might be a better fit since he is Wakandan but not beholden to T'challa in the way Okoye is.

Plus with how global the team is "Atlas" is a better fit.
    I agree they should change the name of the team to Agents of Atlas. It's more an international team than a Wakandan one. There's just not a whole lot of Wakandans in the Agents of Wakanda.

Midnight Angels get pushed as next big thing in BP Mythos with Doras being destroyed

movie comes out

Okoye the loyal Dora magically re-appears and is now showing up as T'challa right hand dudette in Captain America book and now in Avengers.

Okoye hung out on an island T'challa owned for 10 years until she was needed to do big things
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Midnight Angels get pushed as next big thing in BP Mythos with Doras being destroyed

movie comes out

Okoye the loyal Dora magically re-appears and is now showing up as T'challa right hand dudette in Captain America book and now in Avengers.

Okoye hung out on an island T'challa owned for 10 years until she was needed to do big things
    MCU worked nothing but magic for our king. Fact.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

movie comes out

The nice thing is that she sort of "legitimizes" the Dora Milaje.

She's sort of become like The Warriors Three or Balder, Valkyrie, and Sif are to Thro where she and Shuri are now Wakandan's other than the King that average people care about. It raises the stakes whenever there is a future attack on Wakanda, and gives other threats more legitimacy if Okoye shows up to help out.
    Pull List:

What is the last page reveal? You can put it in spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    What is the last page reveal? You can put it in spoilers.
    spoilers:
    blade on the avengers
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

movie comes out

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    MCU worked nothing but magic for our king. Fact.
    QDJ is next. They gon de-age her following her BP 2 appearance in 2021

N'Kano gonna reappear as a young buck too; he gon be the Wakandan Gon of hxh fame

I'm tryna tell yall...

2021 + 6-8 months (or however long it usually takes marvel to scramble and make things like the movies)

Vibraxas gon be the next big thing

Watch
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    QDJ is next. They gon de-age her following her BP 2 appearance in 2021

N'Kano gonna reappear as a young buck too; he gon be the Wakandan Gon of hxh fame

I'm tryna tell yall...

2021 + 6-8 months (or however long it usually takes marvel to scramble and make things like the movies)

Vibraxas gon be the next big thing

Watch
    I'm kind of shocked QDJ or Vibraxis isn't on Champions. They could easily fill the "teen" Panther role, or I guess Shuri would probably be a better "get" but she'd kind of sideline Iron Heart.
    Pull List:

The nice thing is that she sort of "legitimizes" the Dora Milaje.

She's sort of become like The Warriors Three or Balder, Valkyrie, and Sif are to Thro where she and Shuri are now Wakandan's other than the King that average people care about. It raises the stakes whenever there is a future attack on Wakanda, and gives other threats more legitimacy if Okoye shows up to help out.
    That's what I think was lost when Hudlin decided to not give the Dora's names or identities, which would multiplied when Maeberry made them an army. He gave them a cool look, but he essentially made them into red shirts rather than actual characters. High end red shirts, but red shirts nonetheless. Just giving them an actual name makes them people we at least need to potentially care about.

I'm kind of shocked QDJ or Vibraxis isn't on Champions. They could easily fill the "teen" Panther role, or I guess Shuri would probably be a better "get" but she'd kind of sideline Iron Heart.
    I think the Champions are largely legacy heroes, so Shuri thematically would be the best fit. There's overlap with Iron Heart certainly, but it's almost a homage to Stark and T'Challa being on the same team together.

Agreed. But sadly the comics are often times reactionary; look how quickly they made Coates ditch his lame-T'Challa, and bring in Okoye and nuNakia, following the BP movie.

QDJ and N'Kano will be announced Champions (figuratively and literally) by summer 2021. N'Kano will be the afrikan Miles, who is basically the Afro-Latino Gon. They'll announce some Shuri x QDJ x Riri x Lunella crossover series and we'll never hear the end of it from skyvolt the amount of preorder Amazon sales those black girls will be pullin in. Exciting times
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13