Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its Tony still dead?
    No he’s not dead. He’s alive and well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    No he’s not dead. He’s alive and well.
    when did he come back? The last I heard he was actually an A.I.

when did he come back? The last I heard he was actually an A.I.
    Iron Man 2020 #4. He only thought he was an A.I. He was always the real Tony.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

thats crazy. How does someone flesh and blood think they are an AI?

He had a come to Artificial Jesus moment and realized he didn't need to deny who he was because of how he replaced his mind and body. He technically is Tony 2.0, but that still just means he's Tony.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

And I thought Thor's Unworthy arc went around in a circle .

thats crazy. How does someone flesh and blood think they are an AI?
    His body was cloned and his mind was restored from a digital backup.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A Review of the Iron Man VR game from IGN.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/marvels-iron-man-vr-review

Iron Man VR. The comics that inspired the game.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/iron-ma...-resident-evil

Lego to sell buildable Iron Man portraits. They look absolutely incredible.
    https://www.cbr.com/lego-3-in-1-iron-man-portrait/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-04-2020 at 01:43 AM.

Hot Toys makes another incredible Iron Man figure.
    https://www.cbr.com/hot-toys-iron-ma...raphic-figure/

Questions still linger after Tony's snap.
    https://www.cbr.com/endgame-the-bigg...mcu-post-snap/

Some cool Iron Man art.
    54eb7f49da739988ef51e47c2d03a1e8.jpg

For someone that has ONLY read Extremis as far as Iron Man goes, what runs would you recommend to me, and in what order?